Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
SPAM CAN Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10132 10133 10134 10135 10136 10137 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Best Megas Album?
  Get Equipped
  Get Acoustic
  Megatainment
  History Repeating Blue
  History Repeating Red
View Results

Jasper Greywolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:52 pm

Lunar Falcon

MY mom had the mood swings. Yelled at me and my siblings saying we did nothing but fight and she was sick of it. Then she started crying and told us it made her upset when we did bicker. >_>

o_o I never had to deal with my Mom when she was pregnant. I'm the second youngest of 6, and I'm 20. >>; My little brother is two years younger then me.

Closest I ever had to deal with pregger chicks was in middle school one of my friends got knocked up, and that girl in my Sophmore math class that was knocked up.

Mood swings are of the devil. D:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:54 pm

Ginn Rummy
Lunar Falcon

MY mom had the mood swings. Yelled at me and my siblings saying we did nothing but fight and she was sick of it. Then she started crying and told us it made her upset when we did bicker. >_>

o_o I never had to deal with my Mom when she was pregnant. I'm the second youngest of 6, and I'm 20. >>; My little brother is two years younger then me.

Closest I ever had to deal with pregger chicks was in middle school one of my friends got knocked up, and that girl in my Sophmore math class that was knocked up.

I was eleven when my mom got pregnant with my little sister. I'm the second oldest of five. I had to change so many horrible diapers.....There's a reason why the kid has the nickname, "Stinky"

Lunar Falcon

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:55 pm

Ginn Rummy
Lunar Falcon
I found out through some research that men have monthly hormonal cycles and hormonal periods too. My cousin David always gets really bitchy once a month and I blame his man period. Hormones are of the devil.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:56 pm

Owwin
Ginn Rummy
Lunar Falcon
I found out through some research that men have monthly hormonal cycles and hormonal periods too. My cousin David always gets really bitchy once a month and I blame his man period.

rofl

Lunar Falcon

Jasper Greywolf

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:57 pm

Lunar Falcon
I was eleven when my mom got pregnant with my little sister. I'm the second oldest of five. I had to change so many horrible diapers.....There's a reason why the kid has the nickname, "Stinky"

Yuck. That's really gross. D:

Owwin: You're just finding this out now?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:57 pm

Ginn Rummy
Owwin
I think I am gonna play a female precisely for that reason. Never ******** with a pregnant woman. She will ******** eat you.

I seriously hope I end up being that way- a murdering she-Satan. That or one of those overly cuddly happy pregger women. :B None of that mood-swing s**t. I already deal with that. D<
._. The latter, please. xD;

Allegro

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:58 pm

New contest up in the Brawl pics thread on the main forum. Check it out.
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:58 pm

Ginn Rummy
Lunar Falcon

Yuck. That's really gross. D:

Owwin: You're just finding this out now?
Nope I did the research years ago, just thought that it was a relevant connection to the mood swing pregnancy thing. Hormones are teh suck.

Owwin

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:59 pm

******** yes, Eric Hinske!
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:59 pm

Allegro
Ginn Rummy
Owwin
I think I am gonna play a female precisely for that reason. Never ******** with a pregnant woman. She will ******** eat you.

I seriously hope I end up being that way- a murdering she-Satan. That or one of those overly cuddly happy pregger women. :B None of that mood-swing s**t. I already deal with that. D<
No cuddling! No happiness! FINAL DESTINATION!

Owwin

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:01 pm

Owwin
Allegro
Ginn Rummy
Owwin

No cuddling! No happiness! FINAL DESTINATION!
What, you mean Oklahoma?
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:02 pm

Allegro
Ginn Rummy
Owwin

xD; You'll have to deal with my viciousness when I'm cycling. >>; I'll say now that I'm SORRY. XD

Owwin: Someone should make a book about it so I can beat my brother with it and hope he just absorbs the information.

Jasper Greywolf

Allegro

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:05 pm

Ginn Rummy
Allegro
Ginn Rummy
Owwin

xD; You'll have to deal with my viciousness when I'm cycling. >>; I'll say now that I'm SORRY. XD

Owwin: Someone should make a book about it so I can beat my brother with it and hope he just absorbs the information.
It's okay, you'll have to deal with me being whiny and emo when my sports teams are losing. I'm sorry too. xD;
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:06 pm

Ginn Rummy
Someone should make a book about it so I can beat my brother with it and hope he just absorbs the information.
That is impossible. You gotta hold his eyes open with an apparatus while playing his famous song and flashing images on a screen.

Owwin

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 7:07 pm

Maybe this will alleviate the lack of attention towards J.

(From the Brawl snapshot thread on the front)

J of The Wind
WERE A FIRIN OUR LAZARS!!!!! xd

Why does the second one remind m of pacman? !!! SOMEONE MAKE THIS!!!
Idea for a pic: Yellow Kirby And ghost pikmin. Make your own rendition of Pacman. I will take the first 5 entrys and reward the top 3 accordingly mrgreen
1st place: Emerald Galaxy helmet worth at least 3k ( resell price, up to 4k MP price)!!!
2nd: 1k!
3rd: A GOLDFISH!!! biggrin
PICTURES GO!!! scream
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10132 10133 10134 10135 10136 10137 ... 26211 26212 26213 26214 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games