Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
The O.W.L.s: Into The Nol Era (Complete) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 11:40 pm
((Solaris, that last post I made with Amaya... I copied and posted the previous post that you have already responded to by accident. This is what I get for writing on Word and then copying the wrong thing. :Sweat: Here's what I should I have posted. ))

Amaya smiled and accepted Vincent’s help. “Thanks! I’m trying to remember something Armand showed me to bake earlier. They were really good, and you should try them!” It looked like it was going to be a group effort between Vincent and Amaya to come up with some sort of cake. Time would only tell if it would become a disaster or a delicacy for the rest of the UNS to try out. The Clueless Owl mixed the flour, eggs, and milk, and also added a pinch of salt and sugar. “How sweet do you like it?”

------------------------

"No, you're not a monster. You put out the fire for her too, didn't you?" Armand smiled as Demios seemed to cheer up and brighten at the mention and sight of stars. "Yup! You sure know your star constellations, Demi!" He started leading Demios back to Aeon. “Let’s go back to the young lady. She was probably just as surprised as you.”  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:14 am
Vincent looked at the mixture they had. He was really just as lost as Amaya but he was having fun. "Oh yea butter too" he said throwing a whole stick in. "I like cake really sweet" he said. "Add more" he said with laughter. "I hope this comes out all right" he said.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:32 am
XxHakaxX
"coughing blood? That must be horrid..." Nat commented with a half smile. "it sucks that you are ill though, is there not a way for you to over come it?" Nats eyes were intense with child like thinking. Although he seldom acted mature and wise, he was very bright and often delved into subjects that sparked his interest.

Owen nodded his agreement to Nat's description of his symptom. "Yeah. Coughing up blood isn't a very pleasant sensation." he replied, "As for my treatment options, there aren't that many that don't involve some kind of transplant. I've been taking some medicine for a while now and it's been helping, so try not to worry about me, okay?" Owen smiled at Nathaniel in reassurance. Owen was expecting a call from a doctor in Germany about whether or not he would need a kidney transplant in the near future, but he did not mention that.

Solaris Beauty
Amara listened to Anya's warning. "Oh...I'm sorry" she stated. "I mean you are the expert...I mean it's your ability and all, that's like you telling me how psionic powers work" she said with a soft chuckle. Amara's mind began to wonder for a second. She didn't know what to say to Anya...it seem like she was so distant. "What are you planning to do on our down time?" she asked curiously. Maybe she could ask her what she wanted to do in life besides work for the UNS.

Anya rolled her eyes and waved a hand dismissively. "Don't worry about it. I just wanted you to know the possible risk that your friend could die from the poisoning. I wasn't trying to sound like a know-it-all. Besides, I'd never try to tell you how your powers work because I don't even understand the first thing about them." With a sigh, Anya crossed her arms over her chest and leaned back against the wall next to the window. It was then that Amara asked her what she planned to do with their down time. Anya blinked and thought about it for a moment or two before shrugging. "...I don't really know. Maybe make a couple of phone calls..."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:37 am
As they were walking Demios looked at Armand and frowned "but Army I didn't put out that fire" He said. In this form he didn't have the ability to make things stop "I would have had to use water and I didn't" He said. He looked at Armand "If I didn't do it though who did?" He asked.  

Remijio Mendoza

Dangerous Dabbler

6,650 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 12:45 pm
Armand blinked this time. "That's a good question. Maybe Aquarius did!" the scientist joked, making a reference to the constellation of the water bearer. Both Demios and Armand knew that Armand did not have water capabilities. He was a telekinesis user. If Demios didn't do it, then it must have been someone else. Was there another Owl that had been listening to the conversation? The timing was too perfect. It had happened right after the girl had wished that the fire would go away. It couldn't have been the girl, could it? Yet she seemed so frightened of Demios and the lightning bolt. Any normal Owl wouldn't be as shaken as she had. "It has to be another Owl." Just because humans couldn't react that fast, and there usually weren't sprinklers on balconies. There were so many people in the city though, it would be impossible to figure out who did it. But again, the timing was too perfect. It had to be someone within hearing range, which didn't leave many people at all... except they had already walked on. "We'll just stay calm and figure this out, ok?"

They had arrived back at the girl's location on the grass. She looked awfully confused. "Your apartment seems alright," the red head said with a smile. He wasn't sure what to say. Maybe the girl knew something, but that was unlikely due to her reaction to Demios.

((Small edit.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 1:15 pm
Amara looked at Anya. "Well...okay" she said with a soft smile. She figured she'd let her have some time to herself. Amara then walked out of the room and unto a balcony looking out in the distance. Her short black hair waved gracefully as she thought about the last few years of her life. She felt something was going to go horribly wrong.

Aeon looked at Armand and saw Demios right behind him as she backed up. "Yes...I don't know how it happened" she said as she inhaled deeply. "UM....I have a question....are you OWLs..." she trailed. "I've seen things on the news..." she added.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 3:37 pm
Armand did not comment on Aeon backing up upon seeing the two of them. She didn’t know why the fire had disappeared or how either. The words that came out of her mouth seemed confirm that she was unfamiliar with Owls. He smiled softly when she asked if they were Owls. Saying no would only make her more suspicious, and honestly, explaining random lightning bolts coming out of Demios’s hand was easier to explain by labeling him as an Owl instead of some robot.

The scientist looked down at Demios, smiled, and nodded. He then looked at Aeon and nodded, neither too slowly or too quickly, and sighed “Things on the news tend to be exaggerated a little, and usually those on the TV don’t represent the majority… But to answer your question, yes. If you have questions about Owls, I can try to explain things if you’d like.” Armand was hoping to calm the girl. In situations like these, lying wouldn’t work anyway. He glanced at Demios, wondering if the boy wanted to add anything. On the other hand, it probably wasn't a great idea to talk about this out in the open, despite there not being many people on the grass.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 6:55 pm
Itachi finally relaxed and got a few to hit the targets without too much trouble. but he didnt feel he was getting it as fast as he should be. He was fully shocked and almost fell over when Will asked him to watch over anya. " Well sure of cours ei will. she is my comrade after all and i one of the ones who actually talks to me. (lol ) but why the request? " asked itachi. although to be honest he wasnt expecting a straight answer from will the one known as the satan owl.

( Sorry it took so long. Was stuck on what to write. )  

NeophantomX

Devoted Noob

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:14 pm
Aeon looked at Armand as he admitted. "So are you the one's responsible for attacks made at the president? Why would you do such a thing?" she asked curiously. "What is it can you do? I know that you have strange abilities...what is it that you can do?" she asked Armand

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:29 pm
As Dante's misty body mimiced the water the bones shot themselves straight into the water, he wasn't sure what that was suppose to do. Violence shot towards Roulin again his hand raised up slashing down towarsd his shoulder while The giant's body suddenly sunk below the surface of the water boiling steam spraying into the air as the air became distorted by the heat. " It's like being in a sauna. " He said with a laugh. Dante's misty body again reshaped within the steam. He wasn't hiding though. He smiled and looked at ROulin. " Of course it would be easier if you had the hang of your powers, but then life is never that simple, no offense but you and Lucien seem to have swapped powers. He's trying to acquire more powers, but can't and when he does acquire one he understands it completely in moments. Youon the otherhand seek knowledge and understanding of your powers, yet the more you acquire the more confusing it becomes, it's rather ironic, but then I suppose most things that we've done in the past few years have been. "  

Nicko1421

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:48 pm
Will noticed Itachi’s reaction and the younger Owl’s surprise. He smirked. Good. Itachi had agreed. Will wouldn’t have given him a choice anyway if he had refused. “It’s not a request, Itachi… I do hope you haven’t forgotten your pledge to me. I would be very disappointed.” Will's grip on Itachi's shoulder tightened for a moment before he let go. And the Satan Owl had dodged yet another question once again. “Who told you to stop? Keep aiming, and maybe you’ll find that shortcut to getting the hang of it,” he snapped, reminding Itachi why the Heat Owl was here in the first place.

-----------------------------

Armand smiled. “Ah, no, I think you have us confused with someone else. Why would we attack the president?” Unless Aeon was referring to the attacks by Dante and company over a year ago at the White House, he really didn’t think anyone had blatantly attacked the president. The girl, whose name he had not gotten, was asking multiple questions in a row. It was almost as if he were chatting with a little kid, except this “kid” was older and more fueled by fear and trepidation than simple curiosity. “Strange abilities.” Armand chuckled. “Well, scientifically speaking….” He caught himself off before he got into science mode. He shook his head. “I’m sorry. Science is my trade. If you are comfortable with it, I can show you what I can do if we go inside, Miss…. Oh, how rude of me. I never even asked your name.” The scientist had an ulterior motive here. He didn’t want them speaking on this outside, and he didn’t want the danger of Demios and him getting separated if something happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:54 pm
Aeon looked at Armand and listened to the words he had to say. "I'm pretty good at science so anything you have to say about it...I can understand" she said looking at the two. "We'll climb back up" she told him. As she began to climb upwards and back on her balcony waiting on the two. She was curious at this moment and wouldn't be satisfied until she received answers.

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

dragon-talk

Beloved Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 9:09 pm
Anya sighed, shaking her head slowly, as Amara walked out of the room. What exactly was Anya going to do with her down time now? She had told Amara that she was going to make a couple of phone calls. But did she really want to talk to Owen right now? Anya wasn't really sure. All she would end up doing was yell at him for being in Pennsylvania., and Anya didn't really feel like yelling at anyone right now. She was annoyed with being angry with anyone, if that made any sense for someone with her personality. Besides, Anya wanted to just have some time where she wasn't yelling at someone or mad at something that had happened. She wanted to behave normally, for lack of a better description. And with Will constantly bugging her and everything that was happening, Anya hadn't really been able to do that. She wanted everything to just stop and not have so much fighting constantly. At least for a couple of days anyway.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:26 pm
The brown haired girl seemed to be more interested in the science than giving her name. She immediately offered them refuge by telling him and Demios to climb up after her. Armand looked back down at Demios and smiled. Demios, in his normal form, was about the same age as the short haired girl, though the girl seemed to be a little older. Her short hair seemed to match her temperament and frustration fuse, but Armand couldn’t be so sure. They had only met a few minutes ago and hadn’t had that much interaction. “Demi, hop on my back and hold on tight, and don't worry! I won't bite!” The weight would be off because there would be more weight towards his back, but the climb wasn’t too far, so Armand could manage. He just didn’t want to use the telekinesis at the moment, and that was his usual practice: not to use telekinesis unless he needed it. The scientist smiled and nodded at Demios.

((We should wait for Chris and let him have Demios say something, if Demios does decides to. Chris, you can control both Armand and Demios climbing up and describe anything that happens, if something happens on the way.))  

Scythe de Zaran

Tipsy Punching Bag

24,125 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Mahareshi

PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:14 am
"Think in the coming years, I'll understand things. I mean, I will be leading a team and all." Roulin spoke before vanishing beneath Violence's blade. A trail of dust kicked up from the ground as Roulin sped over to Dante. He reappeared off to the side of Dante, but more so behind him just where he thought his view wasn't. In his reappearance, his body was inches from the ground and his leg was shooting downward toward the old man's shoulder.

~~~

"Oh. Well hopefully Roulin can live up to her standards." Moli looked forward again. A screen lowered from the ceiling and soon after, a movie started to play. "Hey Noel. You ever get the feeling that you're being....I don't know....controlled by someone? Like everything you say and do is decided by someone? It's a weird question to ask The God Owl I know, but I was wondering do you get that feeling."

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 184 185 186 187 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games