Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Public Role Play Area
Of Mavericks and Hunters. -OPEN AND ACCEPTING- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:25 pm
"No, I don't." Edge agreed as she looked at Haley.
"I'm more concerned with her alter ego though. He's dangerous, and should be eliminated at the source. Cutting him out of her is like dealing with infestation in a house. Killing drones and workers will only go on for so long. You need to kill the queen in order to kill her hive."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:17 am
"Constant watch never works." Tango told Steam as he followed.

"Do you have a clue where the hive might be?"  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:30 am
Steam nodded, walking into the office. "Tango wasn't as far as I thought," he announced. "Can we get a history on some of the sites she was at when she was here last?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:24 am
"I don't explore the internet much, so I can't positively say." Edge grunted. "Chances are though, somewhere vile."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 9:26 am
"If the computers hear at HQ don't have the history saved for something that long ago then we should partition off the virus and ask her herself," Steam said. "It would be better then sifting through all the worst parts of the internet..."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:56 pm
"I can trace the history, but it will take plenty of time. You three, not including Metal Man, can go get Dozer for some extra muscle and talk to some of the tech-heads here. They might have a way to zap you into the internet.."  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

cptflint

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:23 pm
"Alright," steam replied. "More help is always nice."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:15 am
"If he can't come, then I'm staying." Edge argued, leaning into the wall as to prove her point.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:50 am
"Yes. Because having someone we're supposed to hide go ALL OVER the internet is SUCH a good idea, Edge." Tango grunted.

"I need someone to stay here in case Hale breaks loose. And because I don't know whether or not Metal Man would survive the jump, being seven centuries old, he can aid in that regard."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:47 am
"It's not about him not being able to tag along. It's about leaving him alone to many questions." Edge grunted back.

"Honestly, I'm surprised he didn't suffer from shock after stepping out of the factory. I'd rather not risk by leaving him to other people to poke, prod, and pester."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:35 pm
"Kelly. That's all going to happen even if he's ATTACHED to you." Hal sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:19 pm
Steam wandered through the halls looking for Dozer, starting at the sparring ring.  

cptflint

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 12:01 am
Steam guessed correctly as once more, multiple Hunters were sparring against Dozer again..Making about the same amount of progress as before...

None.

"Come on! Put your back into it!" Dozer barked, throwing a Hunter into the wall near Steam.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 7:30 am
Steam just shook his head at the Hunter who'd he the wall. "Play time is over Dozer. We need your help with something."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:42 am
"And what makes you so certain of that?" Edge tilted her head at Hal. "I highly doubt people will confuse him for me while I'm away. He's taller and thicker."  
Public Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 111 112 113 114 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games