Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Confession box. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Niphredil Ithilmir

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 1:42 pm
Hmn.. do what you think best, but just keep that little warning voice in your head so if anything does happen it's easier for you to extricate yourself..

..I really ought to follow my own advice.. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 5:21 pm
eh i already know what im doing. cuz my one friend talked to me about it on teh bus ride to the swim meet on friday. (i got out of bio thirty minutes early.) yay. ok so thanks but i think i can handle it for now. and so yea.

.::~SNOW~::.

Kodocha579

S E L E C K T

PostPosted: Sun Sep 17, 2006 11:57 pm
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Unless you can somehow prevent me from putting up a fight and thus prevent me losing a ton of blood and perhaps one body part, I don't see how you could make my death seem like a suicide. blaugh As if I would be desperate enough to either shoot myself in the head or stab myself in the heart.
Well Sin could hold a knife while wearing gloves, stab you in the heart, then when you're dead she could place the knife in your hand. No prints, no nothing. Just a suicided elf. 3nodding

Uh, since Sin has vividly described her intentions to kill me I'll be perfectly prepared if she ever shows up...by arming myself with machetes and knifes whenever I travel outside. ninja

And then I'll arrest you for illegal possesions of weapons which conatin traces of drugs.

ninja

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 5:59 am
` Vertex
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Unless you can somehow prevent me from putting up a fight and thus prevent me losing a ton of blood and perhaps one body part, I don't see how you could make my death seem like a suicide. blaugh As if I would be desperate enough to either shoot myself in the head or stab myself in the heart.
Well Sin could hold a knife while wearing gloves, stab you in the heart, then when you're dead she could place the knife in your hand. No prints, no nothing. Just a suicided elf. 3nodding

Uh, since Sin has vividly described her intentions to kill me I'll be perfectly prepared if she ever shows up...by arming myself with machetes and knifes whenever I travel outside. ninja

And then I'll arrest you for illegal possesions of weapons which conatin traces of drugs.

ninja

Arrest me eh? But then you'll look suspicious as an under-age police officer, which would result in the police force courtmarshalling you for corruption. Besides, normal kitchen knives aren't illegal weapons. blaugh  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:04 am
Minielf
` Vertex
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf

ninja

Arrest me eh? But then you'll look suspicious as an under-age police officer, which would result in the police force courtmarshalling you for corruption. Besides, normal kitchen knives aren't illegal weapons. blaugh
Then in the following confusion I'd snipe you from the tower. o_<  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 10:07 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
` Vertex
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf

ninja

Eh how are you going to arrive in Australia and find me? The new border patrol restrictions and tightening of migration procedures means it is almost impossible for a foreigner to disguise himself/herself as a local. Good luck trying to get here. I'll just send a message to ASIO telling them that a UK-born terrorist is trying to enter the country. blaugh

Besides, even if you do come here as a tourist, how are you going to get a sniper rifle? Gun ownership is banned in Australia and I doubt the airlines will let you on carrying a sniper rifle. rofl  

Minielf

xiiao-ai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:50 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. | If I had a star for everytime you made me happy.. |

Psh.

Sin`s a dealer in weapons.

She can easily give Toki one.

And Vert won`t look under-age, considering the fact that he isn`t underage.

talk2hand

| I`d be holding the galaxy in my hand. | User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 4:37 am
` Vertex
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf

ninja

Illegal posessions of weapons which contain drugs? What sort of claim like that could be backed up in any court in Australia? rolleyes Hardly any owns guns, kitchen and butcher knives are actually legal and as if I would deal with heroin or ice. rolleyes  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:36 am
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
` Vertex
Minielf

ninja

Eh how are you going to arrive in Australia and find me? The new border patrol restrictions and tightening of migration procedures means it is almost impossible for a foreigner to disguise himself/herself as a local. Good luck trying to get here. I'll just send a message to ASIO telling them that a UK-born terrorist is trying to enter the country. blaugh

Besides, even if you do come here as a tourist, how are you going to get a sniper rifle? Gun ownership is banned in Australia and I doubt the airlines will let you on carrying a sniper rifle. rofl
1. I have my ways. cool

2. Sin has her ways. cool

3. The australian courts are pretty lenient. I once shot a dude in sydney and all I got was a slap on the wrist. rolleyes  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:54 am
Does Niph yalie have her ways too? ninja  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 11:59 am
Of course, yalie has the wayest ways of us all. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:25 pm
Yalie ish pleased. 3nodding  

Niphredil Ithilmir

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:28 pm
She better be. stressed *anger, rage*  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 5:57 pm
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
` Vertex
Minielf

ninja

1. I have my ways. cool

3. The australian courts are pretty lenient. I once shot a dude in sydney and all I got was a slap on the wrist. rolleyes

You shot a guy in Sydney? As if! rolleyes I never knew you've been to Australia before. And Australian courts are lenient only to native citizens. Foreigners are likely to be extradited if they even commit a petty crime.  

Minielf

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Sep 19, 2006 6:05 pm
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf
Tokioka
Minielf

1. I have my ways. cool

You shot a guy in Sydney? As if! rolleyes I never knew you've been to Australia before. And Australian courts are lenient only to native citizens. Foreigners are likely to be extradited if they even commit a petty crime.
Hmmm I've heard about that style of aussie justice... don't foreigners get kicked in the butt by a guy wearing an oversized boot? xd  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 113 114 115 116 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games