Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[☁] The Silver Lining Raikage's Office(Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 8:17 am
[But look, three people have come through my gates with bad intentions. Your bad intention was to get the Samahada back on any cost. Jedis was to prevent a 3 on 1 battle which was in fact your fault, Sen for coming to cloud in the first place. Kit pretty much came and tried to kill Darion. So I suggest that you all go back to the gates and leave or you all pretty much avoided defense at the gates. Sen you assumed that there was just a guard at the gate and just went by, the gates would have attacked you once you killed that guy.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:28 am
Hiro_Uzaki
[But look, three people have come through my gates with bad intentions. Your bad intention was to get the Samahada back on any cost. Jedis was to prevent a 3 on 1 battle which was in fact your fault, Sen for coming to cloud in the first place. Kit pretty much came and tried to kill Darion. So I suggest that you all go back to the gates and leave or you all pretty much avoided defense at the gates. Sen you assumed that there was just a guard at the gate and just went by, the gates would have attacked you once you killed that guy.]

((can i have a vile of Hiro's blood?I need it for something XD))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

iZann

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:32 am
((Just to clear this up, wasn't substitution banned some time ago? If that's the case, then Sen is still in the prison.

And what happened to "the gate attacking anyone with bad intentions"?

Although technically that's quiet impossible for a gate, but still.))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:37 am
iZann
((Just to clear this up, wasn't substitution banned some time ago? If that's the case, then Sen is still in the prison.

And what happened to "the gate attacking anyone with bad intentions"?

Although technically that's quiet impossible for a gate, but still.))

((so whats the point of this being a Naruto guild? Substitutions were a main jutsu in the series....This guild is becoming lamer each day...I thought you could only use it 3 times and then it was done.))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:40 am
[Zann, In-Battle Transportations were banned. Substitutions are a cheaters way out but people can still use them.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:42 am
Hiro_Uzaki
[Zann, In-Battle Transportations were banned. Substitutions are a cheaters way out but people can still use them.]

((Dude i hate it went people say that...They put it in the guild for a reason...))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:03 am
[Its the truth, those who use Substitution have literally run out of ideas and have pretty much will give up that RPCs respect just to live.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:14 am
Hiro_Uzaki
[Its the truth, those who use Substitution have literally run out of ideas and have pretty much will give up that RPCs respect just to live.]

((OR...People get in a situation were the attack would do a one hit kill so they want to carry out their plan with out having to get hurt....Yeah some people think diffrently.))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:17 am
Darion72
Hiro_Uzaki

((OR...People get in a situation were the attack would do a one hit kill so they want to carry out their plan with out having to get hurt....Yeah some people think diffrently.))

[I can understand Genins using it but Chuunins and higher should have learned to read the opponents post carefully.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:20 am
Hiro_Uzaki
Darion72
Hiro_Uzaki

[I can understand Genins using it but Chuunins and higher should have learned to read the opponents post carefully.]

((I was bored! now give me your blood so i can get something...))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:25 am
[Tell me what you need my blood for and then I'll think about giving it to you.]  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:33 am
Hiro_Uzaki
[Tell me what you need my blood for and then I'll think about giving it to you.]

((for a cloning jutsu i wanted to make biggrin there can be two yous!))  

Darestrum

Ruthless Lunatic

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:08 am
User Image
Let's dance little stranger
Show me secret sin
Love can be like bondage
Seduce me once again

Burning like an angel
Who has heaven in reprieve
Burning like the voodoo man
With devils on his sleeve

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Like an apparition
You don't seem real at all
Like a premonition
Of curses on my soul

The way I want to love you
Well it could be against the law
I've seen you in a thousand minds
You've made the angels fall

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Come on little stranger
There's only one last dance
Soon the music's over
Let's give it one more chance

Won't you dance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

Take a chance with me
In my world of fantasy
Won't you dance with me
Ritual fertility

*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Genin
Kumogakure
Four Tails Host
Jezebel Of Kumo

"Do you know where the Truth lies? It's hidden somewhere between two fairytales..."

(Yes, so you can clone Hiro and seduce Amara with it. Shame on you XD )

Amara headed into the Raikage's office and looked around. It seemed to be in so much disarray. She was curious as to how it could have gotten that far. How could it have possibly come to that?

The woman tried stepping over the books and papers that lined the floor as she looked around for Hiro. "Hiro? Oh Darling? Are you in?"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:12 am
The giant killer whale would be seen flying towards the office once more, a blue skinned man grabbed Amara and the Whale began to fly away once more in its giant ball of water. "Amara, its dangerous here."  

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:14 am
Darth Sen
xXlildizzle1516Xx
User ImageMaybe this world is not as weak as i thought
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

____________________________ `SANNIN___________ `CLOUD_________ `A SAMURAI'S HEART____________

User Image

( ) × ryugan » k a g u y aXXXX

XXXX▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Ryugan smiled, shaking his head a bit as his eyes closed and he winded his blade in a circular motion in front of him. The air began to grow heavy around them and they could feel the pressure of his jutsu before it was even complete. The circle of fire made by him began to glow and Ryugan's hair began to slowly lift upward. " Mangetsu...No honoo..Scatter!!" Ryugan whispered before slicing the giant orb of fire horizontally, which caused it to shatter like glass and all the shard began to float around Sengetsu. There would be nothing he could do about them they, would glow a bright teal and simply stand there, scattered all around him. Ryugan pointed his blade downward and simply looked upward with a puzzled look on his face. " I know where the blade is..why do you want it.."

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄XXXX

User Image

So? with this stated I say the rp session be rewinded to this point and you edit your post because in a sense this was godmodding on your part due to false information followed by an alleged unavoidable trap that you then claimed was avoidable contradicting this very post.

((
First off, nowhere is my post did I say they could not be destroyed. I posted them surrounding you and then said there was nothing you could do about them, mean YOU COULDN'T STOP THEM FROM SURROUNDING YOU!!!!! If it confused you so freakin much is called ask a question, no jutsu ever done has even been undestroyable, that's pure stupidity on your part.

I'm one of the most specific Rp'ers to date..if it couldnt have been destroyed, that is EXACTLY what I would have put in my post.

Now, find away out or your still trapped in the barrier. Your "Many" technique cant even be doe, because YOU CANT ESCAPE IT OR DESTROY IT FROM THE INSIDE. If you do have a way out, I'll kill you before hand..it's as simple as that.

Also about your substitution commit..no one ever said it was useless, just cowards who get themselves into losing situations use it as a "get out of death" free card.

@Zann: I wish it was apparently Vets who are "unbeatable" still use juvenile jutsu. But, the good thing is we(Sannin-chuunin) can only use it once per battle. So sen here jutsu used his "escape from death" card on a weak jutsu.

Also, about the gate thing they ignored it and when we told them..they ignored that too...lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 143 144 145 146 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games