Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Karaneshii ^The Obscured Clan^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 22, 2008 8:15 pm
She listened to his words, as distant as they were, but was a little disappointed when he loosened his grip around her. Shge enjoyed being in his presense and was surprised that she was so comfortable and felt safe when she was with him.

She cuddled his arm closer to her body, inadvertedly bringing his arm higher than her waist, but not that she really paid attention. As she finally drifted further into sleep her last thoughts were, "I'm surprised too,  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:44 am
Cy fell into a deep sleep until night came. His instincts naturally awoke him the minute the sun went down. He sat up in bed besides Caly and yawned. After looking out the window and checking mentally to see if there was anyone in the base besides he and Caly, Cy laid back down.

"No ones here but us. At least thats what it feels like." Cy said gently as he wrapped his arm around Caly again and snuggled into her. "Five more minutes..." He said to himself as he shut his eyes and just relaxed into the bed.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:21 am
She started to wake up a litte when she felt him move and sit up in the bed, but the moment he curled his arm back around her adn held her close again she settled down again, though not as asleep as she had been. But her stomach started grumbling; she needed to eat soon and replenish the energy that hadn't been restored with the sleep. She curled around herself slightly, a hand pressed to her stoamch and her face flushing.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 11:36 am
Cy opened his eyes when he heard a low grumble. He sat up slightly in bed and looked down at Caly. "That had to be you." He said to her with a smile. "You hungry my little half elf?" Cy said softly.

"Me too.. come on get up and let me get dressed. This time you can choose where we head to eat." Cy said with a laugh as he gently tapped Caly on the behind and slipped from bed. He quickly threw on his boots and his glasses. After running his fingers through his hair to straighten it he looked to Caly.

"You ready? Or do you not want to venture out again?" Cy asked wondering if Caly wanted to eat the food she had here or go somewhere in the city of byako."

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:05 pm
She tried not to squirm when he heard her stomach and sat up when he was climbing out of the bed. At the light tap she flushed brighter adn nodded, "I'm hungry, but I really did mean that I didn't want to venture outside of the Clan for awhile. Besides, I have some food here, not just in the gardens." she faintly recalled that she still had her pack somewhere in the building; all she would have to do was summon it to her.

She climbed out of the bed and then gracefully stood, catching her skirt in her hands to straighten out and smooth down. As for her long hair, she smoothed it with one hand, which she used to send a tiny speak of magic through her long tresses to untangle and too, smooth out into a shining curtain of brown hair.

She slowly started walking towards the door, cautiously grabbing at Cy's hand as she did so and took him with her. "Let's go down. There's some food in my pack and more in the kitchen."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 2:54 pm
"There is food in the kitchen?" Cy inquired surprised as he took Calys hand and followed her out of the room. "And here all this time i didnt think there was food in this place. Thats why i suggested heading out of here. Plus its not like i can cook or anything." Cy said with a shrug of his shoulders. He had no use for the task so he had never picked it up.

As they walked to their destination Cy took note on just how much restoring Caly had actually done to the place. "How long have you been working on all this?" Cy asked Caly as they entered the kitchen. "I just have to wonder what it was like before you started restoring the place." Cy said softly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 3:35 pm
They were on the staircase, the first thing she had ever restored when she decided to answer, "Yes, there is a little bit of food in the kitchen, at least there will be when I summon my pack to me. But there is also things from the garden." the were nearing the kitchen itself as she continued, "As for the mansion, I've only been working onit for a few days, but I am powerful enough to be able to do that. Especially when the plants helped me at one point. And if you want to see it, then I can send an image directly into your mind...but since you're telepathic you should be able to find it on your own if I open my mind to you....Although that would have to wait til I'vew had something to eat first." she said quietly. She didn't like to boast about her powers, but sometimes she had to be blunt with what she was capable of doing to explain things.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:49 pm
"True i could pry into your mind and see how this place was but id rather not." Cy said truthfully he didnt like having to look into peoples minds. However if they happened to offer up something or think something aloud then he couldnt help but listen in.

"You eat..." Cy said as he released the girl once they entered the kitchen. "Then you can show me what this place used to be like, if you so desire." Cy said with a smile.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:56 pm
She watched Cy out of the corner of her eye when he released her and allowed her to roam around the kitchen for some food. It didn't take too long and she ate it quickly enough; she was so hungry adn when she finished she turned her attention to Poison for a few moments.

The plant seemed to be doing fine, though it hadn't been too happy about not being near her at least. It wanted to be near her so it could protect her in any way it could; it would only answer to her and no other.

Still kneeling she glanced over at Cy and asked, "Do you want to see an illusion of what this place had looked like before?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:10 pm
Cy slipped his hands in his pockets and strode over to Caly. "Sure why not?" He said gently as he knelt down besides her. He held out his hand towards the plant called Poison, offering to let it touch his skin and explore who he was.

"Show me..." Cy said as his pale gray eyes looked to Caly.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:52 pm
She met his gaze, locking her blue-green with his pale gray and then slowly started summoning up the image into her mind. She remembered the details, all the decay and dust and aged wood. She even brought up the misadventure of the staircase adn the collapse; how it had simply fallen in on itself when someone tried to go up. The mansion had been lifeless and dull before she adn the others entered adn restored it. It was now at its former glory, though there was that one room that she mistrusted for it being filled with spells and enchantments.

Very faintly her eyes glowed a misty green adn she held out her hand to him, saying softly, "The magic connects better with touch."

Poison on the other hand was slowly reaching out to Cy's outstretched hand and gently wrapped around his wrist, getting a feel for the vampire. It was still a little hesitant, but knew instinctively that he wouldn't harm his mistress.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:54 pm
Cy's free hand took Calys and he kept his eyes focused on hers. He saw everything as it used to be and what had been done to restore it. It wasnt until Poison wrapped around his other hand that Cy snapped from the link and looked to the plant. "Interesting, so you've all done much to this place." He said softly as he released her hand.

"For a plant that doesnt like certain people you sure are friendly." Cy said to Poison, while receiving Calys' images of the past he explored her mind just a little.

"Alright Caly... you've eaten.. you've restored the place. Now what is there to do?" Cy inquired as he focused back on her.

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 12:32 am
Caly kept her mind open to him even as he dropped her hand, but too looked down at Poison again. She was a little surprised herself, but it seemed not as surprised as Cy was. "I believe it's because of my presense that Poison is the way it is." she said.

She tilted her head to the side at Cy's last question and then said, "Well, the garden sure needs some tending, And it would do some good if I also took Poison out there and mingle with the other plants." At that she scooped Poison into her arms, minding that it was still lightly wrapped around Cy's wrist, and gracefully rose to her feet once more.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 2:32 pm
"I take it im coming as well?" Cy said with a smile as he tried to unravel the plant from his wrist but it wasnt happening anytime soon. "Well then." Cy said giving up his futile efforts, for every time he unwrapped the plant it used another vine to wrap around his wrist again. "To the garden then." Cy said as he followed Caly and the plant outside. "Looks lovely.. the garden." Cy commented once they were outside.  

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Marsel_lilas
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:12 pm
Caly giggled a little at Poison's antics adn once they reached outside looked back at Cy when he commented on the garden. "Thank you, though it wasn't only me working on it. There were a couple of others." she told him.

She moved around, walking slowly so Cy wouldn't get caught up or Poison's vines get stretched too far apart. When she reached the outer edge of her actual vegetable garden she set Poison down, briefly glancing at Cy as she did so. Then she silently moved through the overgrowing plants and looked over all of them, both physically and then magically. They were all doing well and evenly brightened up when the elf's presense entered their area. She smiled warmly at them and knelt before the carrot and cucumber patch adn began pruning adn weeding all within her reach.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 172 173 174 175 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games