Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devoker

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:05 pm
Devoker waited till Toshiro and Devoker were done talking and then he included, "Well I learned all of the basic jutsus already." Devoker watched as Toshiro tried to walk up a tree. Devoker was surprised that Toshiro hadn't known that. Devoker remembered that while the others were at war many people had trained him during the time period. He noticed that he shouldn't have been so surprised. He looked at Kiara and said, "I also know Chakra Control which is including concealing my chakra so I am undetected." Devoker cracked his neck because it was a bit tense from the deep sleep that he had just been put under about an hour ago. Devoker again said, "Do you think you can teach me some fire or earth techniques. That would be a great help for me to advance as a Genin."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 6:04 pm
X hid in the shadows, creeping around looking for the target.
"Where is Byakuga?" He asked, very sternly.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 11:59 am
jedi was behind him. "why not just destroy the place?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 12:23 pm
X elbowed Jedi in the ribs.
"You know why, if we need to do it, you do it."  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:59 pm
Yuki came in and saw Jedi next to a strange person but Yuki reconized him because she knew his smell, "Hey your Xa-." Yuki paused and realized what the hokage was doing so she made up another sentence, "Hey your someone i had not met before."  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:20 pm
((Damnation: I'm only teaching you Chakra Control for your own purposes. It's not actually one of the Basic Jutsus. I only learned it when I was Genin. It's just to help Academy Students start out as Genin wink ))

Kiara looked at Dev with a frown. "If you learned that, then you don't have to come back to the Academy anymore but you still aren't Genin. I'm afraid I cannot teach you anything else because I have other students to teach," she told him. She knew that he would be kind of sad.
Kiara then heard Yuki and she turned around to see who he had meant by Someone he had never seen before and it was...

GorgeousC

Damnation_Bringer

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:42 pm
(OK now I understand....so wait I could have been a Genin this whole time....I feel really stupid well off to become a Genin.)

"Well Kiara-Sensei I'm off to become a Genin see ya later" Toshiro said as he started to walk off.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:45 pm
Toshiro turned around. "Umm where exactly do I go to become a Genin" Toshiro said while scratching the back of his head.

(I really don't know)  

Damnation_Bringer

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:47 pm
(Send in a genin app. with the form to ME not Bambi.)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:49 pm
(Thanks I was really drawing a blank there. I actually went to the Genin app but when I bambi I got confused. Thanks for clearing that up)  

Damnation_Bringer

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 2:54 pm
"......Whatever."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:25 pm
Toshiro walked into the academy "Hey Kiara-Sensei guess what I made Genin. Hmm I guess i can't call you Sensei anymore. Well never mind so hows it been since I've been gone. A lot of stuff can happen in one day you know." Toshiro said while almost bouncing off the walls due to excitement.  

Damnation_Bringer

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:08 pm
Orion body flickered to the academy, where he sensed the strange familiar chakra. "They're here somewhere..." Orion muttered. He began to look around for the strangers...

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 6:32 pm
Kiara smiled at Toshiro. "Nothing happened," she said. She then heard some mumbling and she turned her head and there was Orion, standing right there in a grumpy mood, as usual. "Hey, who's here?" she asked him.  

GorgeousC

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:39 pm
"I'm not sure....but they have a familiar chakra..." Orion replied. He continued to look around, and didn't plan on leaving until he found them.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games