Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
wheres leon? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Huggable Band Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:38 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
"naota." Namine runs after them.
*sticks hand out but gets pulled back in*
Namine grabs his hand, and trys to get him out, and namine holds his hand tightly.
*tail starts wrapping around her hand and continues to wrap up her arm then her body and she gets pulled in and the portal closes*
"ahhhhhhhhhhh........"Namine hold on to naota's hand.
*Dante grabs onto Namine and starts pulling.*

"Come on you guys. I can't keep doing this all the time,"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:40 pm
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
Namine grabs his hand, and trys to get him out, and namine holds his hand tightly.
*tail starts wrapping around her hand and continues to wrap up her arm then her body and she gets pulled in and the portal closes*
*they both end up into a large body of water and they both swim to te top and selena is gone and he looks around* hey namine wheres the forest and the real question is where is the land  

hydra4

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:43 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*they both end up into a large body of water and they both swim to te top and selena is gone and he looks around* hey namine wheres the forest and the real question is where is the land
"i don't know."Namine looks at naota."i glad selena gone."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 15, 2006 7:44 pm
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
*Dante comes up next to them, and looks around.*

"Whoah, what happened to the forest?"  

Huggable Band Nerd

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 5:29 am
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

how the hell sho ahhhh something touched my leg  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:24 am
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Namine grabs on to naota's hand"if selena grabs you then she will grab me along with you."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 8:50 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

Namine grabs on to naota's hand"if selena grabs you then she will grab me along with you."
no i dont think it was selena but omfg this is there world where all the snake girls live so stay ready  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:10 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
Spartan-622
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku

no i dont think it was selena but omfg this is there world where all the snake girls live so stay ready
"then we are in lots of trouble. if this is where the snake demons live, what if they are all after you. Naota is there a guy snake demon by any chance."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:16 am
umm why would they all be after me i dont even know 2 of them and i dont know iv never even met a snake person  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:17 am
hydra4
umm why would they all be after me i dont even know 2 of them and i dont know iv never even met a snake person
"just make sure you don't get kissed, if they come out of hiding."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:22 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
*sees about 50 girls come out of the trees* uhoh  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:25 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"not good, and i glad there not a guy snake person here."Namine looks at naota."we have to make sue they don't use a spell on you again."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

hydra4

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:36 am
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
"not good, and i glad there not a guy snake person here."Namine looks at naota."we have to make sue they don't use a spell on you again."
oh lucky you at least oyu dont have to watch out for getting kissed by hot girls actually that dosnt sound to bad as long as they dont use there seductive powers on me thats one of my only weakness's  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:40 am
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
The_Black_Mage_Rikku
hydra4
oh lucky you at least oyu dont have to watch out for getting kissed by hot girls actually that dosnt sound to bad as long as they dont use there seductive powers on me thats one of my only weakness's
"don't fall under there spell again."Looks at all of them."so far, i haven't seen one guy snake person, which is good from me."  

Hime Xiao Qiao
Crew

Precious Raider

Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games