Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:31 am
Kiyoshi sighed. "Neko, we are right here. We didn't leave for good, we just needed to get something." Kiyoshi smiled slightly and petted Miki. "Which we got."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:32 am
Cherry makes a sad face then walks over to her and sits beside her. She didn't say anything then hugged Neko.  

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:32 am
*brile looks at kiyoshi*

"so i guess our mission was successful." brile said curiously  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:36 am
"Yep, show them Miki." Miki openned his mouth and out dropped a veil holding a human eyeball in it. "Bet you all woundering how I pulled this off." He smiled.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:36 am
neko thinks#of course, you needed to go on vacation, to the beach, to see cherry in swimingsuite... gonk # *neko smiled with what she was thinking about* *her face expression changed again* "and kenshin? what happened to him?" thinks#i want to be happy, but why does all these sad things have to happen to me#  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:38 am
"so are you sure you want to sacrifice one of your byakugan eyes for this?" brile asked as he looked at the eye with his own sharingan.  

brileone

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:38 am
"AH AH!" Cherry yelled out and looked away. "Why did Miki have an eye ball in his mouth UGH get it out of here!"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:39 am
"Well I only need one, beside with chakra control I can make it look and feel like I never lost it...just need to find out how to get it in." Kiyoshi said looking at the viel.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:40 am
*nek gets hugged by cherry*thinks#it feels so good, to know that she till like me as a friend, but...# *neko then looked up at the eyeball* #did he just say, Bet you all woundering how I pulled this off.???# *neko doesnt get wel and runs to the toilet, holding her hand on her mouth*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:43 am
"Neko! Ugh, get the eyeball out of here Kiyoshi ugh!" She runs after Neko to see if she's okay. "NOW PLEASE!"  

Runs_With_Knifes

brileone

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:44 am
*brile then sees neko run to the bathroom*

thinks - wow

"well kiyoshi its not going to be a pleasant transaction" brile said looking at him with his sharingan.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:46 am
*neko was already sitting next to the toilet, holding her hand on her head*
"...im not felling...well" "what kind of freak pulls his own eye out"  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:47 am
Kiyoshi watched Neko run "Anyway...I knew we probley wouldnt be free to look around. So when we landed on the port I let Miki loose, and since he smelled Hanzo before he just followed his scent until he found the body. Then he carfully removed one eye and put it in this jar of preserves. And wa la, one Sharingan Eye." Kiyoshi said looking at it. "I know it won't be pleasent, just need a good medical ninja to put it in." Kiyoshi then put the eye in his pocket.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:48 am
*I knock softly and push open the door to Neko's. I'm still wet from my plunge into the lake and my torn up shirt is wrapped around my right arm, already red from blood.* "Well looks like a party....." *My voice trails off when I see the eye.* "I don't even want to know why there's an eye on the floor. Where's Neko? I need to talk to her."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:50 am
"He's not a freak, and he probably did it to get the sharingan." She told Neko and rubbed her back. "It's okay, just think about kittens and puppies and good things."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games