Welcome to Gaia! ::

Numenore - A LOTR Community

Back to Guilds

Tags: Lotr, Tolkien 

Reply Númenórë - A LOTR Community
Eambar: Off-Topic Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Onoj

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:50 pm
Yay full set! I am off to bed.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 9:05 pm
Onoj
I am one present, and one carol away from getting a full set. Is Zach back yet or are you still controlling his Avatar Elainya? If so I Pmd him.

Oy...don't ask about that unless you want a really long-winded story. >,< I guess if you're curious, read his journal. It has every letter except for two of them, and those I found too personal to put up on the internet. But yeah, he was supposed to graduate Jan. 14, but he caught pnumonia and was held back. Then he was supposed to be released into a new platoon, but he got a migrane and had to go in for a neurological exam. So, one more week in the medical platoon. I don't know when he'll be graduating at this point...maybe mid-February.  

Elainya

Imyavie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:13 pm
Onoj
Yay full set! I am off to bed.

Congratulations! Sleep well.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 10:51 pm
I WOULD have a full set, except I've been getting sushi errors all night long. >,<  

Elainya

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 4:32 am
I almost have two sets ninja

I sold four of them, gifts not sets, on wednesday...and today I am going to try get another set for a friend of mine who doesnt get online at the time of the caroling.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:08 am
is the date for the gift exchange today or tomorrow? I won't be on tomorrow, so thats why I am asking.  

Thaxul

Khorkalba

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:12 am
Yeah, I think we should do it today. I can't guarantee i'll be on tomorrow either, and if I do come online it will be late in the day.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:12 am
I think it's the 24, because many people have family over tommorow.
As I do.

I'm having my cousins over. We wanted my grandpa to come, but he's stuck in the hospital after a knee operation.
What a crappy christmas for him. sad  

Caeleste

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 5:56 am
you should go visit him in the hospital! 3nodding

Im having my cousins o my mams side comoing over to swap gifts, and my granny and grandad(the hobbit whee ) are coming for dinner  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:09 am
We probably won't have any relatives visiting us this Christmas. None of them live that nearby...
And my Grandma and Grandad (Treebeard) are in New Zealand for Christmas.

Thaxul, I was asked by your gift exchanger to hold on to your present(s) as he/she is not here.(*is not going to reveal their identity just yet*) Shall I send them to you now?  

Khorkalba

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:17 am
Longbow UK
We probably won't have any relatives visiting us this Christmas. None of them live that nearby...
And my Grandma and Grandad (Treebeard) are in New Zealand for Christmas.

Thaxul, I was asked by your gift exchanger to hold on to your present(s) as he/she is not here.(*is not going to reveal their identity just yet*) Shall I send them to you now?

yes please. *thinks of who is not here*

then I will send mine too.

edit: sent to...... ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:44 am
I sent mine as well. Hmm. This is just killing me with the curiosity.

Once we get ours, may we open them or do we wait until a set time tonight? (can't remember)  

Caeleste

Thaxul

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:45 am
they won't open until tomorrow anyway.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:57 am
Yeah they won't open until tomorrow but you can go ahead and send them now. It is supposed to be tomorrow but I know that many people will be gone so now is a good time. I will send mine now too because I don't know when I will be on tomorrow either. Lol  

Onoj

Zurgi

PostPosted: Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:03 am
I've sent mine as well seeing as I don't know whether I'll be online at all tomorrow. And it's hard enough for me to get online now as it is, anyways.

Gah...can't wait till tomorrow. Today is going to be so boring, seeing as it's pouring rain out and I have nothing to do. I finished my last book yesterday -_-

And I'll get too frustrated if I stay on here. Stupid NetZero "high speed". Psht. YOU LIE!

I wish I could go caroling on here...but for the above reason, I really can't. Damn. Oh well, if there's anything I like I guess I'll buy it when I get back home (I think we leave on the 28th...so I'll get home on the 30th 3nodding )  
Númenórë - A LOTR Community

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 362 363 364 365 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games