Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
the beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 7:32 am
User Image

George Silver

George's own body was hairless, his legs long and smooth, as well as his arms and chest. He was deceivingly slender, muscles never visible but always felt. On his left pec was a small tattoo, a rose, and on his right butt cheek, another rose was tattooed. But hey, it's not like anyone could ever see that one~
George finally set his folded clothes onto a rock, now clad in only his blue boxers, then turned to Leviticus. His jaw dropped. God, this man...he's do beautiful! Taking a step closer, George set his hand on Leviticus' abs, then slow slid his hand all the way up to Leviticus' shoulder. "Oh," he breathed, quivering. "L-Leviticus..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:30 am
User Image

Hearing footsteps towards him, Leviticus slowly turned his head in the same direction. A faint breeze had come and toyed with both his gray hair and the lacing of his blindfold. He wondered if George had removed his clothes off, too, and pondered whether he should feel for himself, but it seemed as if the man had beat him to it. He froze as he felt fingers against his abdomen, a blush forming on his face. A slow, shuddering sigh escaped Leviticus' lips as the fingers grazed up his body to his shoulder.
"Wh-What's wrong?" he stammered to George when he heard him. "Is there something on me?"

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 1:52 pm
User Image

George Silver

"You're so beautiful, Leviticus," he said quietly, his other hand settling on Leviticus' hip as the one on his shoulder rubbed the skin lightly. "I'm sorry...I just...can't stop touching you..."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 2:46 pm
User Image

"Yes, I suppose it really does pay off to exercise." the blind man joked lightly, trying his best to ignore the tremors going down his body at the touches. "But," He reached forward himself until his hands bumped against George's body. He hesitated a little before pressing his fingers against the other's torso. Muscles were hidden behind such soft skin. "You feel nice..." he smiled.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:40 pm
User Image

George Silver

He blushed,, his skin warming, and leaned up on his tiptoes. His lips were just a breath away from Leviticus', and it took everything in George not to kiss him right then. But as a gentleman, he had to ask first. "Can...can I kiss you?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:07 pm
User Image

Leviticus could feel George's breath against him, he could feel himself stop breathing. He braced himself for a kiss, for that warmth against his face he was still a bit unfamiliar with. But instead came a question. Leviticus paused for a moment then smiled a little. "Of course."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:15 pm
User Image

George Silver

Smiling back, George closed his eyes and pressed his lips against Leviticus', his mouth closed and trying to keep the kiss chaste. He wanted so badly to make deeper, but he couldn't.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 9:54 pm
User Image

There it was, the familiar warmth. Leviticus leaned into the kiss and moved his head until his lips fit against George's like two right puzzle pieces. His hands fell against the man's sides and clutched them, he felt as if it was all he could do, and he hoped it would be okay.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:02 pm
User Image

George Silver

Somehow finding himself in the submissive role, George blushed harder and leaned on Leviticus. His hands went to his chest, squeezing lightly over his pecs and rubbing his nether-regions against Leviticus.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:19 pm
User Image

Feeling George's big hands on his chest made Leviticus feel funny. His stomach felt worse, almost like butterflies flying inside. Then he felt something against his crotch and gasped out of the kiss. "Oh!" he muttered awkwardly and bit his lip nervously. "What... What was that?" He felt incredibly self-conscious now.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:24 pm
User Image

George Silver

"What was what?" he asked, tilting his head. "What's wrong?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:40 pm
User Image

"I...... I felt......" Leviticus staggered with his words. How could one even describe that? "I felt something.... down there...." He listened to himself until a bright red blush came across his face. "Oh! N-No I didn't mean it like that! I-I mean - Oh, there's just no winning for me...."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 10:45 pm
User Image

George Silver

He blushed. Oh, you mean this?" he said softly, taking Leviticus' hand and setting it on top of the white-haired man's growing bump.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:01 pm
User Image

"Yeah! This is it! What is it?" Leviticus squeezed what his hand was against. It was big enough to fit his entire hand, maybe even more. Another curious squeeze and fidgets with his fingertips. It was hard. He continued until his fingers curled around just right. Leviticus' jaw hit the ground as his blush skyrocketed. His hand immediately recoiled and he took a step back. "Th-That was against me?" he gasped.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image

George Silver

George moaned out Leviticus' named just in time for the hand to be snatched away. His eyes sprang open, and he blushed as darkly as he could. "Yes...is there something wrong with that?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games