Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10116 10117 10118 10119 10120 10121 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:52 pm

TtheHero
Zephyrkitty
Owwin
Zephyrkitty
I finally get the coffin, and now it won't let me switch teams. D<
Use you new level 8 move It lets you auto switch'

That worked. Thanks!

@T: Yeah, I've seen those before.

@Betman: I have a couple of friends that argue they can use Japanese versions of Yu-Gi-Oh cards if they have the English version and use that effect.

That sounds a bit like the crappy policy about using ROMS.

"You can't download it unless you have the original copy of the game cart."

THEN IF THAT WERE THE CASE, WE'D BE PLAYING THE DAMN CART, NOW WOULDN'T WE???

You might be using a ROM because your cartridge's battery died. Similarly, they use this when they need multiple copies of a card for their deck and don't have enough. I still dislike it since people can misremember what the card says.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:56 pm

Zephyrkitty
Betman
No, ******** foreign cards. 'This card lets me blah blah blah' ******** you, I can't read Korean.

Seriously. Use a card we can all understand, please.

Of course, these are the same guys that'll get into arguments regarding a card's effects because of it's wording. I've largely lost interest in it for a reason, you know.
I lost intrest in it because after building my awsome dark magician deck 2 boster sets later half my deck was limited or banned cards stressed

teh_n00b_huntr

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:57 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Betman
No, ******** foreign cards. 'This card lets me blah blah blah' ******** you, I can't read Korean.

Of course, these are the same guys that'll get into arguments regarding a card's effects because of it's wording. I've largely lost interest in it for a reason, you know.
I lost intrest in it because after building my awsome dark magician deck 2 boster sets later half my deck was limited or banned cards stressed
Because ******** you, that's why.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:59 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Betman

Oh, jeez, that too. I don't play in tournaments, but one of my friends did, and he refused to play against people if their decks weren't tournament-legal. It was okay the first revision or two, but having to update my deck constantly without completely changing the theme gets difficult when half the cards get restricted.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:59 pm

After all this time that Rick James sketch from Chapelle's Show is still funny...
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:00 pm

Betman
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Betman

yes, that was the reasoning behind their banning everything

teh_n00b_huntr

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:01 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Betman
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Betman

It really is. fortunately for me, I think my water deck is still legal. (and awesome)

I wish I hadn't lost it. D:
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:02 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Betman
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Betman

I thought it was 'this card and this card create a strategy that doesn't use powerful multi-sacrifice monsters to win, therefore it must be banned'.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:02 pm

Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Betman

Oh, jeez, that too. I don't play in tournaments, but one of my friends did, and he refused to play against people if their decks weren't tournament-legal. It was okay the first revision or two, but having to update my deck constantly without completely changing the theme gets difficult when half the cards get restricted.
and I "bought" alot of cards to make my dark magician deck work well cry
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:04 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Betman

and I "bought" alot of cards to make my dark magician deck work well cry

I didn't buy any cards, but I did a nice amount of trading for cards that had to get removed later.

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

teh_n00b_huntr

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:05 pm

Betman
teh_n00b_huntr
Betman
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Betman

It really is. fortunately for me, I think my water deck is still legal. (and awesome)

I wish I hadn't lost it. D:

well at least I still have Rah and Slifer
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:05 pm

teh_n00b_huntr
Betman
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Betman

I never collected yu gi oh or pokemon cards. My buddy did though. I would always take his spare cards and make my own deck. His expensive cards against my cheap ones. I would never have a monster over 4 stars and they either had to have 1600 or over attack or an incredible effect. Then I loaded my deck with killing and player damaging trap and magic. Then I would have an army of weak monsters on the field while he would summon one really strong monster, and it would die in a trap. then 5 little puss monsters would kill him directly.

Owwin

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:09 pm

Owwin
teh_n00b_huntr
Betman
teh_n00b_huntr
Zephyrkitty
Betman

I never collected yu gi oh or pokemon cards. My buddy did though. I would always take his spare cards and make my own deck. His expensive cards against my cheap ones. I would never have a monster over 4 stars and they either had to have 1600 or over attack or an incredible effect. Then I loaded my deck with killing and player damaging trap and magic. Then I would have an army of weak monsters on the field while he would summon one really strong monster, and it would die in a trap. then 5 little puss monsters would kill him directly.

One of my friends created a deck that revolved around summoning a bunch of level 1 monsters, using a couple of cards that either blocked the opponent from attacking and/or powered up the level 1 monsters, and then this one card that let them attack life points directly. It was horrible.
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:10 pm

TtheHero
After all this time that Rick James sketch from Chapelle's Show is ALWAYS funny...

FIX'D. Chapelle is the Hotness. And always funny.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 11:12 pm

J of The Wind
TtheHero
After all this time that Rick James sketch from Chapelle's Show is ALWAYS funny...

FIX'D. Chapelle is the Hotness. And always funny.

Then you may enjoy this...
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10116 10117 10118 10119 10120 10121 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games