Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

0o-Spitfire-o0

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 2:20 pm

I feel out of place. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:18 pm

Kikiama
Talon TDS
The dice rolls make me want to break out my BESM book and redo the Ronin thread . . .
TAAAALLLLOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

heart *tackle glomps* heart Hi! ^^

Hello, Kiki. wink

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

Pandali

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:42 pm

Raeshi Yatsura
Pandali
DUDE!!!!!!! THESE THINGS ARE SOOO COOL.
Will you give me a nickname... sad

OF COURSE! I just have to think of one......  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 4:52 pm

Hello everyone that I missed!!!

Thats right ... I'm greeting everyone now instead of yesterday .. ninja Aren't I a genuis?

Alright, well I've talked this over with Mel but I'm going to ask you guys anway.

Okay, so me and a group of friends are having this contest of who had make the most dorky and hilarious costume ever. Okay, so first of all I was thinking of going as Listerine (Even though I hate it) but then I was talking to Mel, (Like I said so) and I had the craziest idea of actually going as a spork!

So Wha'cha think?

HYPN0TiK

Kikiama

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:22 pm

Talon TDS
Kikiama
Talon TDS
The dice rolls make me want to break out my BESM book and redo the Ronin thread . . .
TAAAALLLLOOOOONNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!

heart *tackle glomps* heart Hi! ^^

Hello, Kiki. wink
^^ *gigglesness* How are you?
PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2005 6:42 pm

Pandali
Raeshi Yatsura
Pandali
DUDE!!!!!!! THESE THINGS ARE SOOO COOL.
Will you give me a nickname... sad
OF COURSE! I just have to think of one......
^_^ yey!

tele-love

PFDiva

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 2:32 am

*waves* howdy-do? *points up* assorted friends! XD *squees*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 3:00 am

Due to our astimatism, which is a distortion of vision caused by irregularities in the surface of the corea, it is why we see stars as dots and not flashing gases.

Also, that a slight degree of astigasm is normal.

Xeroxer

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 6:57 am

HYPN0TiK
Hello everyone that I missed!!!

Thats right ... I'm greeting everyone now instead of yesterday .. ninja Aren't I a genuis?

Alright, well I've talked this over with Mel but I'm going to ask you guys anway.

Okay, so me and a group of friends are having this contest of who had make the most dorky and hilarious costume ever. Okay, so first of all I was thinking of going as Listerine (Even though I hate it) but then I was talking to Mel, (Like I said so) and I had the craziest idea of actually going as a spork!

So Wha'cha think?

HELLO FROM ME TOO!

Going as a spork would be totally awesome! I'm all for it! Ya got my vote!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:10 am

*claps* I say it's a GOOD idea for the fluffeh spork to go as a spork xd

My character is really mean on galvan >_> she's fun to play because of the gremlins but i'm not big on being mean to people, and she's being very mean. And don't ask how i know to start a riot. >_> <_< >_> ninja

AynAra

krome_devil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:14 am

Talon TDS

Don't think i haven't considered doing just that talon. I was thinking of making up everyone in galvan's characters. Either using the aberrant system because it's the basis for my story, or the BESM system because it's so simple to manage. And I'm definitely leaning towards besm, if i actually do that. Though i'll have to modify things in the system a bit since powers work differently.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:30 am

BESM is the greatest system I have known for how I want to play. Less 'roll' playing and more 'role' playing. With such a simple system, the game tends to lean more heavily on charecter interaction than anything else. Plus . . . I have the main book with all the attributes. cool Sure you can look up some stuff on the net, but all the main needs addressed can be found in the main book, which I am very glad to have.

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500

krome_devil

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 7:42 am

yes i know. But it'll just take me awhile to set up everyone's character. But it's probably necessary for when combat actually starts that we have some sort of system to use it with.
PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:22 pm

Xeroxer
Due to our astimatism, which is a distortion of vision caused by irregularities in the surface of the corea, it is why we see stars as dots and not flashing gases.

Also, that a slight degree of astigasm is normal.
*blinks* okay, Xeroxer has entered the realm of "What the Frick" and apparently doesn't want to come back

PFDiva

AynAra

PostPosted: Mon Sep 19, 2005 1:48 pm

yeah apparently. eek he's way off in lala land sad
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games