Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Dark and Mystical Research and Development Center (DMRDC) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:03 am
Tsuji suddenly appeared behind Kei "Like I said...I could either kill you now or let you help me kill him"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:07 am
"And I said lets figure out how to kill dude! Then you went and dropped me." Sparkei cuffed him on the shoulder, but it was more playful than anything, although he wouldnt say it, the drop was kind of fun.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:11 am
"Then first we need to make you as strong as me...In your current state, you would not only just get in the way, but more than likely he woul kill you just as easily as I could."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:15 am
"Well jeez I didnt take offense to that at all..." Sparkei said, crossing his arms and flicking a strand of hair out of his face. "Well how am I going to be as all powerful as Lord Tsuji?" Any idiot could have heard the sarcasm dripping from his words.  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:19 am
Tsuji back handed him, causing Kei to go crashing into another building. "Dont talk to me like that. I am still your Raikage"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:24 am
Sparkei emerged from the hole. Once again, he laughed. "Sorry about that, I forget things easily." Ha...I love pushing his buttons..."Ok seriously, since I'm so weak compared to you, what do you suggest we do? Remember, I'm not blessed with the Sharingan like you, so it might take a bit for me to get a move."  

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

phoenix908

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:26 am
"Hmm...Youve got a Point. Well...Show me what you've got first"Tsuji said as he leaned against the tree. I am SO burning this ******** down later  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:39 am
Tsuji melds into the tree. ((night night...sleepy time))  

phoenix908

Sparkei

Friendly Hoarder

8,000 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 3:41 am
"Sure, show you what I've got. I can do that..." Sparkei closed his eyes, concentrating on the earth, it's pulse, and it's structure. Slowly he bent over, his eyes still closed, and traced an untranslatable language on the ground. He stepped away, and opened his eyes, and began to weave his hands in an odd motion, like he was pushing air in and out. Soon the earth stirred, and crumbled, and began to move with the rythm of Kei's hands. Slowly, it rose, and rose, until it was about twice the size of Sparkei. Soon body parts began to distinguish themselves, arms, legs, and a head and torso. On the head the phrase flared and vanished, the whole body solidified to such a dense solid that it seemed darn near indestructible. Sparkei exhaled, and as he did, the golem stirred, and walked towards Kei. "There...that...should do it..." But as soon as he finished that sentance he fell, his body hadnt had to use so much magical energy in the same day, so he passed out. The golem caught him and held him in his palm...easily. Sparkei snored softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 7:40 am
((I did not read any of the ten pages that accumulated in the last 12 hours...you people need to SLEEP!))
Kren sighed and shook his head. "Is there anything i can do?"  

Fighter for all

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 8:54 am
((Please don't say sleep...)) Lee returned from the darkness in Suzuko's room. She was tossing and turning again. He placed his hand on her head and she relaxed. He hummed the song of sweet dreams.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 9:07 am
He stopped humming but she started to twist and turn again. He started to sing it. "Meeair bortoo bolon tee mala wepareree fasoo meckonto feeda. Beprare varon jalonteen, hesheemla mardon coo faamalie." he sang repeatedly.  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:50 am
"That is quite annoying." Kaylin said as she walked up behind him.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:55 am
((Behind who? Lee or Kren or Tsuji or who?))  

SuperNerdyNate

6,000 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Invisibility 100

Fighter for all

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:56 am
superdog1391
((Behind who? Lee or Kren or Tsuji or who?))
((Lee...sorry))  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 233 234 235 236 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games