Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud Dorms (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:29 pm
Ryoko took the scroll and opened it. His eyes widened and he quickly pocketed it. "Choose another. This one will be of no use to you." Ryoko left the rest of the words unsaid. He now had a back-up plan in case Someone close to him died. He was genuinely surprised that of all the scrolls, this was the one the boy had picked.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:38 pm
Geiho grumbled and walked to a different spot, plucked another scroll, this one bathed in red paint, and walked over to Ryoko. "I'm not pickin' another. This is the one I choose, I don't even give a flyin' f*ck whats inside of it." Geiho crossed his arms and turned away, sighing in annoyance.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:42 pm
Ryoko took the scroll and opened it. "Do you happen to know your elements?"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:45 pm
Masumi crouched down and picked up a scroll that was embroided with green. She took it back to the purple-haired man who brought them here. She was confused as well, but he did nothing but help her so she won't be rude. Now, if he said the wrong thing... That'd be a different story.  

Key To The Heart

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:50 pm
Shinji slammed his fists against the wall in frustration.
Dammit... I don't even know if they made it safely, or if those perverted clones caught up to them... argh! The young lightning wielding geninn slumped against the wall, his head bowed .
"We k.k..k...kil..killed it s.s.s.sensei. Would yo b.b.b.bbe p..p..p.p..proud?" He wondered aloud, not bothering to focus his chakra since noone was around. He thought back on the fight, and hoped again the others had escaped the tainted Lava Clones.

((Ok, in his thoughts the word perverted isn't referring to ecchi, but actually twisted, the clones after the demon took control))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:58 pm
Geiho Juuji gave him a serious look. "I've been trying to learn my earth styles, ok?! I wanted to learn fire too, but I can't seem to get either of them down. What does that have to do with this?"

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 3:58 pm
"I'll teach you." Ryoko closed his eyes, realizing something. He performed a few handsigns and touched the ground. "Doton: Jihibiki Kansei no Jutsu (Earth Release: Earth Tremor Sense Technique)" He saw the boy slumped against the wall. Well... He guessed there could be one more. He looked at the two children. "Stay here. I'll be right back." Ryoko walked through the doorway and disappeared up the staircase.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:01 pm
Shinji fell backwards as the wall behind him slid open. He was now staring up at the purple-haired shinobi from before. Quickly channeling lightning chakra to his mouth, he spoke.
"Ara, shinobi-san, the coast is clear, the demon was defeated. Is everyone safe?"  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:07 pm
"Hai. And call me Ryoko. Now follow me." Without waiting for an answer, Ryoko turned and began to walk back down the steps. His Sharingan was once again activated, and scorch marks could be seen on the walls. The looked fresh.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:11 pm
Shinji blinked twice then scrambled to his feet after Ryoko. He couldn't see very well in the dark, and solved that by running a low powered Flickering Lights over his body. As long as he kept the flow up, he would see. He hurried down the stairs after Ryoko, wondering what was going on.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:15 pm
The door closed after Shinji had gone through it. Ryoko crossed into the doorway, returning to the kids. He turned, waiting for Shinji expectantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:17 pm
A large crash rang out through the dorms as the beast that summoned the Archangel flew into the dorms and landed in the main entrance. It lay motionless, sprawled out among the deibreas that fell with it through the roof.

User Image  

Oni_Soul

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:18 pm
Shinji hurried into the room behind Ryoko, light still shimmering on his body. He gave a sigh of relief when he saw the other two gennin.
"Thank goodness." He looked at Ryoko.
"Thank you Ryoko-san. Without you there to lead them to safety..." Shinji shuddered, recalling the dark mist, and his clone's brief description of the snake thing that had rushed it just before the demon's death.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:20 pm
The loud crash was heard throughout the building. "What the f*ck! Stay here!" Ryoko ran into the darkness once more.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Key To The Heart

PostPosted: Mon Aug 17, 2009 4:24 pm
Masumi ran to the boy who saved her and hugged him. "Thank you ninja-kun! What's you-" Then the loud crash came and Ryoko ran up the steps. Instinctually she twiched fingers on both of her hands and kunai came to her hands, still unseen.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 107 108 109 110 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games