Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Little Necropolis ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:13 pm
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
So, tell me a little more about yourself, Siegfried," Esteban said as he pulled out a folded piece of paper from his left, inside vest pocket and a pen from his outer vest pocket. "More specifically, what brought you to the Necropolis."
Siegfried paused at the question, for he really didnt know what brought him here. Out of all the places in Byako, why here? After a prelonged silence, he finally replied. "I dont really have a reason as to why I came here of all places. I just went where it seemed most interesting. This place seemed interesting to me and here I am."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:54 am
*Random Byako Prize Giveaway*
Congratulations to Siegfried, who has won a prize for having the 1500 post in the Little Necropolis. Let us see who wins next time. It won't be predictable, so keep posting often.

Esteban nodded and jotted down a few notes. "now, tell me more about this, Elemental Gunslinging," Esteban said after he wrote down his notes. "And what is your profession?"  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 6:35 pm
Pulling out a revolver, Siegfried set about explaining Elemental Gunslinging. ""It works likes this. See this runes on the barrel?" He pointed at the runes engraved along the barrel. "It takes the persons natural magical talent and forms bullets which are fired the same as any gun. Sometimes a elemental gunslinger will have a specific element that they can fire more powerfully than the rest. I myself dont have that. Instead, I use all the elements. Its a unique ability that a few elemental gunslingers have." Spinning the revolver twice, he holstered it in a sitted postition. "As to my profession, Im a mercenary at heart."  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:03 pm
The specter began to laugh, "Well, why don't you just tell your little belief to them?"

As it finished this, as giant, foul smelling, stitched together arm wrapped its way around the clone of Esteban and lifted them off the ground. The specter turned around and began stalking it's way up the stairs out of the room, the stitched horror lumbering after it.

"Hurry, the time has come!" barked (quite literally) the specter at all undead it passed. "We've got a live one on our hands."

Behind them was gathering a stream of skeletons, zombies, shamblers, ghouls, and disembodied spirits. In contrast to the menace of the first specter, these other undead seemed rather pleased, the brute carrying Esteban even gave it it's passenger a thumbs up when the Specter wasn't looking.

It was all very confusing.

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:58 am
Esteban jotted down a few more notes before continuing. "Ah, a mercenary," he began as he looked up from his pad. "Now, I assume Rogi hired you to help me, is this correct?"

The clone of Esteban remained calm, so as not to harm himself through unnecessary struggling. "If that is what I must do, then so be it," he said as he traveled in the grip of the specter.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:24 pm
"That is correct." Siegfried replied, "He hired me saying once the job was complete I would be compensated for my efforts. And I gotta tell you, its been quite the ride." He finished with a chuckle, since he did have fun looking through this house and all the fighting that went down. Very entertaining, he thought to himself.  

Siegfried006

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:12 pm
"I see," Esteban began. "How good of Rogi to make sure all was in order. I do not know what all he has asked, but let me make this offer to you. Have you ever considering working semi-permanently for someone?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 7:00 pm
Siegfried kicked his feet down, looking very interested by this offer. "He only hired me for one job." Siegfried began, "But I am more than interested to be hire semi-permanently. It gives me a place to use for my base of operations."  

Siegfried006

flying_riceball

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:15 pm
Hirshiro was now pacing back and forth in the room. He had grown tired of this waiting. He never waited and was begining to question why he was waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 4:01 pm
abnormal-starr
(was the phantom talking about me? i mean everyone considers me a little girl in this roleplay i have noticed so was he talking about me releasing as bunch of evil souls?)

Chris sat on the steps of the mansion waiting for everyone to return. The voice had thankfully stopped its ramblings. "Finally"she muttered at the sight of Esteban, Siegfried,and Edgar.

Sorry for not posting, been out of town.
No. He meant Angel.

And again terribly sorry for not posting.  

Shadow_Blazer_rulz

2,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Nero Demare

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 5:00 pm
[[Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted, just waiting for someone to address Nero... 3nodding ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2010 9:11 pm
Rogi stood and cleared his throat. "Alright," he said trying to get everyone's attention. "We are going to want this to move at a quick pace since I've kept your attention for a long time now. Who would like to be next for an interview?"

"Well," Esteban said, interested. "My organization, Black Sun, is looking for upstarts who have something to offer the city. You see, I desire to provide this city with the services they desire. So, if you are interested, what kind of service could you provide?"  

Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Crew

XxSammy_HeartsxX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:03 am
Frostborne_PrettyGirl
Esteban, suddenly feeling Phantom's power vanish to nothing, reached forward as he attacked and, using his telekinetic ability, grabbed him by the throat. "For attacking me and trying to usurp authority of this Necropolis, I sentence you, to eternal confinement," Esteban said as the crystal he tossed to Phantom earlier floated behind him now. With a snap of his fingers, the crystal adhered itself to Phantom's form and began drawing him inside. Esteban held him there, unable to move, as the crystal sealed away the last of Phantom. The crystal dropped to the ground, chiming like a bell. "He wont escape this crystal," Esteban said as he picked the gem off of the ground. "Unlike a Sutra Crystal, this is a Spirit Prison. It can capture and spirit and keep it held inside indefinitely. Also, the inside has an energy negation barrier the prevents the spirit from gathering and releasing energy to shatter the prison inside out." Esteban walked over to Angel and held the crystal out in his hand. ""I believe this would be safest with you for now." The flame in Estebans' eyes died away leaving only the dark crimson. "Now, if there are no more interupptions, there is a lot of work to do."

(Sorry for not posting in awhile, Christmas and new years made me forget.)

Angel took the crystal and she felt she was not responsible enough to keep the crystal. But she put it to rest and put it in her pocket.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2010 10:07 am
Angel was getting tired and soon fell asleep. Smok had curled up against her and fell asleep as well.  

XxSammy_HeartsxX

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 132 133 134 135 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games