Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Destiny Islands
Light Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 10:58 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I'm back everyone, but I'm not feeling too well, so i'll try to keep up, so......recap?)

Liya was meditating for many hours

Kalena had walked outside however she stopped where the sand met her feet. She wasn't going to walk on the beach.

She looked in to smell the cooking. She wasn't sure what it was. She then heard Nami yelling at Jaecen. A father yelling at his daughter. How rude, then again, she didn't have any of the details of what was going on, so she decided to stay out of this fight.

Then she looked down at Liya and then turned back around to watch outside, she folded her arms. She closed her eyes to focus on contacting the academy

Liya yawned hearing the argument faintly as she came out of meditation.
"uh? Whats going on?"

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:23 pm
[ooc: ]
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai looked at Erin, poking her chin to make it as short as possible, "W-Well...Ms. Tsuyoi is mad." she quickly glanced over at Jaecen then looked back at Erin, "I'm not gonna say why. But her getting mad chained a reaction which caused...well, a fight between Mr. Jaecen and Nami." she said, nodding to confirm that that was all she had to say.
Odayaka had been sitting and waiting with Lana for Liya to finish whatever she was doing, her ears perk up when Liya finally seemed to be finished...or awake. She tilted her head, "I'm not sure...though, from the sound of it, I think Jaecen and Nami are having a father-daughter experience or something." she answered.

Meanwhile, outside the barrier of the Manor
A darkness portal opened, which a figure walking out of it. The portal closed the instant the mysterious character had walked out of it. She looked up at the barrier and then at the manor in the distance, "Okay...calm down...she said that I would be fine...as long as I keep it on me at all times..." she said to herself. She stuck her hand into her collar and felt under her top to see if she was still wearing something. She nodded, "All righty...fingers crossed." she decided to test out something first as she slowly brought her hand towards the barrier. She had her eyes shut tight so she couldn't see if her hand had made it through. But as she slowly opened her eyes, "...it made it through."

(Flashback):[Kurai, you especially should view this to understand.]
A jade tear-shaped object is held out to the mysterious character, "This jewel is a rarity, used by demons to infiltrate shrines...well, according to what the shrine maiden told me herself...the poor girl, so easily misled because of her purity...I feel sorry for taking it from her forcefully. She was just trying to keep it out of the hands of a demon...well, if it makes her feel any better...we aren't demons." After being shown the jade object, an ebony bracelet was shown next, "Also, make sure to keep this on at all times as well...it should hide your true aura and powers...I'm sure the cowgirl recognizes your aura so, this should help with that." Finally, a metal mask was held towards the mysterious character, "Lastly, wear this when you're around anyone that's seen you before. Tsuyoi, Jaecen, Erin, and Ene...they might recognize your cute little face after all. And...well, that's it...be careful, I don't want to come surrendering myself for your life again."

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 8:20 pm
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

A tingling sensation ran through Kurona. "Everyone shut the hell up. Jaecen, something came through the barrier... There's no aura present but something just went through it..."
Jaecen swallowed. "Alright, I'll take a look... Just to make sure."
He whistled to Wunerkammer and the house returned to it's active state, creaking and groaning.

Jaecen stepped outside and took a look around from the porch with his hands in his pockets. Seeing nothing, se sighed and looked up at the sky. "Man, did I screw up royally..." He chuckled, thinking to himself. Come to think of it, I look a bit like Kuro, now...
He sighed and took a look around. At least very few people knew she was actually blind. Jaecen didn't think that Mistress Kalena even knew she was. He chuckled to himself again and hopped off the porch to walk towards the barrier. He reached the barrier's edge and started to walk it's perimeter, checking the hidden tags and reinforcing areas where a spell was weakening, which wasn't often.

Kurona sighed and closed her sightless, ocean blue eyes. Her wrench appeared in a burst of flames leaning against the table next to her. She noticed that this had put everyone else on edge. "Relax everyone. This is the safest place in any world that I can think of. Blood can't be drawn under this barrier or it'll sap both fighter's strength."
Erin raised an eyebrow. "What about the dojos?"
"The barrier allows contact but not the drawing of blood, if you hadn't been listening." Kurona said sternly.
Erin nodded, dumbstruck. "Right, my apologies..."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:07 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai put the lid back on whatever pan she took it off and began to head outside too, but stayed in the courtyard when Jaecen had gone further out to search for the intruder. She looked around, keeping an eye out for anything, "Hm..." she then heard some rustling in the gardens, quickly turning her attention towards there. She began to approach the gardens, "Hello? Sorry to say but you're on private property and you're gonna have to leave..." there was no respond, "...whether it's by force or not." she said as she was about to walk into the gardens.
But before Wakai could, a shadowy figure jumped out of the bushels and ran past her with speed and towards the dojo.
Taken by surprise, Wakai let out a scream and stumbled backwards, falling flat on her butt. "Ow...come on..." she said, rubbing where she landed as she got back up. She looked around, confused, "What the heck was that...and where'd it go?"

(Meanwhile, at the dojo)
Odayaka's ears perked up, sensing a feint presence after hearing someone's scream from outside...which sounded a lot similar to Wakai's. It was feint, but there was definitely someone heading towards the room they were in. "Lana, Liya, Ms. Kalena, someone's coming! Someone unknown!" she said, somewhat in a panic.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:25 pm
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana looked down at Odayaka, a little surprised by her sudden alert, "Wh-What!? W-Wait, what does that mean? Does that mean we need to get ready to defend ourselves?" she said, not knowing whether or not this was a test or something. But, despite being confused, she summoned her keyblade to her side, turning her attention towards the door. She was ready for whatever was going to come through that door.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:16 am
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True
Revi-sama

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Fiendish Az
Neo Titus Strife
Kurai_18
Assriel

Denver

User Image
(OOC smile

Denver left the Dojo until he heard screaming he unsheathed his sword readying for a fight as he stood in front of the Dojo."..... What the hell is going on around here?"His grip on the blade tightened as he began walking down the hall towards the others in the kitchen he poked his head in the room staring at everyone."What the hell is going on!?" (Manitoba)
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/img]

Zora Champion Sidon

Enthusiastic Sex Symbol

12,290 Points
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:32 am
Jaecen Light
Female? and Male... (-_-,) 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Jaecen heard the scream and started at a run towards the house. "No blood can be spilled... Tch... Now I've gotta solve this without killing or dying..."
He made it to the front porch and cleared the railing from the ground. Jaecen entered the door and looked around. The house groaned and creaked, new passages were formed but the culprit was nowhere in sight. He set a hand to the woodwork and closed his eyes. The dojo had an extra pair of feet, he noted and thanked Wunderkammer, who creaked in reply. Jaecen took off towards the dojo.

Kurona glared sightless at the wall. "Celestial Dragon eyesight."
She could see once more but not as clearly as most humans. Kurona stood up and walked calmly towards the dojo. "Nami, you're in charge. Aliya, don't step out of line."
She scoffed. "Right, right."

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:24 am
Jaecen Light

He kept going, looking off down the extra corridors and checking to see if they were fake or real. It would be one thing for an intruder to get lost but him being the master of the house, that was one thing he didn't want to do. Jaecen grit his teeth and had to stop running to catch his breath. He looked at his chest. "Damn, these things are annoying..."

(OOC: The barrier doesn't allow direct entry to anyone who isn't a member of the family, with the exception of those invited in. So, making a portal directly into the Manor is not possible.)
kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 8:30 am
Flippy flusters Flaky
Hector the True
Neo Titus Strife
Revi-sama
Hyrulian Legend Link
Assriel

User Image

(I'm back everyone, but I'm not feeling too well, so i'll try to keep up, so......recap?)

Liya heard Wakai scream and ran out to her summoning her kunai. She didn't want to let many know she had a keyblade yet, unknowing of who would know her from the past

"I'm coming Wakai!" Liya said passing by Kalena and running to Wakai.

Kalena was in a deep meditative state so she couldn't really hear what was going on.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 10:49 am
Xero
Keyblade Wielder

Xero stood an watched as the commotion took place between the Light Family. He remained silent and stood out of the way for it was not his place to intervene. Rosalie was worried and looked to Xero to see what she could do to help which he only replied by shaking his head. She knew it was not her place, but she did not want her new friends to have a conflict. Her mind switched when she felt a new presence among them. She looked to Xero who had already noticed and was trying to focus on it. That was when Kurona told everyone of the the new presence. Xero guessed the lack of eye sight really did help her become more sensitive to the world around her. She told everyone to wait here and not fight as she ran out of the room. The house began to creak and Xero knew that he was not going to miss anything. Rosalie awaited him to tell her what to do because she was worried. "Rosalie, I want you to stay here with them and make sure the obey Kurona's wishes. I am going to see what is going on. Do not intervene with their home unless asked and as Kurona said, do not let any blood be split even if you must intervene, but only to shield everyone. Remember we must let them protect their home." Rosalie nodded to him, still holding her worried expression. Xero smiled and then dashed out of the kitchen quickly gaining up on Kurona and following her as the house began to change. Rosalie opened her hands and used magi to shield off the room from intruders. She did not know if it was strong enough to fend of this new person, but she would have to try as of Xero's wishes.

Mood:
Tired
Party:
Rosalie

Key Blades:
Hearts Judgement & Souls Redemption

Flippy flusters Flaky

Revi-sama

Xavior Stone

Assriel

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Xero - Action Speaking Thought

Rosalie - Action Speaking Thought

Hector - Action Speaking Thought

Rukia - Action Speaking Thought

Fayt - Action Speaking Thought

Translate: (())
OOC sad ())  

Hector the True

Beloved Master

17,050 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Brandisher 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:18 pm
¤¤¤Wakai Bnahabra¤¤¤

Wakai heard Liya, looking in the direction she was coming from. She shook her head, "No Liya! D-Don't come! I-I think the intruder is still out here somewhere! They might do a surprise attack or something!" she said, worried that Liya might get attacked by the intruder.

(At the dojo)
The mysterious figure was actually already in the room, but she was in the shadows of anything that had a shadow. She made her way behind Odayaka and Lana and slowly pulled out from the shadows of one of the dummies. She looked at them both before speaking, "Whatchu guys waiting for?" she said, tilting her head.
Odayaka let out a gasp, quickly looking at the stranger as she hid behind Lana, "W-What!? B-But how!? I could sense you outside the door not too long ago!" she was confused, but even more, she was afraid. She had hoped Lana would be able to fight this person if it came to it.

Hector the True

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Xavior Stone

Paradichlorbenzene

Revi-sama

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:08 pm
( OOC: )
Lana Firanne(HEAD: On)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Lana had been startled by the voice too, turning towards it. It was a masked figure, "H-Hey, hold it right there. Whoever you are, don't make another move. There are a lot of strong people here, so you're outmatched!" she said, holding her scythe towards the person. She made sure to stay between Odayaka and the intruder, she knew that Odayaka was important, she was the medic of the team after all.

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper

Hector the True

Kurai_18

Paradichlorbenzene

Xavior Stone

Revi-sama

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:00 pm
Jaecen Light

Sensiing someone following, Kurona turned to look and saw Xero. She growled. "What're you doing? If s**t goes south, they might not have it. I mean, Erin's pretty good and so's Aliya but Aliya isn't good enough." She rolled her eyes and they sparkled, glimmering like a tiger's eye stone. It would catch Xero's eyes. Aw, never mind. Come on."

Jaecen continued on. He was almost to the dorms and the building itself was trying it's best to confuse the intruder, if they weren't already where they were targeting. Jaecen grit his teeth and swore under his breath. He had to hurry or things would go south.

kalenakeeper
Flippy flusters Flaky
Xavior Stone
Quote:
Paradichlorbenzene
Hector the True

Destiny Islands

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games