Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10131 10132 10133 10134 10135 10136 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:28 pm

Denko
J of The Wind
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=271

Dont hate me Denko...

hahahahahahahaha
I roffled.

Hooray!
biggrin
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:29 pm

SO I REALLY LIKE PLAYING FABLE 2 ON MY FRIEND'S 60 INCH PLASMA WITH AN HDMI CABLE

Allegro

Denko

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:30 pm

******** YOU scream
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:33 pm

Denko
J of The Wind
http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=271

Dont hate me Denko...

hahahahahahahaha
I roffled.

The one right after it is even better.

Lunar Falcon

Lunar Falcon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:35 pm

Denko
scream

It is a very good game, I'm playing a male because the idea of a preggers female main character running about hitting things with a big axe/hammer just seems wrong.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:37 pm

And now I'm playing Leafgreen. Hooray!

Allegro

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:40 pm

Lunar Falcon
Denko
scream

It is a very good game, I'm playing a male because the idea of a preggers female main character running about hitting things with a big axe/hammer just seems wrong.
I think I am gonna play a female precisely for that reason. Never ******** with a pregnant woman. She will ******** eat you.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Lunar Falcon
Denko
scream

Then you haven't read my fanfic yet. xd

The character T-na, makes use of a mallet, just like me.

It's still unconfirmed if we're twin brother/sister or not.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

LifelessFawkes

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:41 pm

Man, Owwin can draw

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:43 pm

Owwin
Lunar Falcon
Denko
scream

I think I am gonna play a female precisely for that reason. Never ******** with a pregnant woman. She will ******** eat you.
I laughed.

Allegro

Jasper Greywolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:45 pm

Owwin

I seriously hope I end up being that way- a murdering she-Satan. That or one of those overly cuddly happy pregger women. :B None of that mood-swing s**t. I already deal with that. D<
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:47 pm

New contest up in the Brawl pics thread on the main forum. Check it out.

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100

Cattra Nightblade

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:47 pm

Ginn Rummy
Owwin
I think I am gonna play a female precisely for that reason. Never f**k with a pregnant woman. She will ******** eat you.

I seriously hope I end up being that way- a murdering she-Satan. That or one of those overly cuddly happy pregger women. :B None of that mood-swing s**t. I already deal with that. D<

Hey Ginn
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Cattra Nightblade
Ginn Rummy
Owwin
I think I am gonna play a female precisely for that reason. Never f**k with a pregnant woman. She will ******** eat you.

Hey Ginn

Evenin' Catty.

Jasper Greywolf

Lunar Falcon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:50 pm

Ginn Rummy
Owwin

My mom had the mood swings. Yelled at me and my siblings saying we did nothing but fight and she was sick of it. Then she started crying and told us it made her upset when we did bicker. >_>
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10131 10132 10133 10134 10135 10136 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games