Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
[OOC] General Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How much is your love for Ria High?
  Forev-ev-ev-evr
  I like it so much I would put a ring on it.
  its the place I know where the grass is greener. warm, wet. and wild.
  I DO AWESOME RPS AND FOLLOW THE RUUURRUUSS.
  Wait, this is from Jan. 30th 2011. THAT MEANS KURAI IS ALIVE. THE KURAI IS ALIVE AND HE IS TRAPPED IN 2011! TO THE DELOREAN!
View Results

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:18 am

whats a OC? sweatdrop and whaaat o.o
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:20 am

(doesn't know if OC is what it's called anyway ninja ) basically I'm drawing my Ria char in a random halloween costume

Taerl

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:21 am

I draw but not often. I have a Deviant art account if you want look. Linky: http://dream-land-ang3l.deviantart.com/

I've been editing Doll bases lately, after i got bored editing Gaia bases...

OC= Orginal Charecter.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:23 am

so like..... drawin as in like... a pencil an dpaper or drawinn as in muffy dose all the work and all yuh do is click? sweatdrop

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:24 am

I do pencil and paper drawings ^.^ I'm not very good at computer stuff (get all the colours wrong >.< and can't controll mouse as well)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:25 am

HOLY CRAP YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT I SAID

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:28 am

xD Yes I did... >.< That reminds me... *looks at in corner of room... Art coursework and shudders*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:28 am

I do both but mostly pencil paper drawings...I've only acutally done one Computer drawing of my own from scratch im in the process of doing another now...Other than that i edit doll bases and gaia bases to improve on colouring...

Midnight3476

Geekosaurus

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:29 am

Midnight3476
I do both but mostly pencil paper drawings...I've only acutally done one Computer drawing of my own from scratch im in the process of doing another now...Other than that i edit doll bases and gaia bases to improve on colouring...
yea mind explanin what that means the gaia bases and doll bases thing ^.^;;
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:31 am

Bombi
Taerl
xD Yes I did... >.< That reminds me... *looks at in corner of room... Art coursework and shudders*
*looks underdesk and sees the essey, art homework, 2 chapthers of health crap, and the 200pg book questin mc doodle,he has to do befor 4pm, breaks out crying*

Geekosaurus

Taerl

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:32 am

*has Art coursework, Catching up with all her Maths work, English essay, Science homework and revision.*
crying It's the holidays though... *starts complaining*
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:33 am

countin how much i have to sleep i wont be able to finish 1/4 of the stuff i have to do sweatdrop

Geekosaurus

Midnight3476

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:37 am

Bombi
Midnight3476
yea mind explanin what that means the gaia bases and doll bases thing ^.^;;

You know your Gaia avatar? well somtimes i do Avatar edits. as in use a Gaia avatar base and draw my own clothes/items on it, example which i did for my friends contest:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/comix3476/LadyD_Div1_HWH.bmp

A doll base is a base which you find on a Doll site. if you have permission too you can edit them. by edit i mean the same as the Gaia bases but with doll bases. Example, This is an screen shot of a banner i was making for a friend:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v611/comix3476/Printscreen.jpg
Base credit goes to: http://cccreations.jennsdollznsuch.com/
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 6:39 am

OH!!! ^^;; I KNEW THAT HAHAHAHA I WAS JUST...... SEING IF YUH KNEW.... ^^;;

Geekosaurus

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 8166 8167 8168 8169 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games