Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:04 am

*edges away slowly*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:07 am

and ye kicked much a**, hwo come everyone makes like realy realy long posts, i know its sapposta be like all smart and all but i cant discrive the way other people can, hell it takes them a paragraph to discrive a smile itonly takes me one word to say how some one smiles gonk

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:09 am

heh, everyone has their own way of RPing, we all just look simular, I try to do long posts to keep up with the quickly revolving world around me x.x
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:12 am

Taerl
heh, everyone has their own way of RPing, we all just look simular, I try to do long posts to keep up with the quickly revolving world around me x.x
lol.... yea i try to and all i get is like 1/3 of what other people get sweatdrop english isnt my best....uhhh..... whats the word.... subject yea subject!! sweatdrop

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:16 am

I'm quite good at Creative Writing, it's just my spelling crying
My school sucks aswell...
All the guy teachers are either perverted or gay
All the woman teachers are hypocrites
And most of them are old enough to be zombies or are getting pregnant >.<
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:19 am

LOL!!! xd yes speelin is hard, i type to damn fast that i miss speel a lot like 'how=hwo' or 'to=ot' and 'is=si' like that sweatdrop hey well in my skool the guys are perverted gay teachers, the women are hippos, and there all pregnent zombies 3nodding even the men sweatdrop

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:20 am

heh, it's not jsut the male teachers that are perverted, can't go down a coridoor without someone grabbing my arse, breasts or are trying to abduct me (happened once -.-'')
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:23 am

kick there perverted a**, sweep kick them, spin kick, hell even the good ol groin kick works 3nodding and carry a knife like me ^^ *take sout a bloody knife* umm... its red cuz of the..watermelon ^^;;

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:27 am

heh, I would be killed if I carried a knife on me >.< With the guy who grabbed myass at one point I did kick him in the groin and then kicked him in the stomach constantly xD And the guy who tried to abduct me was someone I knew and he was doing it as a joke anyway
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:29 am

ok xD well if yuh wanna kick a** my favorite thin is the good ol hit at the temple ^^ or maybe make the ******** suffer by elbowin his spine, that way yuh can ehter, give them a sezure, permently paralize them, or kill them ^^

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:32 am

heh, woot, I have an image here though, a nice, happy and someone who will only kick a** if you really get on the wrong side of me, and I will kick a** with a smile ^.^ xD some people have felt my wrath
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:33 am

Taerl
heh, woot, I have an image here though, a nice, happy and someone who will only kick a** if you really get on the wrong side of me, and I will kick a** with a smile ^.^ xD some people have felt my wrath
LOL xd watta great image xp

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:35 am

jar, keeps most people away if they mean trouble and I know some people higher up who ahve power 3nodding xd
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:37 am

higher up? power? like.... THE POWER?! hehehe NAGY!!! NAGY POWA whee (dont ask xd )

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:37 am

*edges away again* I now have the incredibly urge... to draw >.<
~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games