Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Solaris lux

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 5:10 pm
Barak looked over at the server and he said "I'll have a coffee please. Make sure to put a lot of sugar in it." Barak said, looking over at what he could be writing down to make sure he got it right. Just as he was going to sit down, he noticed a kid with a guitar just like him. This might be my first member to join! Ok, gotta act cool and leader like. "Hey kid, I see you have a guitar, I've been looking around for people like you. You see I have one too. Want to join my band?"

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:19 pm
"One Frosty Mountain Heartbreak, coming right up."
doppleDanish scribbled a little picture of a white mountain over a black lake as he set of to have Stitch-Face make the drink.  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Kupo ninja

Newbie Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 7:05 am
Solaris lux
Barak looked over at the server and he said "I'll have a coffee please. Make sure to put a lot of sugar in it." Barak said, looking over at what he could be writing down to make sure he got it right. Just as he was going to sit down, he noticed a kid with a guitar just like him. This might be my first member to join! Ok, gotta act cool and leader like. "Hey kid, I see you have a guitar, I've been looking around for people like you. You see I have one too. Want to join my band?"

((What kid with a Guitar, I thought he left a while ago...))  
PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2008 2:30 pm
((Nope. Trevor has one. He's the sleeping kid. Furi Kuri Kun.))  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

mahkos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 9:36 am
the bathroom door swung open and max walked out soaking wet.a really freaked out look on his face and his hands seemed to be fading away"DON'T!...ASK!" eek  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 9:55 am
a serving plushie walked by not bothering to ask  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

mahkos

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 8:11 pm
"thank you"max walked out the door and just sat down waiting for an idea to come to him  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:31 am
Brett flew by on his hoverboard and taped a flier advertising Gunlock Academy to a plushie telephone pole. Then he flew back towards Gunlock Academy. [Back to Gunlock Academy]  

The Mage of Space

mahkos

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 10:27 am
"whats this?"max gets up and walks toward the poster"...gunlock...ok!"max took out his board and flew away the wind drying him off

(to gunlock academy)  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 9:51 am
The heavy front door slammed open and the diner grew quiet. Forte' collapsed on the floor, clutching the mutant yeast in his trembling hands.  

2ndLtHavoc

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 1:38 pm
danish padded over and began poking forte with the end of his french bread loaf
"you look like you were nearly dissected by a secret organization and beaten sensless and forced to steal mutant yeast from a demon girls cleavage and ran here scared sensless"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:14 pm
doppleDanish came out of the kitchen, Forte's broken guitar in hand.
"So you get the yeast? Good, good."
doppleDanish nodded proudly.
"There's just one ingredient left to get."
Smoke rolled in and ominous thunderclaps sounded.
"Milk from the Draconian Herd of the Kikukan Plains!"

. . .

The thunderclaps faded out, and doppleDanish waved away the smoke, coughing a bit.
"Luckily, we have a bottle in the kitchen."  

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:18 pm
"but to get it you must......"
ominous theme music played
"reach the top shelf!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:37 pm
Forte' dragged himself into the kitchen, hoisting himself up and opening the pantry. On tippy-toes, he felt around the top shelf for the bottle.
"Whagt the-- OW!!" Forte' yelped, pulling his hand back, a mousetrap clinging to his fingers.
"Here's the milk," Forte' said, handing the bottle to doppleDanish.  

2ndLtHavoc

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 6:23 pm
"Aha! Now, for the second to last step, I need a large mixing bowl and a big spoon!"
Diabolical laughter came from thin air.
"But the dish washer won't be done cleaning them for ten more minutes!"  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games