Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha's gates Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M o k i F a i r y

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:46 am
((The man who just sat there and waited got impaled.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:50 am
M o k i F a i r y
((What tree? They are all burnt to a freaking crisp. and anyways my bone spikes would be coming up about 10 feet stabbing in random spots.))

(there. i edited....)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:50 am
Zeramaru threw his ARM at Yokai pushing him out of the spikes way.
"You should be asshamed your brother would have seen that attack" Zeramaru said still in a different voice as chakra string pulled his arm back into place  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:54 am
Sypher still pissed spoke "I SAID TELL ME WHO IS TALKING BEFORE I SHOOT MORE SPIKES, HIGHER, AND FASTER." Now Sypher's eyes although burnt grew a dark red.  

M o k i F a i r y

Dripples

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:55 am
"....THEN WHY DID YOU KILL HIM?" Yokai said laying down on the ground but stood up and ot his guard up. "BECAUSE OF YOU... I LIVE ALONE EXCEPT MY BROTHER YUZUKI." Yokai calmed down and had an idea.. well not really an idea but a statement, "Give me my brother's body."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:55 am
"That is the very reason yokai your a good shinobi but look you are a special jounin and you never even noticed those spikes shoot up and almost kill you. Your not strong enough yet but one day you will be a great shinobi you have the potential your just not using your head"  

Dark-Ninja70

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:57 am
*Hanzo turned to Sypher*

"Alright currently I'm talking Hanzo Uchiha, the other voice talking is Akasun Zeramaru and the younger voice is Yokai Hasamoto"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:59 am
Sypher now starting to calm down spoke once more "I've heard 4 voices Yours, the child's, Zeramaru trying to disguise himself, and a woman." He now started pulling up bones from the ground into a dome shape so no one could escape or come in.  

M o k i F a i r y

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:02 pm
"He's not quite a child he's 18 and the woman I believe is Nina I believe her and Katsuro are siblings"

*Hanzo suddenly seen some bones rise around them*

"Hey what do you think your doing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:03 pm
Zeramaru smacked his forehead.
"Sadly... during the explosion my scrolls were destroyed and I am afraid his body is lost" Zeramaru said but the scroll was actually inside his foot. INSIDE.
Zeramaru sat to meditate and try to regain some lost chakra.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:05 pm
nina tried to fly away but was caught inside the dome. she sighed and waited. she then flew next to hanzo as she was still in her demonic state.

User Image
her body

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
her arms

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
her eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:07 pm
Sypher growled and spoke as the other time "This." but this time he locked himself in a cage of bone and then drained all of the bone around his body off into the dome. He spoke again "This is also to ensure no one gets in to here."  

M o k i F a i r y

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:09 pm
nina just look at sypher and sighed again. "you should really let us out. what would we do to you?" she said as she had her arms cross. her white tail was swing left to right.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 12:10 pm
"Let us out we need to get out of here!"

*Hanzo yelled*  

Dark-Ninja70

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 301 302 303 304 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games