Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Demon's Passage Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadowing Death

Distinct Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:57 pm
He then sighs before glancing around. "So, anything else in here comes to life?... you know, so I don't pick up something that could potentially bite me."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:34 pm
Luna looks at him giggling then she looks around the room"Not that I know of. I have just barely started to clean this room"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 3:43 pm
Massasooni chuckles, nodding as he looks around. "Well, alright then." He then glances into a chest that had a number of toys inside. He sighs before having his sword appear in his hand to gentailly tap the toys around to look at them.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:45 pm
Luna watches him giggling.She went around the room and looked things over. So far none of the toys came to life.  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:14 pm
Massasooni taps around the toys with the sword before shrugging his shoulders. "Alright then..." He closes the toy chest and has his sword vanish before looking to Luna. "So... is there anything else to do for the baby coming... other than waiting and preparing?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 3:27 pm
Luna looks at him"We need to get diappers and clothes bottles and wipes...We need to go shopping"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:15 pm
Massasooni shakes his head. "Ah... shopping... thrilling..." He says dully, looking down. He never much at all enjoyed shopping or going to a market place or anything of the sort. He then shrugs. "So... uh... you know if you'll be having any... sort of odd mood swings?... hear that sometimes people get horrible mood swings when pregnant, also heard of weird cravings, but I don't care too much what you're wanting to eat... just gotta know I have to brace myself if there are these mood swings..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 1:58 pm
Luna giggle"Love you can wait outside the stores.Or you can protect me from the others"she hugs him"I will warn you somehow"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:05 pm
Massasooni chuckles before shrugging his shoulders. "Well, I know you really don't need my protection... but I'd pobably be there to protect you, or more keep other males from flurting or messing with you.." He then nods slightly in the hug, hugging back a bit. "Alright... I know you will, or at least try to."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:46 pm
Luna nods smiling.She loved Massasooni a lot. She pulls back a little"If I am like my mother I when she was pregnante I will only have weird cravings"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:56 pm
Massasooni nods. "I can handle the weird or sudden cravings or whatever... don't need to eat much myself... and some say I have weird cravings if I do want something to eat myself, so it'll be fine."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 3:21 pm
Luna giggles"Lets get the shopping over with"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100

Shadowing Death

PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:57 pm
Massasooni crosses his arms, rolling his eyes. "Right, get it over with..." He says before shrugging his shoulders. "Have a certain 'baby place' in mind to shop at?"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 01, 2011 11:30 pm
She smiles"Yes I do"She said as she walks from the room.She took his hand"And it will work for us"  

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games