Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:12 pm
Kiyoshi was still in the office fro earilier. He was waiting for the return of Rahenno. Kiyoshi walked up to the desk and stopped. "Rahenno, when you have the chance I would like a word with you." He said to him, hoping he would have time.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:19 pm
"I have time now. What is it you need to talk about." He said turning around i his chair. He put down the papers and looked towards Kiyoshi, waiting to see what he had to say.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:23 pm
Kiyoshi loosened up some, and relaxed himself before saying what he had to say. "Did Susumu happen to mention why I joined Akatsuki before I left?" He asked with a slight nerviousness to it, it was a hard subject to talk about with him right now. But the nerviousness showed that this was the same Kiyoshi that Rahenno remembered him as.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:28 pm
pyro walked in to the office noticing the two ninja's talking.

"oh you guys are talking ill just wait here..or do you want me to wait?" pyro asked noticing the tension growing in the room.

pyro hasu

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:37 pm
Rahenno glanced over at Pyro with a look that could kill. The look alone should have told now is not a good time. "No, Kiyoshi she just up and left." He felt something inside of him telling him to trust his instant on this one. Rahenno also notice that Kiyoshi had tensed up and loosened abit. "Is there something i should be awear about?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:45 pm
(Oh and Yami my bones will still be here as no one attempted to remove it :3)  

M o k i F a i r y

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:47 pm
Kiyoshi bit his finger til it bleed and ran his finger across the markings on his stomach. When he did a large scroll appeared in a burst of smoke and into his hand. Kiyoshi then set the scroll infront of Rahenno. When he did he made a few seals and a dome of earth appeared over the two. It was thick enough that no one but them could hear whats going on. "I was on a mission by Susumu to gather this." Kiyoshi opened the scroll and it showed pictures of Akatsuki members, profiles, locations of opperations and bases, partners, and assigned targets.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:48 pm
(???)  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:54 pm
Rahenno stood up and looked down at the scoll. "This is amazing." Rahenno took another look at the scoll. "It states that you and and Hanzo were after Kit, the five tail, Gobi yet....." He looked up at Kiyoshi waiting for an answer.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 6:57 pm
Kiyoshi eyes looked off to the side, as if assamed. "He didn't make it." He said quietly since Kit was near death before the extraction.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

pyro hasu

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:00 pm
pyro noticed the stare and left as fast as he came in.

"wonder what's happening in their" pyro walked away think of what was going on inside.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:07 pm
Sypher arose from his bone that was still there. He spoke proudly "Well well, you rebuilt this place". He looked around and noticed the akatsuki in the room "Sir, you happen to be on my list". He then noticed the list of akatsuki.  

M o k i F a i r y

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:08 pm
"kit......." Jedi clnched his fists and walked out of the office  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2009 7:13 pm
Kiyoshi glanced over at the new figure in the room. "If you are talking about me, your wasting your breath. I'm not longer in Akatsuki, if you can even say I was in it to begin with." He informed him since his mission was done so no longer did he need to be undercover.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games