Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Guns 'n' Blades ~ Open & Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:09 pm
User Image
--XxX-- Duke Mustange --XxX--
"If you wake me up, you better have some damn good coffee..."

"When night falls, I'm taking you two back to base to be fixed up. If you want, you can come with me again. Yes, though if its needed I'm staying up all night. I'll catch on sleep tomorrow," he said closing his eyes tightly wrapping an arm around his gut wound feeling worse and worse as time progressed. He continued to look for Sky seeing the night fall come rapidly and his tiredness coming over just as fast. He continued to look for her though rubbing the tiredness from his eyes before he pulled back to base when it got dark out.
He landed the helicopter on the base and lowered it down inside of it. He was tired and he needed some coffee before he went out again. "Alright, everyone get taken care of, I'm heading back out after I get some cold coffee," he said leaving to get some from the kitchen. He walked with a slight lip, but it wasn't enough to make him think twice about staying.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:42 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-
"Hm..." She didn't like his idea at all, and unfortunately for them, it did indeed became nightfall.

The helicopter landed upon their place for everyone to depart while he ventured to get coffee. As for her...she didn't bother moving at all. Xaio was going to stay with him. Her stomach growled alittle, which after much resistance, got her to follow after Duke to grab something quick to eat.

He was already in there getting at the coffee which he wanted but she only wished he'd brew more...spend more time out of the air. "Duke...Where else are we to look?" Her feet shuffled up hesitantly up besides him with an apple and knife in her hands as a choice for snack.

((Wooo, school night! stare ))  

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Duke put his forehead against the fridge and used it to keep him standing as he drank from his cup of cold coffee. He rubbed his tired eyes wishing to be able to go to sleep, but he couldn't he still had a job to do and sometimes he wish he didn't. "I don't know," he said standing up strait looking at her with dull tired green eyes. He finished his coffee and wished he didn't have to leave again as he shivered feeling the cool air against his slight burns from his attack. "I have to go again," he said quietly kissing her gently on the cheek and he left the room back to the hanger. He didn't want to go at all, he wanted to stay and sleep with Xaio again and feel her cool body against his.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 8:38 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-
His coffee was done which signaled him to depart once more but not alone, especially if he were to fall asleep. Xaio could take over possibly...she had watched him fly enough to learn...right?

The kiss made her smile for a moment, but didn't linger long as his footsteps echoed in the hall. "I-I'm coming with you." Xaio spun around to chase after him and board the helicopter again along side him. "I want to keep you safe...besides...I'm scared." The sentence was dropped there for her fear was of his relentless ways which she never wanted to discourage. Her hand grabbed his and her equally tired eyes looked at his in admiration. "We'll find her...just slow yourself down abit."

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 11:34 am
User Image

Duke had sunk back into the helicopter's pilot seat when she came around. He looked over to her sitting up a little bit when she said that she was scared. He closed his eyes feeling her small cooler hand on his and let out a sigh. "I know and I wish I could. Honestly, I don't know how. I always do things full speed ahead as if I'll fall apart if I slow down," he said quietly wincing as he sat up wrapping an arm around his gut again. "As far as coming with though, I still want you to get your leg looked at, its not a good thing to be running around with a bullet wound in your leg," he said quietly slouching back again.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 6:40 pm
User Image"Right!" he exclaims, agreeing mentally. Seriously, a shot second command, a slightly singed and battered captain, and a fried extra crispy werewolf without his sword(damn that b*tch to hell!) weren't much help in a search and rescue. He listens to Xaio's question, trying to think of a plan. If it was the full moon it would've been fine, but of course that opportune night was wasted strategically speaking. He looks between the two and their discussion(yey for super hearing!) over the roar of the engine blades(yet curse the f*cking super hearing). He looks at the surroundings, sniffing the air for her tell-tale scent but not able to find it(no surprise there). When the helicopter got turned around and they finally headed back to base he stiffly got out of the copter, refusing help from the shocked base employees.

"Baka sousui, at least see the panther doctor before you take off, alright?" he grumbles, walking stiffly towards the medical ward. Despite his want to rush off to find and defend Sky, he couldn't do $hit right now, he could barely walk let alone do what's required in a fight. And, to be quite simple and frank, that's pissing him off to high heaven. When he finally makes it to the infirmary he growls when he doesn't see the cat. "Hey! Logan! Get your a$$ out here and treat me, alright?!" he exclaims, sitting down onto the table to rest his legs.

Tatsuya the Fox

10,025 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Mad_Hatter_Duke_of_Asylum

PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 9:28 pm
Vincent Pandorum

"Death is nothing more then a dream"

User Image
After riding for miles he stops 'wait I don't even know what she looks like' gritting his teeth he turns around and heads back to the base which he only knew was for the fact he overheard it from the guards. As he rode he wasn't surprised that he wasn't known about since he did solo missions given from hire ups. After many hours of driving he came upon the base and grins 'nice place' walking on the guards at the front gate get in front of him to stop, but before they could blink he had them on the ground and knocked out. "that was too easy" talking to himself as he entered and looked around to find the commander known as duke.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:48 am
"Bite me dog," Logan growled walking out of the back room as a huge black human--as usual--and made his way over to Cade shaking his head. "Sit down and let me have a look at you," he huffed rubbing his eyes. With his ruffled clothes and tired look, it was quiet ovious that he'd been sleeping before they'd gotten back. Once Cade had sat down though, he made his way over to him knowing the problem immediatly. He sighed and scrached his chin wondering how he was suppose to take care of this. "You know, if you wore the coat that was given to you, this wouldn't happen, right?" he said sounding as if it was a painfully ovious thing to do.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:40 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-
"You won't fall apart...I wouldn't let you." In a way, Duke held a mutual fear. Her hand squeezed his own a tad as he denied her going with him but she wasn't going to give up. Xaio had been ignoring her leg the best she could while Duke slipped a sign of pain. "I'm still going...unless you get yourself checked out too." Her affection came with abit of stubborness unfortunately for him.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 2:50 pm
Walking through the halls more guards come but the outcome was the same he knocked and slammed them into walls. The crashing and yelling could be heard throughout"Well these guess these guys are stupid"he sighed. One guard that stayed behind realized who he was was and yelled in terror "its prisoner number six hundred sixty six the roaming death"he yelled before being knocked out. Rubbing the back of his neck"*sigh* what a pain...hmph oh well can't be helped"he grinned.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:08 pm
User Image
--OoO-- SkyRaiden --OoO--
"To hell with protocol, I'm doing this my way."
{{Don't worry, I'm not going to do much just keep it moving.}}

Sky ripped his blade out of her gut and struggled to stand as she caughed up more blood. She looked at him keeping one eye closed because of the blood running down it. She looked at her enemy panting when she finally stood. She pushed back her mid back hair so she could see before she picked him up slowly and gently. He was in worse condition then her, but not much, they were both going to be scarred from the fight forever and so would the land. Panting, she took off in a light jog caring him before she found the Shadows and she laid him down gently before she kissed him on the forehead gently. "Rest well," she said before she left and found her motercycle and she trotted back to it in her torn apart trench coat with her katanas still on her hip.
She kicked the stand up and reved it taking off at full speed as her vision blurred trying to keep awake. The second she made it back to base, she pulled her broken down bike into the garge and stumbled in. "What, no one here to great me?" she wondered out loud before she walked down the halls dripping blood onto the floor. People stared at her torn up body as she walked past them looking for Duke. "Captain! I'm back and everyone has left?" she asked yelling down the halls before she sunk against a wall panting whipping the blood away from her jaw and the deep cut on her cheek.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:13 pm
User Image

"I have to be Captain Mustange before I'm Duke Mustange," he huffed closing his eyes and started the proppellers. He stopped though almost as fast as he'd started them hearing Sky. His eyes grew wide and he stood up hearing the rest of what she said. "No way," he said quietly climbing down out of the cockpit before he heard someone run in and tell him what happened. He went back to Xaio and smiled weakly. "Fine, I'll go get checked out, after you though," he said offering to help her down.  

Unbreakable Justice

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:38 pm
He followed the smell of blood until he saw the girl he was supposed to be looking for"Guess lucks on my side..somewhat"as he looks at the wound. Sighing he rubs his head"man what a pain"as he picks her up and walks towards the infirmary. Guards come at him"look the roaming death is planning on killing her"one yells, which they start to run at him with a quick swipe of his tail he bats them away"tch I didn't do anything and I still get blamed....well I guess with my reputation that makes sense"as he looks for the infirmary. Looking at the girl"Oy are you dead if not then stay alive"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:45 pm
User Image
Xaio~Bade

-_-_-_-_-_-
Duke didn't say much more before starting up the helicopter anyways, the blades just beginning to turn. But wait...why did they slow back down? Looking from the blades to her captain allowed her to watch him climb out in haste. Had what she said gotten to him? Will he get himself checked out? The small smile when he approached her brought her a relief in obtaining Xaio to come along.

"Fine...but as long as you go too" Her hands outstretched to his and down she jumped, landing with a slight kneel to take impact. Xaio kissed him upon the cheek and began leading him with a hand still in his. On their way down to the infirmary, she couldn't help but wonder what changed his mind so fast.

((Ichigo...Sky is alone and bleeding inside while Duke and Xaio are still on the roof. =/ ))

ZeldacatVampire

Wheezing Bloodsucker

17,625 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 5:48 pm
((oh sorry it was a little confusing so I thought they were all together thank you and again sorry sweatdrop ))  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 106 107 108 109 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games