Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:13 pm

HYPN0TiK
Who can NOT love Mello?

That's it!!! Mello-sama! That should be your nickname for the refuge! Then again, the 'dragonfly' nick is nice too . . . sweatdrop
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:21 pm

*checks in just to see wha's goin' on*

Sarcasm101

Conservative Smoker

krome_devil

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 7:47 pm

Galdrea
krome_devil
*blushes red and huggles teh fluffeh spork!* ^_^ thank you hun heart
*glomps* the overplanning is good. i grade on an RPR curve. we tend to put out whatever shows up in our brains

*blinks again* ok... so if you grade on a RPR curve, how am i doing? where am I on the curve?! O_o
PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:36 pm

krome_devil

I'm loved. ^_^ heart

HYPN0TiK

genric

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 8:41 pm

*snifle* no one loves the elephant
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 2:20 am

genric
*huggles* elephants are good. and life sucks for those kittens, doesn't it? wink

PFDiva

Kira-Yamato-san

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:18 am

Galdrea
genric
*huggles* elephants are good. and life sucks for those kittens, doesn't it? wink

xd stare Save the Kitties!!! *cuts Genric's wee-wee right off* No more for you....
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:37 am

*blinks a few times and stares blankly at nothing in particular* Ohh... Ok krome! This is your RP after all so you make all the choices in it. Whatever you decide, I'll be all for it.

EDIT: Yes! Post #500! *drinks a gallon of catnip tea and bounces of the walls*

Yoder

Invisible Phantom

10,775 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Tycoon 200

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:37 am

krome_devil
Galdrea
krome_devil
*glomps* the overplanning is good. i grade on an RPR curve. we tend to put out whatever shows up in our brains

*blinks again* ok... so if you grade on a RPR curve, how am i doing? where am I on the curve?! O_o

*pokes gummi* you didn't answer my question O.o
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:12 am

Judging from the other roleplays in here Krome, I would say that you're is probably oen of the highest on the curve, if not THE highest. I may be speaking for myself but i've never seen so much thought and structure put into a story, yet given the characters so much freedom to let their actions guide the roleplay. And rarely do you ever see a thread owner guiding the roleplay with plot additions and twists, that players are free to integrate or not as they choose.
SO yeah... yours is really high!

At least that's my opinion >_> <_< *shuts up now*

AynAra

PFDiva

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:35 pm

krome_devil
krome_devil
Galdrea
krome_devil

*pokes gummi* you didn't answer my question O.o
hehe, i know. you are off the top of the curve, right up there with Talon-sama, even though i haven't joined the RP he was talking about, so i'm not sure where he places. you rock.
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 12:47 pm

*pokes head out from behind random tree* hello?? urmm.. what about the kitties?.... *fox tail flickers in backround* meh.. I'm not a kitty.. shouldn't worry... soo.... what's up?

xXBrandeeXx

krome_devil

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:04 pm

O.o *points* it must be the person that makes Kira smile so much ^_^ not too much is going on right now, how about you?
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:18 pm

krome_devil
O.o *points* it must be the person that makes Kira smile so much ^_^ not too much is going on right now, how about you?
*smiles widely* heh heh... yesh.. well, I'm not to bad, I'm just happy to be here... I don't get to come here too often... *points behind me to Galea* she brought me here

xXBrandeeXx

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 1:30 pm

Galdrea
hehe, i know. you are off the top of the curve, right up there with Talon-sama, even though i haven't joined the RP he was talking about, so i'm not sure where he places. you rock.

*blushing thinking he doesn't deserve such praise* redface redface redface
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games