Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 17, 2011 11:14 pm
User ImageUser Image

When Shoko took off her mask, Hiro was instantly caught in by her beauty, and her scent only made his attraction to her even stronger. When she leaned in closer to him, Hiro placed his hand on Shoko's butt, then he suddenly noticed what he was doing and he braced himself for the slap, but all he got was a kiss on the cheek. Definitely not what he was expecting. But her enticing scent was all over him now, and with his enhanced sense of smell ,he be smelling this on his clothes for some time now.... not that it wasn't a bad thing. When Shoko took off, however, Hiro mindlessly walked toward the direction she flew off to until he finally snapped back to reality. Suddenly he vanished into thin air.

[exit]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2011 4:43 pm
User Image
ℰvℯℓyη ℱὰyℯ

ARCHERSTUDENTGRASS

єnjoy the music while you read

Unable to even speak over the noise of the ensuing battle, Evelyn covered her ears and waited for the sounds of war to cease. After what seemed like hours, she felt a tug on her collar, and without being given a moment to protest, she felt herself being pulled out from her hiding spot by none other than Mimi. The small girl had somehow managed to grab both her and Kreios, and began to pull them out of the academy, and to safety.  

Sullen Oculus

XX_Clous_XX

Romantic Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:57 am
User Image Clous D. Wing

Clous, a young teen with great ambitions, finally arrived at the academy. Upon entering he was quite hesitant to enter because of his reputation. He was almost a outcast to the villagers. The only reason he was able to attend the academy and live here was thanks to the ninja of the nation helping him. The number of enemies Clous had in the village was in the dozens, but it didn't matter because he was going to become powerful know. The question that really confused him was what to do with his power.

Clous looked around the academy as he made his way to the training grounds. He was here to learn some of the basic jutsus,and take a exam to achieve genin rank. While the other students trained, he decided to also make sure he had his skills down. Making simple hand signs he created 2 clones of himself with ease. They resembled him almost perfectly, and the amount of chakra control was also well meet. With the clones created he continued to make technique more complex. With another grouping of hand signs he and the clones transformed to look like the other students. The skills was short lived, and the clones disappeared a minute after the transformation.

"Where is the teacher..." Clous mumbled slightly impatient. He wanted to train as much as possible before going back to another day of work. He also wanted to meet his new teacher for the first time, it was minimum respect to introduce himself. Then he realized he went to the wrong area, it was the training gound he was supposed to go to.

Exits

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:22 pm
User Image
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
KusagakrexxxxxxxxAcademyxxxxxxxxMedicalxxxxxxxxChiruxxxxxxxxKaguya

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
╔═══════════

Karin approached the Academy. It had been several months since she had arrived in Kusa, and the girl had put off Shinobi training for far to long. Entering the class room, she cleared her thought, "Excuse me. Can someone tell me were I can find the teacher?" she called out hoping someone would hear her.

═══════════╝

User Image
Gennin Can perform
Academy Level Jutsu
Gennin Jutsu
Chuunin Jutsu
Jounin Jutsu

Karin Clix

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:56 am
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku entered the Academy and spotted three students. He chuckeled for a moment. He hadn't ever taught anyone before. Although he had aged a whole three years since he was a Gennin. So it wasn't as odd, since he was nineteen now. "Yo! You guys are here to become Gennin I take? Well, I'll be your teacher. Come and show me you've mastered the three techniques."

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:10 pm
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Studen-Grass-Medical

Emile walked into the school gripping his strap of his backpack in fear. He never been around ninjas before and now he's going to become one. The little artist had to keep repeating that fact into his head Your going to be a ninja. Your going to be a ninja. each time believing in it less and less. As he went to the room he saw all the people there not able to tell who the teacher was and who were the students so he just sat in the nearest chair and kept his mouth shut.

l_Valkyrie_I

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:15 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku turned his head at the sound of footsteps. A clear - skinned boy. Another Haku. Or what he looked like when he was a Gennin. "I guess I have to teach you as well, eh? Well, come over here and show me all the techniques you've learned during your time in the Academy... Like now. Well, I guess you're learning those here, huh. Okay, then. Come over here and tell me your name, specialty (class) and what you want to be when you grow up... more. And then I'll teach you the techniques you need to learn the pass. Okay?"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:30 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Emile looked up at the man talking, was he talking to Emile? Oh this must be the teacher! Emile got up and walked over to the man and looked up at him. "I-I"m Emile! I"m in the class that heals people..that's called...ummm...give me a sec." He said and closed his eyes looking down trying to think of the world for it?...Healing...nurses...AH! "Medical! That's it and what I want help other people that are ninjas! Cause they help there village and and I wanna do that and help the people helping the village and and...yeah." Emile stumbled over his words and looked as he spoke and when he was done he looked up to the man with a smile.

l_Valkyrie_I

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:38 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

Haku slapped his forehead, looking down at the boy. "Damn, kid. Get your words right. You don't look much younger than me." Thinking about the boy's skills and what he wanted to do as a Shinobi, the Chuunin scowled for a moment, but kept it hidden the best he could. "Well, show me the first technique: Kage Bunshin no Jutsu. Just focus your chakra into body mass and then you've got yourself a Shadow Clone, which is the translated way of saying it. So... show me."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Emile smile turn into a sad face seeing he was troubling the man and hung his head in shame. He felt like a failure but put his head back up and nodded at him. Emile closed his hands and eyes then started to imagine him self but just doubled. That seemed easy to do...right? Just throw your chakra and make it look like you.
1/2

Emile started to throw his chakra beside him squeezing his eyes closed no wanting to mess up in front of his new teacher! As the chakra moved he started to make it look like him! Yeah like that! On the out side the pinkish organ blob started to take form and look like Emile. As he opened his eyes he saw...HIMSELF! This startled him and made him jump back a little.
2/2

l_Valkyrie_I

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 2:36 pm
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"Great job, Emile. Now, show me the other two techniques. Henge no Jutsu... something like that. I may be getting that wrong so... I'll just say them in their translated forms. Transformation Technique and the Substitution Technique. I figured you'd be able to figure them out because of their names. Basic chakra control is all you need to learn them. So show me, Medic." Haku said, folding his arms and looking at the boy.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:13 pm
User Image User Image
User Image

Emile nodded at the man once again and smiled seeing that what he did was the right thing to do! Oh! He wants me to look different? WITH CHAKRA! Emile once again closed his eyes and his hands and focused his chakra around his body. He focused again making him look different making him look like...POOF!
1/1

Emile looked like the teacher guy because he was the only one really there. He poofed back to himself and then focused on the chair that he will now use to replace himself! He just gave it a hard look and the moved his energy once again. Well this is easy! he thought with a smile then all of a sudden the chair replaced him! "DONE!" he yelled smiling.
1/1

((Sorry as soon as you post i had to get off X_X))  

l_Valkyrie_I

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:02 am
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"Awesome. And you've got one more to go. I'm pretty sure I explain that one to you, already. And afterwards I'll need to go train..." Haku thought for a moment. Did he really want a student? And regardless, he could always send a clone here if he learned the Ember Clone technique. Which was odd, since he was a Chuunin and he hadn't even learned a real clone technique, except for Kage Bunshin. Kawarimi no Jutsu. That's one of them. Don't know which one. Just finish the last one I told you about and then you're a Gennin. Wait, you don't want to be my student do you? Because I would probably run you into the ground, psychologically. Haha. I wouldn't mean to, it would just kinda happen." The Chuunin chuckeled and folded his arms, waiting for the boy to finish the final technique to pass the test. The man took a look at him again, and then got a bit confused. "Wait... Did you? Wow. You're good. Okay, well what do you want to do, now?"

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:42 am
User Image User Image
User Image
Emile[E-Meal] Chiru-Student-Grass-Medical

"Could I..ummm....get my band thing so I can be a real ninja Mr......ummmm....What's your name?"Emile asked the tall man a bit confused but then realized..HE PASSED! Emile started to jump for joy..literally!Emile shut his eyes having a huge smile on his face as his baggy clothe bounce. He then stopped and looked at the man "You don't have o be my teacher if I'm not what you want in a student. I can be a bit .... awkward."

l_Valkyrie_I

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:00 am
HAKU IKEZA

User Image

"Right." Haku said as he neared a desk in the corner of the room. Reaching inside, he pulled out a headband which held the Kusagakure insignia and walked back to Emile. Extending his hand, the Chuunin smiled. "You're now a Shinobi of Kusagakure and s**t. And I'm Haku Ikeza. Nice to meet you." Tucking his hands behind his head, he started to leave but paused, hearing the Gennin's final words. "Uh... well... I can't say you'd be weirder than me. But I'm one of the few teachers in Kusagakure at the moment so I guess you'll have to come with me. I'm going to the Training Grounds. Let's go." With that, Keza left the Academy and headed to his destination.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces