Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Cloud (or Twilight) Hospital (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 11:33 am

A clone of Zeno emerged from the ground a couple of meters back from the three who were near the rubble that had been formed from the destruction of the hospital. He walked over to the group and decided to answer Mifune's question himself. "It was Lenon, who is an ex-Cloud ninja and current Akatsuki member." The clone informs them and looks off to the horizon. "If you need a shelter, you're welcome to my Medical Base within the Forests, you know, until you all cool off, or whatever." The clone folded its arms and pointed in the direction of it. "Its hidden with a camoflouge jutsu so none can find it except those appointed by myself specially." The clone handed the one called "Mifune" a tracking device that would lead them to the base if they chose to go and be treated there or just have a place to stay until they got whatever drama they had sorted out. With that, the clone dissapeared into a pile of rubble.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:41 pm
Mifune raised his hand, looking at the device in his palm. "Lenon... Was it?" He looked over at Chiyori, then to Jake. He placed the object in his hand, and folded it over so it wouldn't drop. "You are to protect Chiyori until I return..." He turned and started to leave, but Chiyori's voice rang out.

"No! You can't go out and attempt to kill because of me! Its your duty to keep me safe, right?! Thats what you said, right?! Then don't go off and leave me here!"

Mifune turned around, his eyes unmoving as they were placed on her. "My duty is to protect you. Which is why this Lenon will be made an example of. When my pride and honor is attacked, all should be afraid. When the wolves point their fangs towards my family, there will be no Recompense, no reward except that of the same fear that I felt when I thought you were dead. They will feel that same fear..." Mifune turned on his heel, dragging his katana sack behind him. His coat would have flown away had it not been wrapped around his shoulders.

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 3:48 pm

{Wow, that there really is some good R.P.'ing. xd }

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:05 pm
Korn On A Stik
"I was fine. What do you want here anyway? What's the point of all this? What are you accomplishing? Or are you just havin' fun hackin' up the village?" *I am tempted just to tell him to shove his rank up his a** and attack him but that would probably be the stupidest thing I'd ever do.*

"It's fun. Hilarious, actually, because nobody can stop me. You...shut up."

Lenon looked at Oron.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:08 pm
"You're right Lenon, no one can stop you. But some try. And I would too, if I wanted to die. Because I wouldn't spot until casualties happened. But I don't wanna die yet. And if I die by your hand, I wanna give you a fight, not play time." *I spit on Lenon's shoes before turning my back on him. I have to practically wade through the rubble. I see Zann talking to a group of three but I can't hear what they're saying. But when Mifune turns about with cloak flying and hate burning in his eyes, I knew a fight would be coming around. I limp as fast as I can toward the trio.*  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 10:51 pm
Lenon's clone made some water from the air and wiped the spit off of his shoe. Then it disappeared...the first in a while without an explosion.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Sojiro_ReducedEarth

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:20 am
(Thank you XD )

As Mifune left, Chiyori felt as if something was not right. The air was heavier than ever, and now she felt more afraid than anything else. She felt afraid for her brother, her friend Jake, and for the rest of the Cloud Village. It seemed like her second, no... her first real home. The Rock village was cold and uninviting. Maybe it wasn't their fault, but thats what she felt. After he was gone, Chiyori turned to Jake and said:

"I'm fine. I can walk on my own now. Thanks..." She shakily stood, then wobbled over about five feet. After she was able to stand fully straight on her own, she sighed, staring off into the direction that Mifune had left in...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 11:36 am
"Lenon know this, I will kill you I WILL kill you, either way it is better to die on your feet than live in fear! The cloud will avenge the lives you have taken. I know I can't beat you know, but one day I will. YOU WILL DIE BY THE HAND OF THE CLOUD!!!!" Oron picked up the wounded one and said "Hold Lenon off as long as you can I'll get your sister out of here then I'll come back as back up, you ready to go?" Oron asked her.  

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 1:17 pm
((Oooh...my new lava lamp is really neat. And good luck with the killing me thing...that might take quite a while. And too much ambition leads to stupidity, -.-))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 9:17 pm
(LOL, lava lamps rule. and I'll put my life savings in five years on Lenon. Which means if I lose, I owe you all the money I make in the next five years. That's how confident I am that you're gonna get your a** handed to you in a paper bag jk, not really making that bet)

*I finally reach where Oron, Jake, and Chiyori are.* "You guys got a place to run to before the fireworks start? Cause if you do I'd like ta tag along."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 9:57 am
"I can fly about two of you at a time out of here, depending on the whight. I know a few places he can't go."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:12 am
on pyros way to the cafe he notices the hospital in a battle.

"whats going on Oron?"pyro said preparing his self.

then pyro remembered "oh yea oron sensei Rahenno died" pyro said softly

pyro hasu

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:19 am
"Rahenno sensei died!?" A tear rolled down Oron's cheak. "Who killed him!?!?! He must die!"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:23 am
"Kiyoshi did it" pyro said looking down at the ground " but he gave me a veil with one tail chakra in it and he said that i would find the right person to give it to." pyro told Oron.  

pyro hasu

Black Vine

3,350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:29 am
"Rahenno sensei must be avenged... I will not let this go unpunished...." (Is giving a tail realy alowed in the clan?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games