Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Gohma and Tokuno's Home Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:09 pm

i actually like it if you ask me your just so hot at times even looking at you makes me blush(blushes a bit with her hand curled into a ball loooking up at him)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:12 pm

Gohma smiled and kissed her. His green eyes gleamed with his love for her. "I leave it then. No point in ruining something good."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:13 pm

(she kissed him falling into the kiss) gohma kun....(she miled shutting her eyes and kissed him once more)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:16 pm

Gohma sighed softly. He was so content with her just sitting there in his arms. If only they could stay like that forever. He laced his fingers through her own on one hand.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:18 pm

(she grabbeed his hand as well with that same and she was happiest with him as usuall but she missed her old american self...the wild one...the one who could be outgoing...she missed the clubs..she missed it all singing dancing being loud and crazy..she missed it alot) heh....im so happy!(she smiled and hugged him tighter)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:21 pm

"Too bad the village is so peaceful eh." Gohma grinned. His hands settled on her waist as he contemplated what they could do for a little bit of party.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:23 pm

yea..i know back in america i partyied all the time...i havent done much of that anymore.....i used to do alot of things in america...i lived in california after all..i loved the beach...i like to go to clubs and dance till i couldnt no more...i loved to sing as well....(sighs) but konoha doesnt have that here...((i have to go soon))
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:26 pm

Gohma grinned. "Yes well... America didn't have me!" He grabbed her and pulled her to her feet. He twirled her around and brought her into his chest. "But then again... Konoha was never one for teaching us how to dance either." He smiled and kissed her passionately. "I'm very tired. . . Still need some recovering I guess."

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Cold winter angel

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:27 pm

(she blushed as he did so)well...i dont dance like that..(she smirked and blushed a bit)(she pushed him backwards) i guess ill have to teach yo now wont i?(smirks)
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 5:43 pm

"How about tomorrow." He smiled and picked her up. "Tonight I believe I'll sleep." He carried her to their room and layed her on the bed. He fell down next to her and snuggled close. He was asleep after one last statement. "I love you Dess." He whispered quietly.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:00 pm

His sleep was very troubled and he woke in the middle of the night. He gazed at Dess laying beside him and smiled. His eyes were still not normal and he stummbled out of the room into the kitchen after kissing her on the forehead lightly so he didn't disturb her. He pulled on a shirt and his new anbu robes. His newest kitsune mask was slightly different then his old. It was more viscious. He liked it better. Gohma slipped the mask on and strode out the door.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:45 pm

Tokuno pushed himself away from the desk. He rubbed the sleep from his eyes and gathered the papers neatly. He had fixed up another fairly large scroll in the time he had been locked in his study. He wondered whether or not to give it to Destiny or not and decided he would wait until he was finished to decide.

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:51 pm

Gohma arrived on his door step. He stopped and waited for Akayashi. His mind drifted into the room where Destiny lay sleeping at this moment. He smiled and turned to the door ready to open it as soon as Akayashi arrived.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:53 pm

-THUMP THUMP; two bodies, one heavier than the other hit the door-

"Gohma, beware, I am here!!"

cohn jena

Friendly Friend

Je Suis Oeufs Fous

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 8:55 pm

Gohma opened the door and gestured for her to come in. "You'll love Tokuno. That is if he isn't passed out on his desk again." Gohma grinned and walked into the kitchen. "The study is right in there don't bother to knock just go right in. He'll help you out until I get back in I'm going to go in my room for a few minutes."
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 252 253 254 255 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games