Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Forsaken Exodus

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:52 pm
He placed the blade on his back, "Alright, thanks for the fun..." He walked back to the others and grabbed his pack and went to Victoria. "How was your night?" He asked moving the hair frm in front of his eyes.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:53 pm
Krovak woke up due to all of the noise going on. He got up and stretched a bit then he watched as Amie and Exodus fought.  

LegitlyInsane

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:54 pm
amie flew down and landed. "Im ready is everyone else." amie asked everyone.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:57 pm
((He's approved me but hasn't posted my profile))

Himura outstretched his arms and rose his hands up o his face to protect himself from the light. He looked around at the group of people and smirked.  

Justinh1634

Justinh1634

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:02 pm
Amie Aii
((ur not allowed to post until its on the chacter list sry))

((He accepted me two days ago...))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:08 pm
Amie Aii
((send him a pm and ask him to post you send ur bio again and tell him he already accepted you ))

((George I already did this like three times... Trust me... Why did mitch get off?))  

Justinh1634

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:10 pm
Karin flashed a look at Noah, "Ha ha verry funny, you know im being nice to you now, i can change that in a flash!" She said in a playful threatining tone, she grabed all her stuff and went to stand by the trail waiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:12 pm
Sin had all his stuff witch was just his jacket and masked hidden, and he went next to Karin, "Ok everyone, lets head out!" He said leading the way down the trail to the town, he hadn't expected Krovak to follow with the rest of the group but no one questioned it so it was no big deal.  

Sindenky

Sunshine-Girl22

Victoria moved more of his hair out of his eyes. "Good, yours?" she asked with a smile. She took a deep breath, still kinda waking up from sleeping.  
Amie ran to Karin and gave her a hug almost toppling her. she let go and waited on the others with Karin.  

Amie Aii

Forsaken Exodus

((What would it hurt if he did join?))
Exodus nodded his head, "We should get going soon if we are to find the shard before those other people do..." He finished strapping his pack and blade to make it more comfortable. He smiled at Victoria, "Mine was good...I mean, how can't it be with you?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:15 pm
((nothing i guess, but what is your characters element justin))  

Amie Aii

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games