Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

xLulie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:52 am
Lunia looked at Tenshi and walked over to him, bending down she placed her hand on his shoulder and smiled with lifeless eyes. She wanted him to know that she was here for him, and she always would be. Then looking at Morganna she shook her head and then looked at Samara. Standing up she looked again at Tenshi, she didn't know what to do. She shook her head and tears formed from it. She screamed silently when she noticed that Nephilis wasn't there, he was in trouble. Looking at the boy that shouted at Tenshi she gave him an evil glare.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:13 am
Samara looked at Tenshi. "Don't worry, sweetheart. The most important things have been stored away somewhere special," she said. That was one thing Tsuki requested specifically. She heard Neph's message, responding, ~Yes, love. We're all in Shale safe and sound. We're with Alyss right now. Were you able to get out safely?~

"Alyss, I'm not sure how to say this...but Keliah- she has gone mad or something. She nearly killed Nephilis and stole his aura like Daphne did mine...and now Tenshu is lost," Samara said to Alyss quietly. She wanted the children to hear as little as possible.

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:12 am
Alyss looked at Samara with a shocked look. She looked to the children, taking Samara's hand and pulling her only two feet away. "Do you know how? She isn't supposed to have her powers till she is 13." She looked at Kessaris, her eyes grew with sadness.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:21 am
"That's what I believed as well," Samara said. "Nephilis was saying something about someone named Serenity. Perhaps she is causing Keliah to do this. But I only saw Keliah..."  

The Lacey Bear

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:37 am
Alyss sighed. "I've lost it then. maybe this serenity is possesing keliah." She muttered, sighing. Alyss was clueless, majorly clueless.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 10:52 am
Samara nodded. "Perhaps so," she said. "I don't think Keliah would have done this on her own."

Morganna overheard Samara's last comment. "Of course she wouldn't have!" she said, obviously upset about Keliah. "I knew we shouldn't have trusted that girl! And I knew I shouldn't have left her...if I had stayed with Kel, none of this would've happened..."  

The Lacey Bear

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:32 pm
(Yes, But I stated that I had all his prize prosessions and his heirlooms, that is to the important thing to Tenshi, the stuff he was speaking about was his father thing in general, like the temple and more.)

Tenshi looked Kirasek, althought he didn't like the way he called him a baby but he couldn't say nuthing because he was, and he knew he was right, how Tenshi was right now, he couldn't do anything. "Who are you exactly?", he questioned first of all, something about him reminded him of Kess but he looked different, "Your that boy who healed Riko aren't you?", he asked as he kinda remembered him now.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 2:47 pm
((goood!!!! yesh...goodd!!! twisted ))

Amara looked at the rest of the people. "Well...I dont know what to say, Im pretty sure there is a way to figure all of this out." she said trying to help as she sat down near Samara.

Keliah looked at what was happening. Soon there would be mines for escavating and Tenshu would be an industrial city. The army of Kilitia was already setting up shop. Keliah then teleported to Noroa first. She walked into the palace of Noroa. "I come here to make an Alliance" she said. "Keliah...what are you talking about?" Monet asked. "I have just invaded Tenshu...and Nephilis is powerless" she said as she began to control ice in her hands. Monet looked at Keliah, but was impressed. "Well...Noroa will be an ally of Kilitia....and maybe Silicia, if you go talk to Lorna, even though I do believe Lorna is a bit hard of convincing anything" Monet said. "What's come over you, you're aura doesnt feel the same" she said to her. Keliah turned around. "Dont worry Monet..." she said as she teleported back to Tenshu.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:23 pm
"Yes I am, but don't evade the situation. I understand how you feel Tenshi." Kirasek said as he looked over to the column of smoke billowing from Tenshu's direction. "There isn't much we can do right now but build alliances. I know Alloy will help us regardless of what we do, so that leaves Herbacea and...nowhere else." He sits down beside Samara and thinks. His eyes go white much like Nephilis. "Tezukya will know what to do. Alyss, we're going to need you to speak for Shale and Samara, you for Tenshu. Once we do, we'll get what we need from there if it's there. If not, then we'll have more on our side. Plague and Leon will help us if you ask Nephilis to ask them. There will be rebels in Tenshu...they'll help to if they don't die."

~~~

~Okay, listen.~ Nephilis returns to the port where the kids had settled before. Loads of merchants lined the streets and now, he was dressed in a dark robe concealing his face. He no longer gave off aura, so he was safe for now. ~I need you to contact Lillith for me. Please. Once you do, return to me. Until then, I don't exist. Goodbye for now.~  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 3:33 pm
Keliah flew from Tenshu, she didnt know what she was looking for,but she continued. Lorna, I have made an alliance with Noroa, and taken over Tenshu, leaving Nephilis powerless...I am extending you an offer to join us she projected. Lorna scowled. You are only 10 Keliah, I have no business with you she projected. I dont have time for your ******** arrogance Lorna, either you are with us are you are against us she projected she said. Fine.... she projected.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:12 pm
Tenshi looked at Kirasek, "Fine!", he stated wiping tears from his eyes, he listened to what Kirasek was saying to his mother and Alyss, he was to be a prideful leader some day and wanted to know what was to happen. After listening to what Kirasek had to say, he walked back over to Morganna, "I'm sure, you still wish to go get cleaned up, so maybe you should do so now while we have the time, but before you do, can you show me the training area?", he stated and questioned.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:18 pm
Both Plague and Leon formed near Nephilis. " Sorry we're late we had to quell minor issues South. " Plague said to Nephilis. " Sir your energy signature is weak what's wrong? " Plague asked looking at him.

Leon sighed " Small mercenary groups are so annoying they always try harder then they need to. " He said with a smile. His swords shedded the fresh blood on their shiny surfaces and vanished into thin air. He looked around and said. " So what have we missed? "  

Nicko1421

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 5:52 pm
Riko stood shakely and looked at Morganna, "I'll go clean up with you... I need to calm down..." She muttered, walking down the hall. "Tenshi, it's down the halland outside in the courtyard. Come on Morganna..." She looked at Kirasek, her eyes were mixed with a hint of mad and shock.

"Alright..." Alyss said softly, watching her supposedly nephew. "Fine... you all should go relax... me and Samara will take care of things..." ~Tezu... Tezu I need to talk to you... soon my old friend...~ She looked at the kids. "There are extra rooms for you all... please make yourselves at home." Alyss smiled kindly, looking at Samara. "Come with me to the Throne room..." She started to walk towards the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:24 pm
Kirasek looked at Riko, then to the ground. Her loving gaze burned his admonished soul. "You know, sometimes I wonder why...bad things happen to us." Kessaris had finally made his way back home and hugged Riko tightly as he did. He talks into her shoulder,"I hope everyone is okay in the end. Including Keliah." After releasing her, she stands and holds out his hand. "Hey, can I show you something real fast? It'll only take a second."

~~~

Solitaire scuttled it's little way onto Nephilis' head and perched there resembling an offsetting hat one would receive after a seafood eating contest. "I'm glad you guys could make it. And so is Solitaire here." Neph said pointing to his head. "Anyway, you two, my aura is gone. I'm a man with no powers, but I'm not a man with no mind. I need you, Plague, to stay here with me. Leon, assist my wife on her trip to Evermore. When you get there, inform my daughter that her father is in grave danger and needs her help. Samara should be in Shale Leon." He nods, his crab not even budging. "Don't mention my name to anyone. They're looking for me and I know. Plague, you're going to need something less conspicuous if you're going to be a...caretaker of the elderly..."  

Mahareshi

Maha clone

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:28 pm
Riko looked at Morganna. "I'll be right back Morganna... take your time... you can sleep with me in my room if you like. I'm pretty sure we have the same size in clothes..." She took Kessaris' hand, a smile crept onto her face. "Alright, Kessaris... you have my attention..."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games