Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Roleplay Refuge

Back to Guilds

A welcome and friendly place where many Role Plays are encouraged 

Tags: Role Playing, Community 

Reply Main Forum
The OOC Hangout Thread (New people introduce yourself here!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Curiosity: How many still visit this place? Make a mark, and get some gold.
  I still exist!
View Results

krome_devil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:52 pm

Galdrea
krome_devil
*struts around and shows off meh new siggy!*
*dies* you. must. be. SHITTING me!! eek wow. i now realize why my rps will never be as good as yours, madame Mel. sweatdrop i refuse to work that hard for my fun! ^_^;;

O.o ... it IS alot of work, but i REALLY enjoy this roleplay. And i'm hoping someone eventually wants to use one of the things I design.

*huggles kira* you're NOT unwanted. You, Talon, and Pansa all were facing backwards and i really didn't want to have people in that position for the pic, so yeah, i just need you to turn it around and i'll get you in the pic
^_^
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:36 pm

*skips in* Tral alalaa laa!

Kikiama

Pansa

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:22 pm

I'll be out of town for two days, I might have computer access but I'm not making any promises. XD
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:42 pm

well I started a new RP, let's see if this one dies as fast as the others, hopefully not. It's open to anyone literate, or anyone who can do a good job pretending to be literate. Is the story original? How the hell should I know? It seems nowadays everything has been done before, so who can tell. Anyway join if you want, or if you can, whatever. I hope I didn't break any rules by posting a RP add here.

genric

krome_devil

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 10:07 pm

Genric, hun, look. You didn't break any rules (That I know of) posting for players in here. But let me offer a few pointers.

First of all, where on earth do they start off? You gave the political climate, but you gave absolutely no place for the characters to start off, are they just supposed to wander around random cities and countries until they find someone?

Second, you used the term Psychic. That is a very broad term, what does it define. Are there telekinetics in the game? What about telepaths? What about pretecognition (seeing the future)?

Third, what exactly is being done to hunt down the psychics? I mean are there tasks forces? or are people just dissapearing off the street with no explanation. You gave really no hint or roleplaying guide here

Fourth, direction. Where is this roleplay going? Are you going to try and overthrow the bad guys? if so who are the bad guys? If not then what?

Fifth. If you want literate roleplayers, I suggest running your post through a spell check. Its not much encouragement when there are so many misspellings, and then it seems you lose track of the shift key from time to time.

I'm not saying any of this to crack on you or insult you. I'm offering advice and asking questions. When creating a roleplay you HAVE to think of things like that.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:30 am

Feels good to be free

Xeroxer

PFDiva

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 2:30 am

krome_devil
Genric, hun, look. You didn't break any rules (That I know of) posting for players in here. But let me offer a few pointers.

First of all, where on earth do they start off? You gave the political climate, but you gave absolutely no place for the characters to start off, are they just supposed to wander around random cities and countries until they find someone?

Second, you used the term Psychic. That is a very broad term, what does it define. Are there telekinetics in the game? What about telepaths? What about pretecognition (seeing the future)?

Third, what exactly is being done to hunt down the psychics? I mean are there tasks forces? or are people just dissapearing off the street with no explanation. You gave really no hint or roleplaying guide here

Fourth, direction. Where is this roleplay going? Are you going to try and overthrow the bad guys? if so who are the bad guys? If not then what?

Fifth. If you want literate roleplayers, I suggest running your post through a spell check. Its not much encouragement when there are so many misspellings, and then it seems you lose track of the shift key from time to time.

I'm not saying any of this to crack on you or insult you. I'm offering advice and asking questions. When creating a roleplay you HAVE to think of things like that.
eek next rp i start, i'm coming to you for help with it. in fact, can you help with my thread, A Quest of Wholeness?
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:49 am

O.o *wonders if i've just backed myself into a full time job*

Lemme take a look Gummi, and I'll see what I can come up with.

krome_devil

krome_devil

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 8:51 am

Wait a sec? O.o Is A quest of wholeness already up? Cause if it is I don't see it. If it isn't you'll have to PM it to me.
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 12:53 pm

krome_devil
Wait a sec? O.o Is A quest of wholeness already up? Cause if it is I don't see it. If it isn't you'll have to PM it to me.
it is... ninja it's made it's way to the second page...v//v

PFDiva

Magni Prime
Captain

Eloquent Conversationalist

14,950 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Supreme Supporter 500
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:22 pm

Are you saying you want me to turn around, Krome? the pic is all done and I would hate to have you make the ammendum so soon after finishing. ninja
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:48 pm

I'm going to die if someone doesn't post in Dantei... cry

Kikiama

Aisling Fallenfeather

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:22 pm

KABOOOM!!! rofl rofl rofl
PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:10 pm

Kikiama
I'm going to die if someone doesn't post in Dantei... cry

lmao I would but I'm waiting for Yoder and such...

Meanwhile I'm waiting for Galvan and Rae!! v.v''' she's gone camping... crying

Kira-Yamato-san

Micaelae

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 6:18 pm

meh I posted in Danei, im waiting for Visions of War>.<

Shadow-sammmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! crying crying
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 ... 4221 4222 4223 4224 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games