Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:45 pm
I know,I do like to get things for myself every so often,but I like to be as cheap as possible,while at the same time not getting something that's junk.I'm upset about the whole thing now,because they did just give the computer to my brother,whom does not deserve it,and tell me I can't say anything about it.My brother is very disrespectful to my mom,grandpa and myself,yet they get him absolutely anything he wants,no matter how expensive.I really don't understand it,when I do everything they want me to do and more,without saying a word,and I get shafted.*sigh*  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:03 pm
eek That's a lot!
All I have is a double dagger, and an blue Katana.  

Evil kade

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:13 am
Well if your brother goes through his life expecting to be given everything he wants then he will fall into the same trap that your parents did.

Sometimes buying yourself everything can be its own reward; almost like a record of what you have accomplished.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:19 am
I'm quite excited today,my second archery lesson is later :3 I'm hoping to get a bow today as well,but they may have to make me one custom because they didn't seem to have a very wide selection at the store.I've found I like the takedown recurve,I might try a compound bow if I went hunting,but I generally dislike them as I find them fugly.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 5:44 pm
You shouldn't judge something like that on its looks. It is a tool, not a fashion accessory :p  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 3:10 pm
I know that,but the reason why I find them fugly looking is for the same reasons I find them impractical(for myself that is)They're smaller and more compact which is great for hunting,but this increases the weight and drawstrength of the bow,the letoff of a compound can help hunters who will need to hold a draw for some time,but they often have an 85% letoff which I can't usually pull back to.I have a compound bow upstairs and I can't pull it back,it's about the same size as the recurve I've been using but it's probably 4xs as heavy,and my arm buckles when I try to use it,not to mention my inability to pull it back even halfway.I may use one and find it more practical once I start to hunt,but for sport I prefer the reurve.

Also,on a completely unrelated note,I just had a downpour here.Four inches of rain in 24 mins,it snapped my tomato bush and crushed my strawberries ;-;  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:19 pm
Not your strawberries! I hated it when my old strawberry bushes would get smashed...  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:34 pm
And they were just starting to bare fruit D':  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 1:13 pm
Now I really feel like getting some fresh fruit today!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:55 pm
I have white cherries, yum. 3nodding  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:56 pm
No fair!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:18 pm
00Shoe
No fair!
biggrin they are scrumptious. I also Has raspberries. cool  

Dryskale

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:32 pm
It's my birthday soon :3 the 14th,and then I have my bfs the day after ^^ What's kinda funny is he says he'll remember mine but might forget his.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 6:55 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
It's my birthday soon :3 the 14th,and then I have my bfs the day after ^^ What's kinda funny is he says he'll remember mine but might forget his.
That is loltastic. 3nodding  

Dryskale

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 10:42 pm
Everyone always forgets my birthday...  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games