Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Back to Guilds

The final chapter in the Persona 4, FES, and Golden - RP Guild Trilogy! No prior knowledge necessary! 

Tags: Persona 4, Megami Tensei, Roleplay, Persona 3, Persona 5 

Reply *~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*
::Out-of-Character Forum:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

They Call Me Lunatic_

Tipsy Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:30 am
One of my favorite superhero films is 'Super'.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:39 am
It's also kind of funny watching someone get in way over his head with no idea how all these people know him or why they keep expecting him to do things... ^^ Ah, well. 'S all good.

Going for a bike ride now. I'll try to pop up for the show at some point, at least. ^^  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Great Ryoman!
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 9:52 am
Maybe, but we did kind of touch on those already. >.>  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 10:54 am
video games. Talk about modern video games  

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:41 am
The info on the next-gen consoles! =D

Or games. Games are good, too. Like Divinity: Dragon Commander.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:42 am
o wo Howdy~.  

Yokoalchemist

Crew

High-functioning Hoarder

15,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Friendly 100

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:47 am
Howdy, pard'ner. o wo

@Ryo: Also... worst books to come out lately? Best snack choices for students? Commentary on the Draft?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:56 am
It's that time again! 8D
Today at 4 P.M. EST we'll be doing another show live...listen at the first link below, chat with us online at the second!

Tonight we're doing a special 'Fan Debates' segment where you guys can propose a debate for us...and Ryo, Roy, and I will take sides and argue them! We're also previewing the summer movie line-up, and having an end-of-the-semester debate-standoff of several random topics. We'll be doing news, maybe even a preview of upcoming video game releases.

Join us, chat, share your thoughts, etc...win some Guild prizes! 8D

Listen Live!
Chat Live!

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:58 am
I am going to be here, Sire. And I will try to work out my Lin Kuei character. So that she may get the guild prize if required.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 11:59 am
Debate the level of Microsoft's insanity for their next console! =D  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:05 pm
I'm not sure there will be much dissent on that one, Red...but if you suggest it and we select it, at least one of us will try to play the devil's advocate on it. XD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:09 pm
Heh, true enough... = w= I mean, going by the poll I saw, it was just... wow...

The most epic faction in Warhammer 40k, perhaps?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Arena Emperor
Captain

Fashionable Genius

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:11 pm
I can tell you with certainty that neither Ryo nor I have ANY idea what those even are. XD

...But keep on throwing out ideas (during the show as well)! We're sure to hit on something.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:21 pm
The Space Marines are a group of genetically modified superhuman warriors with massive armor, massive weapons, and no fear. They kill for the Emperor.

The Imperial Guard is a billions-strong unit of conscripted human warriors with -lots- of tanks and support from space-going battlecruisers. They kill for the Emperor. Also, they have a few giant robots. It's a miniatures tabletop game, and their strongest units are best represented by someone putting on a costume and standing on top of the table.

The Orkz are a strange, artificial race created for battle, who use technology that only works because they think it can, breed in massive numbers because they're part plant, and -love- to fight. They kill because they're Orkz.

The Tyranids are an alien locust swarm that devours planets, and their major fleets reach into, like, the trillions of units. They kill to get food and/or because they might be on the run from something even worse than they are.

The Tau are the nicest faction of the setting, composed of a bunch of communist aliens who can actually improve their technology over time. They kill for the Greater Good, but only after offering you the chance to join them instead of dying.

The Eldar are basically space elves, and they want to survive as a people. They kill because your life isn't worth anything in comparison to theirs, and you're in the way.

The Necrons are an army of robot-men who went into a long sleep, and now that they're up, they're pretty much an entire army of Terminators on steroids. They kill because they hate life.

Chaos is completely bat**** insane, with a bunch of crazy demons and heretics. Chaos kills for Khorne! And because it can. And because they woke up that morning. And because it's funny. And because their deities feed off of it. Except Nurgle, who loves all life in the universe. -All- of it. Especially germs and bacteria, which outnumber sentient life forms, and he just wants you to enjoy experiencing them. = w= So there's that.

It's a very violent galaxy. o wo But awesome. Very, very awesome.

Other debates, uh... *Scratches head* Um... most awesome video game cutscene?  

Rednal
Crew

9,150 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Zorc James
Crew

Loyal Friend

11,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:23 pm
I am almost done on my Lin Kuei, I got free art for her. It may not have her mask, but it does have her.  
*~::Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 FES - The Golden::~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 ... 2476 2477 2478 2479 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games