Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:56 pm
Mayah Playah

"it might be helpful....." he admitted sheepishly, giving the rider's hand a squeeze.
"hm... thanks..." he smiled and brushed his fingers across the X
cracking open the door, Alexander gave a small groan. "h-hi..." he mumbled, chewing on his lip while trying to hide the growing gills on his neck. he didn't need people to know about this... hell, not even his father knew of this little problem he had.... and he wanted to keep it that way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:26 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"Then I'll be there," he promised.

He moaned loudly. "Really? Teasing me again?"

The woman smiled softly. "Follow me, Alexander." Turning, she started to walk down the hall.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:36 pm
Mayah Playah

"thanks..." he smiled and kissed him softly.
"hmm. You like that?" xaene chuckled softly, rolling over so he was on top of him, most of his wounds healed.
nodding, the boy followed her in silence, his breathing starting to get slower as his gills started to fully develop.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:03 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I love you," he murmured.

"I love it when you take charge," he growled.

She finally stopped in front of a room labeled 'The Teleportation Room'. Opening the door, she stepped through, the scent of salt wafting through the doorway. When the light filled the room, she stood on a rock overlooking the massive sea. "You have as much time as you need."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"I love you too....." he hummed, chewing on his lip. "c'mon.... We should talk with iris for a minute.... She'll know what I need to do in order to regain my sight...".
smiling, the companion kissed down Dominick's chest before looking back up to him. "I'm glad you enjoy it, love.... But I need some sleep....." he chuckled softly, laying next to him.
"th-thanks...." Alex coughed, pulling his short off as he went into the water, letting out a relieved sigh when he started to breath normaly. "gods I needed that...."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:29 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He groaned, pulling Drake onto the bed. "Can't we sleep a little...or have fun?"

Smiling, Dominick pulled his husband into his spot in his arms. "Then rest, we will."

"Oh, I do," she said simply. Her long dress ruffled in the wind as she watched the water.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:42 pm
Mayah Playah

he gave a small smile and kissed him. "whatever you want, love." he purred, carefully brushing a hand against the man's cheek.
"thank you, angel" he hummed and kissed him again..
swimming out a bit, Alexander gave a sigh and let his gills open entirely before he dove underwater, going to the bottom of the ocean to collect shells for Hadrian. While he did so he started singing wash away those years by creed, popping back up half way through his song to deposit his findings in the sand.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2012 11:55 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

He smiled and curled up on Drake's chest. "I love you...so very much..."

Sighing contentedly, Dominick drifted off, holding his husband close.

The woman smiled as she started to manipulate a tiny cloud in her hand.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:08 am
Mayah Playah

drake gave a soft smile and held him closets toy brushing his fingers through his hair. "I love you too." he hummed
xaene gave a smile of his own and curled closer to his husband.
fonishing his song, alex gave a sigh and closed his eyes, floating in the water. He'd have come out and rested on the sand.... But he was rathe shy about his change.... The scales that lined his body now were a glistening red, just like his dragonic form.... But his hands were webbed, and his toes had been replaced with webbing as wel. Where he would've had wings as a dragon were spines for a fish; in all, the boy felt awkward.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:12 am
kats_demonic_resistance

"Goodnight, darling."

"You can come out, Alexander. There is no part of you I haven't seen."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 10:14 am
Mayah Playah

"goodnight"
Alex blinked and then blushed darkly, looking at her confused. "uhm..... what?" he rose an eyebrow, staying in the water as he tried to change back... hm... not yet it seems... damn.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 7:43 pm
Mayah Playah
User Image

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:08 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

"I know every nook and cranny of your body, Alexander." she said. "I know how to make you moan, how to make you beg for more, just where to touch you. And you know just where to touch me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:14 pm
Mayah Playah

"b-but... i-i've only..." he stammered, going extremely red in the face. "w-wait... d-don't tell me....." he bit his lip and slipped out of the water, going over to her and looking her in the eye. "wh-why....?"  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 9:22 pm
kats_demonic_resistance

She laughed slightly, an eerily familiar half-laugh. "I'm Adrianna Ridela, known to you as Hadrian Ridela. When he is otherwise occupied, I roam the world. Honestly, I like things better as a woman."  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games