Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guardians & Demon King Part III (Ending) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:47 pm
(Let's just call it a demon XD Sry for not targeting, you guys are confusing me as well so I tried not to do too much ><)

The demon roared loudly as the arrow missed yet slashing its arm slightly. More black snake like beings came, the body far from its last form, shape-shifting the demon bigger with each minute. The demon held out its hand, suddenly launching many of the black snakes to Acos. The dagger was before Acos, the only thing she saw was the dagger going through half way through the snakes then fell greatly burned as curse marks went all around it. The dagger started to fall, directly above Sky as she fought the other guards.

Ryuu stops at a fork in the path, she sniffs both sides then glances over to Willow. Testing her seemed necessary, she turns around facing her. "Which path?" She simply asks, her expression blank as she moved to the side. Tarik still lied on her back, still sleeping soundly as she shifted him higher since he was starting to fall. The three guards split, two next to Ryuu while the other to the side.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:56 pm
Onyx growled, then let the demon's youkai energy seep into him. "Let's dance, youkai fool!!" he snarled, summoning his sword. He moved with a powerful and fluid grace with silver-violet flames igniting around the blade, slashing through most of the snakes. "Shadow Meteor!!" he growled. The lion's head formed through the armor in a swirling mist, then released a large fireball of pure darkness that exploded into blue-black flames on impact.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 2:08 pm
"Duel Light Swords!" two swords flew at the snakes, burning them.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:14 pm
"Black Lightning!!" Onyx snarled, violet-red lightning arcing viciously from his hands and fists to the snake demon. He caught the horrible stench of burning flesh and snorted.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

SkuraiX

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:24 pm
"How do you think I felt when you left my side and went back to the guardians? Betrayed, but I got over it. No yes you were able to take Tarik in Egypt but I was there to help with Slayer's army. Mind you Tarik's army is bigger and he has Slayer back on his side. Now lets finish off these demons and step through the portal. I have something important to give you and the guardians that will help sway the odds of this war in our favor. We will return here shortly to resume your mission. Please Eiji, I also need your and the guardians help. This is vital."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:27 pm
I don't trust the ton'ma, but he is telling the damned truth, boy, Scaoill snarled in Onyx's mind. You and me both, then, he thought back. He didn't trust Skurai as far as he could pitch the guy.  

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

watertrainer21

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:05 pm
"Whaddya want, Skuari? Get it out! You keep on telling us that you want our help, but you never tell us why you want our help!" Acos said, her temper rising.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 7:14 pm
Eiji sighs as he dances through the demon's cursed attacks and slashes through the attacks that got to close to dodge. "You make a good point. I did leave and return, but only because I felt that there was more for me than ruling a dieing kingdom." Eiji jumps toward the demon girl.

"Rest in peace young one. FIMBULVETR!!!!! Eiji breaks down his sword into pure wind energy and blasts it at the demon, causing a cold burst of wind to rush and slice at the beast. The cold air begins to freeze the demon's body. "The.... end." Eiji then forms a wind symbol and fires multiple arrows of air that would shatter the demon's frozen body.

((Does she count as a main npc, if so I can change it...))  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Slayer The Wise

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:08 pm
Slayer closes his eyes " I could of lost my life back their.. I Could of also stayed and fought the demon.. But I wanted to be with you.. Now hopefully I get to talk to my Friend Tarik.. Although At times.. I wonder if he is really on my side."

Slayer looked out the window of the coach to see a Storm brewing. He could Imgain why a storm would be brewing so close to the Palace. But He did not think much of it. Although It did seem that something was going on.

As the coach got closer to the palace. He wondered if.. His path he choosen was the right one.. He knew that Tarik... could be mean to those that betrayed him.. But he was better then Skurai.. . But He let that slide also .

He looked down at his blade. It was glowing Red for some odd reason. He could not put a Finger to it. He looked at the palace. He saw people on the roofs.

" I have a feeling.. That someone has followed me to the palace.. It either Skurai and his demon army.. Or the guardians. Something does not seem right. "

He ordered the driver to hide behind some trees. He looked back at his wife and kissed her " I going to take care of some.. Business.. If things get heated up.. Tell the guard you want to leave.. Go back to Egypt and wait for me their.. But only if things get heated up.. Remmber we are protecting the boy "  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 8:51 pm
Tarik stirs slightly as Ryuu shifts him on her back. The blood letting by Moredred helped lessen the effects of the powerful sleep potion. He mumbles quietly, "Guarrdien danggerr....zzzzzZZZ"

His free hand dangles with the stone on his wrist.

User Image  

Mario Dragon

misty_seabrz

Enlightened Dreamer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:12 pm
Sasori was skeptical of Skurai, his 'help' has not been helpful to them so far. They have lost much more than they have gotten. They gave him the sword for a compass and Eiji lost his stone to power a city that is dying. What would they have to give up this time to get this 'special gift'? She was against following Skurai when they were so close to getting the stone away from Tarik. The more time they wasted with Skurai, would be more time for Tarik to possibly recover or someone to give him a cure.

She tells the others "We need to stop Tarik now, if we fail, we can do it Skurai's way but we are wasting valuable time. Tarik is disabled now but we don't know how long that potion will last. His demon metabolism could make it so the potion will not last as long. We cannot take that chance. I vote we just find him and try and take the stone away from him."

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 9:42 pm
Eiji smirks as he kicks a piece of frozen demon. "I agree with Sasori, but I need my swords. They are the keys to my angelic powers and without them I'm just a simple 1/2 fey with ancient wind powers. Eiji sighs and looks around. It was feeling a little cold in the hall after he used his freezing spell; he wishes that there could have been a way to save the young girl, but in this case some sacrifices are simply unavoidable. "Either way, we're losing time standing here. So Skurai, here's the deal... you join us and we try our way and if it fails... we'll," Eiji looks at the other guardians before speaking, feeling that he may regret it, "... we'll do it your way."  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:11 pm
Ryuu glances to Tarik's hand, seeing the stone, glancing at the girl to see her not looking. She takes the stone from him, putting it up within in her clothing, then adjusts him once more. "Shhh..." She says to Tarik, resisting to lick his blood as it still dripped from her neck. This is sooo hard.

(Honestly no, not a main npc just a distraction)

The demon's roar suddenly shakes the main area as the guardians send their attack, the last wind one taking the most effect. The black snakes suddenly were sent flying everywhere as the young girl screamed...after the bright light dismissed there stood the girl weakly. The girl smiles softly,"Thank- you.... The demon, Ryuu...she..." She says, falling to her knees. "Her eye....beware..her eye......" She finishes, falling. The wind starts to pick up as the girl's body turns to dust going with the wind. The snakes went into the earth, killing it, then summoned more demon guards onto the guardians.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:31 pm
Eiji looks at the approaching demon guards. "hmph... reminds me of a hydra. Cut off one head and three more appear in it's place." Eiji re-summons his sword, wishing for his angel blades so that they could be done with this.  

-InsertEgoHere- Liger

Married Shapeshifter

14,450 Points
  • Married 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

Mario Dragon

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 10:33 pm
Moredred's lightning storm has grown to engulf the palace. It begins to rage, the electricity in the air caused a tingling sensation. Lightning strikes began to rage and each strike to the ground created a demonic monster. The monsters moved in to fight the guardians like rabid dogs from the underworld.

User Image  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 215 216 217 218 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games