Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
TWILIGHT NINJA ACADEMY (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

View Results

iOath

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:01 am
Oath did the necessary hand seals again and said "Teikou no Kuntou." Electricity started shocking him again, but it didn't hurt as much. So he stayed standing. "Hey, I'm starting to get used to this....sort...of..."

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:50 am
A small silver mouse runs around.  

3Rton

3Rton

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:15 am
climbing to desk looking around peoples training. As it sees Kiyoshi it glares at him sharply.
"Yes you are the one i am after." It whispers so that no one could hear.
"Soon yes.." It mutters still glaring at Kiyoshi.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:47 am
"I will get you.. But not now." Mouse muttered and left.  

3Rton

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 12:13 pm
(...Creepy sweatdrop )

"Good, now you shouldn't have to do that jutsu again. Now then let's have a quick spar to see how you do in battle." Kiyoshi told him, taking a fighting stance.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 2:27 pm
"Ooooh boy." Oath said. He put his arms up and put his right leg back, so he was in a fighting position. He started to lightly jump on his toes, and then sprinted toward Kiyoshi. He pulled his right arm back and flung it forward, toward Kiyoshi's stomach.

iOath

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 4:28 pm
Kiyoshi spun out of the way and around behind Oath. He then made a jab with both hands, aimed at his back.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 12, 2008 5:58 pm
(bb3000ae, when you're done fighting iOath you can find me at the training grounds)  

One of Strength

iOath

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 10:56 am
Oath stumbled because he didn't hit anything, and then got hit in the back with two hands. He got pushed into the ground pretty hard. "Uuuugh." He groaned. He managed to get back up and turned to Kiyoshi. This time, Oath round house kicked toward his head.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:22 pm
Kiyoshi raised his arm up and let the kick his his arm, causing it to be block. "If I were you I would start using some of the jutsu you learned." He told him since that was also part of the spar.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:29 pm
*a clone of korioki apears on the sealing* hey kyoshi sama afthe this can u take my shift for some time in the shop i might take a risky step and get a byakugan AND a sharingan what you think about that ?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:37 pm
(Why is everyone trying to copy me...I got my Sharingan by ripping out of the body of a dead Uchiha. So if you can kill a Hyuga, rip his eye out. Then kill an Uchiha and rip his eye out. Then go right ahead)

"I guess," Kiyoshi said still engaged in his spar.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:39 pm
((i was going to sdo that but decided aginst it. i want to be an original character.))  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:14 pm
((tryed to be original 2 but a sharingan and byakugan help since my bloodline whas neither aproved nor turned down xd ))  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:15 pm
((well just do your best, why dont you get the sharingan and get something else like iron sand. or the byakugan whichever you prefer.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 269 270 271 272 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games