Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Eternal Eyes(Starting; Need someone to take over Annexus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How did I do?
Awesome!
22%
 22%  [ 12 ]
Great!
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Good.
11%
 11%  [ 6 ]
Eh...
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Bad.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Awful!
3%
 3%  [ 2 ]
Terrible!
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
GOLD!! *Grab's gold and runs*
39%
 39%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 53

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:53 am
"Welcome, guests." The King said after Qin and Arisu had left. He bowed stiffly and then went to close the door.

"Now as to why I have summoned you here...."

...................................................................................................................................................

Elisabeth had just been walking off to go to her room after sort of ditching Zack. She heard Zack and Qin exchange words and had to turn to see. Silly, princling. He's so naive. Its cute, be he's not like the King at all, she thought to herself. When she heard Zack mention Asuka, a cruel smile spread across her face. She wiped the smile off her face and turned to face the others, she raised an eyebrow.

"Do you even know who killed her Zachary?" Did he know that one of his new "friends" had done it? Elisabeth still remembered seeing Asuka run through, and wondered how forgiving Zack would be of that girl.

((I don't know how much Zack knows about Asuka's death. I assume not much since he wasn't there.))  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:12 am
He still sat onto the roof when Elisabeth came to him,he didn't look to her he just heard her words."No...I don't know..I don't even know how she did just that she died"He said as he shook his head slighty.HE thought about Asuka and Mamoru and wonderd how Mamoru was feeling now.He figured out that it was cruel if he would annoy him today.

"My name is still Zakc by the way..."He whisperd quietly"But...tell me...how did she die ?What ..What happend ?I tried to speak to my father and nearly killed my self when it happend."What a fool i am...She would be angry ...

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

SapphireScythe

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 11:35 am
[[lol, That's okay! Long posts are awesome! I'll do one, too!]]

Qin did not enjoy being grabbed by the arm, but because he was the King's son, she resisted the urge to tear his wrist. She listened to what he was saying, but felt no sympathy, nor did she show any sign that she did. As he ran off crying, she scoffed at his childishness.

Anxious, bitter, desperate to pass the time, she went out into the courtyard and trained hard with her naginata, occasionally looking up to the King's tower for any sign of activity. But it was all quiet. She couldn't even hear Zack.

That boy needs to learn how much we work and sacrifice for his safety, she thought and she violently worked the weapon into a practice column, The kingdom's threatened, we don't know what's going to happen..."
"He should be thankful he's even alive!" she said out loud as she thrust the blade into the the column. Then, a sudden but strong pang of grief for her dead race tore at her. She never knew her family, she never met another dragon... she never felt the warmth of people who loved her, and she never felt at home anywhere. She was alone. Qin winced as she fought back tears. She had never cried before. The experience was new to her, and for her, crying was a sign of weakness. And now she couldn't stand the fact her heart, which had been hard for twenty-five years, was suddenly feeling more than anger. She longed for a family, and after all these years it suddenly dawned on her that she would never have that warmth and love, and she would always feel empty.

Tears pouring freely from her stinging eyes, Qin threw the naginata and attacked the column with fiery fists. Her pain consumed her. Bludgeoning, ripping, tearing, and burning, she finally stopped and sank to the ground, panting and sniveling.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:23 pm
(( Ack! For some reason I missed that Zack was on the roof. Lets say Elisabeth is leaning out a window talking to him... I don't think she'd be much of climber, LOL))

Elisabeth was leaning out the window she turned her head toward the courtyard when she heard a loud noise. Qin... She turned back towards Zack.

"You silly, thing." Elisabeth said cooly "Don't you get that the world is a cruel, hard place? You think you have it so hard..."

Elisabeth sighed and allowed herself to think back to her life before she came to the castle. She had to stop, though, she could almost see her brother now. That pale white hair, those red, red eyes.... No, the past was the past.

Elisabeth squinted up at Zack, barely able to see him in the dim light of the moon. Maybe she shouldn't say anything.... her cruel mood had vanished slightly, and she felt the tiniest pang of guilt. Guilt? Why should she feel guilty? She'd killed many and never thought twice about it and now she felt guilty for delivering a little piece of news? Ridiculous. No, Zack had to grow up sometime.

"That girl killed her," Elisabeth said abruptly. "The one with the katana. Ran her right through. I saw it myself."

..........................................................................................................................................

"What the heck is that?!" Luana said turning towards the castle.
They were just about clear of the castle.

"Sounds like fighting. Don't worry about it. It's probably just some of the guards training," said Fredrick not seeming worried.

"At 1'oo in the morning?!"

"We have to keep moving."

((More long posties~))  

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:46 pm
((Yeah long posts!))

"I have it hard ...I would prefer to live far away from here then caged into my HOME!What about you?I can't believe that you would like a prision..No I think you would be the first one who breaks through their cage.."He sighed"But...I think i have no choice i can wait...it will change soon anywhy"He said quietly.

Zack was changing ones he was a calm and quiet child always doing what his father wnated he even seemed to be emotionless sometimes.This changed when he and Asuka talked this day ,he suddenly started to smile and now it seemed like he was changing bakc into his older self.His blood red eyes starred at Elisabeth and he had to be carefull so he wouldn't fall down.

As she explained how Asuka died ,his eyes went wide"M-mina!?Mina killed Asuka!?"He shook his head and held it with one head"Why....No this..No.."He breathed in and thought about it"Mina?But why didn't she tell me...or why didn't Jay tell me about it!?Why did they..." He felt betraid somehow and climbed down to Elisabeth."THey just betraid me and used me..."He suddenly whisperd.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:16 am
Arisu had climbed onto the roof. "Zack," she said as she sat beside him. "Mina did not intend to kill Asuka. She only wanted revenge on Mamoru and myself for killing her family and destroying her village. Asuka just stepped in and protected Mamoru with her life. And, believe me, Mina feels really guilty about killing Asuka. Especially after she learned that Mamoru was in love with her." Arisu then turned her head so that it was facing forward and removed the cloth covering her eyes.

"...Asuka's death is also partly my fault...I...I had a vision that she would die...but I couldn't warn her in time...As for Mamoru...Well, let's just say that her death is taking its toll on him. Though he tries to hide it, I can feel in his mind that he's grieving. Her death is distracting him from his work.

"But think about her death this way. She died protecting the one she loved. She died in Mamoru's arms. Thinking about it like that doesn't make it seem as bad. She was happy with the way she died." Then she turned her head to Zack. "Do you understand?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay. Hold still." Masa then closed her eyes and held her hand just over Jay's heart. Her palm started to glow a soft pink as the healing energy gathered at her hand. Then the light flowed downward so that it was touching Jay. It turned to a dark red as it started to take effect.

((XD I think long posts are contagious.))  

Stefisgarden

OldBlueGenes

Benevolent Lunatic

9,200 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 8:54 am
"Ugh. Why are you defending her? Mina... or whatever her name is." Elisabeth glared at Arisu. Elisabeth had seen it, she had been there, but she didn't think the other details necessary.

"It doesn't take reading minds to see that the girl was green. She obviously hadn't killed anyone before. Not that I'm in any position to judge, but it seems to me, whatever her exact intentions were, Asuka is still just as dead," Elisabeth said flatly.

Elisabeth didn't know what to think about Asuka dying for someone she loved. The idea seemed odd to her. In fact, when she'd seen Asuka throw herself in front of the katana's path she could only think how stupid that had been. Elisabeth couldn't think of anyone she would die for. Maybe the king, if he asked her to, but only because she owed him everything.
She looked at Arisu then at Zack. She supressed a shudder when she saw thier red eyes. She shook her head and yawned.

"Augh, whatever. I'm going to bed."

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 1:09 pm
Zack sighed and clenched his fists but slowly breathed in and out.He looked into Arisus eyes"Thanks for tellign me the truth..."He said quietly"I..I think i should visit Mamoru...And Arisu it wasn't your fault ..Every one of us makes mistakes some day ..or is to..late for something"He smiled suddenly"well i will visit Mamoru maybe i can chear him up!"He then climbed down the roof and ran torwards Mamorus room.He knocked twice, didn't wait for an answear and just enterd"HI!"

Jay watched Masa ans watched the red light.Soon his eye sight became better and he feklt his old strentgh comeing back.He felt much more better and smiled at Mina"Thank you Masa!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:57 pm
Arisu sat on the roof after Zack left. The breeze moved her hair ever so slightly. The moonlight appeared to make her eyes sparkle. This was the first time she could truly be alone that day. She hugged her legs and rested her chin on knees.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mamoru looked up when he heard a knock on the door. He looked up just in time to see Zack enter. "Zack? What are you doing here?" he asked.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The light disappeared and Masa opened her eyes. Then she smiled. "Happy to help," she said.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:01 pm
The wolf's eyes widened when it saw that the man was healed. It had doubted the woman's abilities.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 6:19 am
Zack closed the door and walked over to Mamoru"i am not sure anymore..i think i just wanted to see you"He forced a smile,he really didn't know what he wanted to do now. After a while he looked around "Well actually i thought about annoying you but ...i think this would be just torture for you...And you sufferd to much this day already"He sighed and lowerd his head ,again he looked at the stone wings and then he gave them to Mamoru"Here you need them more then i!"  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 10:09 am
((sry guys i mite be banned so if i am i will try to join again and come back to continue ^^))  

Madame Twiggly

Stefisgarden

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:20 pm
The look on Mamoru's face was one that hadn't been seen on it for years: confusion. Mamoru didn't bother trying to hide it.

((Sorry about the shortness. I couldn't think of anything else, but it still says what I wanted it to say, so it'll do.))  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 1:43 pm
Zack smiled ta Mamoru"Don't look so confused!Just take them , I already can fly ,my wings already grew but yours vanished so take these ...untill your wings grows back"He juats gave them to Mamoru and turned his bakc to him"Maybe i should say that i am sorry thta Asuka died..but i think ..Asuka would hit me for suhc words.. what i did right now is something she would do too!"  

The_Dreaming_Hero

Magic Hunter

Madame Twiggly

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 5:32 pm
((i dont think im getting banned!!))  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 124 125 126 127 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games