Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Flanys, City in the Snow Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:34 pm
Pyne shook his head and took another bite. "It's fine. I can eat it hot or cold." He said as he chewed slowly.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2012 8:42 pm
Kaede looked at him. She still felt miffed about his outburst. "I'm sorry you're in a bad mood...but I'd like to know what happened. One minute you're fine, the next, you snapped at me.  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:49 am
Alyxis saw some yellow flakes come into Devins eyes and answered for him, "It was the wolf. If he ever acts out of sorts, Kaede, assume it has something to do with the wolf." Alyxis grinned at her brother as he started shoveling in the sandwich, "After all, we all know Devin's like an adorable puppy..." Her phone started going off, and she stood to pull away from them, running her fingers across Pyne's shoulders as she went, "Excuse me..."

Devin dug into his sandwich trying to not sit next to Kaede or Tiberius.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:39 am
Pyne nodded and took another bite of his cold steak. He wasn't enjoying it that much, but he'll live.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:18 pm
Tiberius felt very awkward and tried very hard to turn invisible.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:23 pm
Kaede was intrigued by the odd device Alyxis had just taken out. "What was that..." she whispered to herself, but shook it away as she remembered the incident with Devin. She turned to look at him. "I apologise for whatever it was I said to you that made you angry..."  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:40 pm
"How about we just call it over and done with," Devin said around a mouthful of food, "Al got you breakfast?"

Over in her corner, Alyxis's conversation was starting to get loud, "I don't give a damn if you're the reincarnation of Jesus Christ, If I have to do something to help my brother I'm going to do it, and I'm not going to notify you about it!... He's sick, he can't come to the phone... No, I can not... No... Okay fine... You want to talk to him, fine." She stormed back over, "Devin, phone."

Devin glanced from Kaede to the phone took it and walked over to the corner.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 5:48 pm
Kaede stared over at Devin. Eyes wide with curiosity. "Phone?" she asked aloud.  

Julia the Trickster

Lord of the Aesir

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:26 pm
Tiberius looks at Kaede confused. "Um, what about it?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:34 pm
"Nothing, I'm sure. Just keep eating please." Pyne said as he finished his steak.

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200

Julia the Trickster

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:44 pm
Kaede suddenly remembered she was hungry. She forgot about the phone as her stomach growled. She groaned. "Anybody have any coins on them? Or paper money? I'm still not sure what people use."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:51 pm
"Come on, you can order on me," Alyxis said before sticking a piece of toast in her mouth.

Devin was still in the far corner, one finger in his ear.  

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Tall Italian Boy

Generous Capitalist

12,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:54 pm
Pyne got up and ordered a black coffee. He sat down and slowly sipped the coffee carefully not burning his tongue.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:04 pm
Kaede smiled, though inside she did not want to owe Alyxis anything, but her stomach was growling again, so she swallowed her pride, wishing it tasted better. "Gee thanks Alyxis." she said and got up to order.  

Julia the Trickster

Hiraru Sagara

Magic Hunter

17,075 Points
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:13 pm
Alyxis paid after Kaede ordered, then waited with her watching her brother.

"You can't do this to me," Devin was saying louder, "It's not my fault Al dragged me half way across the world. Sandra, please... Sandra, what can I do to stop you from doing this?" Devin's face dropped, "Sandra... I love you... Don't do this..." After a moment he ended the call and dropped his hand from his ear. He turned and walked back to the table looking like he'd watched someone drown a kitten.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games