Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land Of The Beast:The Wicked(Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:44 pm
(nope i'm just to cruel to be softened i've survived two RPS and have many more left in me.)

The wolf grinned lightly.

"Dreams don't end at all.As long as you think you dream."he said and then tilted his head.

"However you did annoy me some yes.However i've never hated you.I thought you as a annoying sister."he chuckled  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 6:57 pm
((whatever you say......))

Dawn walked over to the wolf and kneeled down. She ruffled his fur and smiled at him. "And you're more like a distant brother to me. I'm just glad you don't hate me." she said as she stood back up. "The thing is though, dreamers often lie." she said with a giggle as she climbed onto a branch. She hung upside down while holding onto the branch tightly.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:20 pm
(I can be soft but to you..idk..lol.)

Kiba's wolfen eyes starred at her calmly.

"When did I lie when it was not to save one of your asses?"he teased.His ears laying back on his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:26 pm
((well ain't i just special!^_^))

Dawn swung back and forth while shaking her head. "I never said you lied deary. Although I know you've had your share of lies and so have I." she said with a small giggle. She stopped swinging and looked back at him. "My dreams lie to me all the time. Or, I think. I'm not really sure. Does it really matter?" she asked herself mostly. The animal blood was slowly getting to her.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:37 pm
(I can't be soft to you..like at all..lol.)

Kiba nodded.

"Course i've had my share but never have a lied to hurt anyone."he said then he looked at her.

"No..my dreams nver lied to me..you see..I knew long before any of you did my fate on that night..Damon was a huge surprise for me..yes.But I nearly changed fate by trying to spare my sister from death.I just couldn't do that."he sighed.

"But I would of tried a million times over."he said.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:50 pm
((yeah i kinda figured that!xD))

Dawn looked at him and then jumped off of the branch, landing on her feet. "I know what you mean." she said as she looked up at the sky. "Things happen for a reason. No matter what you do, it'll all end the same. You live. You laugh. And you love. But in the end you will eventually die. Whether to fix something that was always inevitable or just because you made a foolish mistake." she said as she held her hands behind her back. "Like me, for example. If I hadn't made one little mistake years ago, I wouldn't be here today. I'm still trying to figure out if that was a good thing or a bad thing." she said as she shrugged her shoulders. "I guess I'll never know now will I?" she said with a giggle. She turned on her heel and slowly started walking.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:01 pm
Kiba sighed letting his four legs lift up his wolf form.

"Do you think what I did was wrong Dawn?To finally just..let myself go?I admit I had a choice to kill Zelroth in that symbol on the roof but I didn't I let him stab me in the chest and bleew us both up.Was it cruel of me?"He asked her in her mind.His eyes looked at her as if they had gotten old again like the days after the war with Cael.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:07 pm
Dawn heard him and stopped walking. Her head turned slightly back at him as she thought about it. "You shouldn't be asking me, though I don't think it was cruel of you. It really depends on why you did it. So many questions deary and so many left unanswered." she said in a cheery voice as she turned back around to face him. "Fate can be a sadistic son of a b***h, huh?" she asked him as she shook her head and laughed a bit.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:13 pm
Kiba shook his head.

"I waasn't suppossed to die..but I let it happen.My mind had so much confusion and my body just was..useless..and I just wanted to let go.."he sighed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:17 pm
Dawn looked at him and smiled. "You've spent most of your life doing things that you were forced to do. So why not do something you actually wanted to do before you died?" she said as she ruffled his fur again.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:20 pm
Kiba sighed.

"I guess I just reached my breaking point.."he chuckled and then he looked up at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:51 pm
Dawn smiled at him and nodded. "I've almost reached mine, but I'm not quite there yet." she said as she winked at him teasingly and stretched her arms out to the sky. "I wish it would rain!" she shouted as she scuffed her foot against the ground.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:58 pm
Kiba's head went up and he let a long howl that would send chills down any mans spine.Thats when it began to rain as he laid flat on the ground.

"I was sent back to fire as a keeper of the elements..but eh i'm stuck as a wolf spirit..and you are the only one who can see me..you,Damon,my neice,and my nephew."he said sighing.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:04 pm
Dawn looked at the rain and smiled as she laughed and twirled around. She stopped and stared back at him when she heard his sigh. Her head tilted to the side a bit. "Kiba, please don't be sad." she said, almost looking like a little kid. She shook her head and made herself seem emotionless again.  

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:41 am
The wolf nodded.He was still off balanced by the fact Dawn wasn't trying to argue.

"Alright."he said.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 162 163 164 165 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games