Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply ~*Ria High School*~
Announcements Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 7:59 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- Aite a list of updates i should get to sometimes today:

1. Update the Graphic for the newcomer thread (probably use one of Hope Fairy's Beatiful artwork :3)
  2. Work on the Fanfic i wanted to get started in the Lil Ria bag
  3. Storyline maybe so Violet sets up the Amusment park for celebration in the tournament
  4. and uhh.. thats pretty much it

Theres a lot of fighting going around in Ria high lately gonk (character-wise of course) Where's the love DX! We need to get this Star Tournament done quickly whee  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 8:14 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Makie-san:
Yay!! Kuri's using my idea for the Amusement Park!! Wheee! I'm helpful!! >.<

Awwe, Kuri's so nice. >.<

The Amusement Park is there to create the love Kuri! Makie will ensure that there will be love in the Amusement Park event, or else Makie's dark side will be unleashed!

Then I'll be like Hunny in Host Club!!! >.<

But yes, after the Amusement Park, we should have Kuri's event... But we gotta decide on what we're going to do... @.o  

Sincerely Sunshine

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:08 am
User Image Yellow mango ranger away!!

Yes posted up some info for the cosplay drawingc ontest. XD *w00ts* Soem crew work done!!NYhaan!! Joy thinks there should be an award cermony after the Star tournment is over. Like,an actual rp..where the people are on the stands,you know those three boxes. 1st,2nd,3rd???And then a big feast!!Kinda like another potluck,then maybe everyone could go to Ai-ys sleep over. ((well the girls that is))

Nyhaaan!! If people need love all they need to call is RIA HIGHS #ONE HOOKER UPPER!! Yes!!! XD That is Joy,Me have a few challenges to see too..list of couples me want. heh.. my poor Kuri-baka..did you forget that this is a Fightning School?? Shame on You!! But Really the only fights are ..wlel now done. Between the whole Kurai and joy thingie bobber..oo the drama and twists and ives and lopdiloops!!

May Joy mention *w00ts* Amusement Park!! Whos gonna get cotton candy??Damn right..ME!!! XD XD ::cuddles Makie-sama:: Thank your mother for giving birth to you!!Kyaa!! 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 3:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. MintGekkou-- Ello!

Been a while since I posted up here hasn't it? ^^:;

I have some of the outcomes of Round 3 and the announcment papers for the semi-Finals in my hands! here we go!

4th Ria High Star Test: Round Three Results
Arena 1 Spirit Blade : Yusake Vs. Dr. Raven
Winner:
Yusake

Arena 2 Dark Prayer: Joy Vs. Asmaria
Winner:
Joy

Sit out: Dante

Dante must particpate in the Semi-Final Match.

Semi-Finals of Ria High's 4th Star Test!

In Ria Arena 6: Oliver's sandbox we will have Dante Go up against Yusake! The Stage's mode is set to Pearly Gates

Pearly Gates: The pearly gates is just the Abyss but vice versa. It has a huge Spirit energy floating about for magic and Light users to use to summon Their spells. Very cloudy like here ^^.

They have till the 11th of April to finish their battle RP! ^^! Extended time may be granted!

Joy is going to be the one who sits out for this match and whoever wins between these two will have to fight our Joy of Ria high!

Wow! heart Dante and Yusake in a Pearly Gates setting? This might be very interesting seeing how Dante took down Makie~ in the Abyss setting. How well will he do against Yusake there?

Whatever it is! I hope you two will put up an Amazing perfomance for Ria high!~  

MintGekkou
Captain

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 4:49 pm

-laughs at Dante-

XDDD

Just kidding. I think this will be a spiffy fight, and Makie will try and be there to cheer on Dante... Even though he kinda... Half-killed her in teh Abyss... >.>

Then the winner will fight Joy, and then we'll award out teh Stars, and then we'll hold teh AMUSEMENT PARK!!!!!

Can I get a boom chika waka chika waka chika boom!

>.< Yeah... I suppose I should classify this as a half-rant, since this kinda does have something related to Ria High in it... @.o

Also, if we're going to put on Kuri's event we have to have a spiffy poll and vote on the play/musical/ballet/story to do.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 04, 2006 5:07 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Sakura Ai Urm. Uh. Yeah. The finals of the tournament is coming up soon, rather coming really fast. I'm debating whether I should have Ai come to the finals and watch, but the're are reasons for Ai not to go to the tournament

::stares at Tainted Kurai:: D< Ebil Devils. They stink ::sticks out tongue::

Or, I can make her go under cover or just hang out on the other side of the stadium thing. xDD. Whatever. But I guess my point is that I should start re-reading the fights just to get my memory going and decide which fight I enjoyed reading. Thats going to be hard because everyone did so wonderful in their fights! I'm actually proud, and plus. When we do the amusement parks, I bet the'll be more and more new students of Ria to get to know. Which is a positive side than negative.

And I'm thinking of another sleepover at Ai's dorm, even though people keep saying that I'll actually do it again. I'm not so sure. Oh! And check out my shop by clicking my signature!

Keep standing tall, Ria High. heart  

Ai`
Crew

JoY_AnGel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:00 pm
User Image The crazy baka:

Hmm. I just remember Dante raving on about his fight XD On that whole mic conversation..Im the evil..witch hench man XD God wished my Mic worked.

Hmm..since Its getting closer to the end,Me want to draw attention back to my idea about an actual award cermony. Since its usually custom to do one after a big comptetion ((star tests are pretty big..I guess..XD)) We can ahve..Mr.Violet or someone be like "AND THE AWARD of ((insert title)) Goes to..blah blah blah" And then we can have a feast or such,people hsowing off their stars and such..

....Then off to the amusement parc!! One event after the other XD Ahh..we should have photo booths too XD  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 4:30 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Aili:
Hmm with all these ideas going around at Ria High, don't you think it's time for Ria High's Spring Break? (Although it seems like the students are always on breaks....)

I put up a poll in the suggestions subforum, so go submit your vote (you'll get 10g... XD)

Trip to the amusement park during Spring Break anyone?  

LadyLight
Crew

KuraiGekkou

PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- w00! What a number of updates i tossed about!

Lets start off

With the most noticable ones. obviously there was a lot of renaming done especially on the front board here. As you can tell, We renamed it in a rather more proffessional manner. The Be-loved Important event checker upper has be renamed to the Ria high press now. In a sense to give that school like feeling. and a reporter.

hmm maybe we should have a reporter NPC. XD.

then i

Updated the Newcomer thread ^^

I bet you guys will like it ^^! And find it a lil more adorable with Fairy's Art shop! ^^

Theeeeennn

Added a Trophy room in the profile and record section! we already done so much in Ria high! ^^!

And finally

Added a overtime rule in the Star Arenas.

in the event of an overtime for a match.

The person who had accumalted the most time between each replies when it was their turn, will have lost the match.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 12:05 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tiffany: Hey all!! Im feeling much better then yesterday!! All that really needs to heal is my constant coughing @_@

Wow the tournament sure has been a great event! So many great battles have been performed. I am looking forward to see who will fight Joy in the final round!! X3 Its gonna be sssooo exciting!!!

I have noticed that there are many different events people are suggesting for Ria High's next great event. For example we have Makie's amusement park, Aili's spring break, and Kurai's theatre play. Well I suggest that we fuse all of them together to create a huge spring break extravaganza!!! It will be great!! it will be like having three events all compact into one gigantic one! Well anyways thats my suggestion ::cough:: and im off!  

angeltrinity
Crew

Agent Sex Symbol

17,725 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Consumer 100

Sincerely Sunshine

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:05 pm
MY DEAR FRIENDS, I AM OFFICIALLY ALIVE AGAIN!!!!!!!

[mytiredweekendandexcuseofwhyIwasn'tonGaiarant]
Okie, so, first, on Froday Makie had to go to the mall to dance. I felt so embarrassed because every one was staring at me. See, I had to arrive in costume, which included red parachute pants. They were so baggy, even an extra small was HUGE!!! Seriously, if I jumped off a plane 5 million feet in the air, and the strings around the shins weren't tied up, I'd probably land safely.

ANYWAY!

The first night was good, we got some applause, I didn't mess up and there were really HAWT guys watching us! OH!!!!!! And I saw this really cute azn... With another girl... All the really cute azns are always taken. U.U And I never see them again after... >.>

Anyways, on Saturday, I got up around 8 am (That's early for me >.>) and I go to the mall. We danced a few times then we had break around lunch. I took my good time to go into the arcade and watch this REALLY HAWT, AMAZING, INSANE guy who was playing ITG 2, In The Groove 2. Anyhoo, I start watching him, and he's doing these crazy steps! He was on expert and the difficulty was 10! And I was like O.O, anyways he started to look through the songs, and he stopped to listen to the little sample of July remix. I don't know where I heard it from, but I heard it before, and I said 'Ohhh! I love that song!' and he asked me if I really did, and when I nodded, he picked that song to play. heart He's sooo sweet!

But yeah... He's so hawt, but I never got his name. U.U

Onto after five more performances!

I have to go to a skating show, so I get on my skating dress and my tights, and we head over to the rink. And I see one of my old time best friends! I was soo happy! But she doesn't do her best under pressure, she fell on her camel spin (She got a bruise from the fall), on her axle which she landed then tripped on her toe pick, and her sow cow which she just didn't land.

So yeah, then we took pictures and I headed back to my home for the weekend, the mall. We danced a few times and then rushed over to some weird dinner and dance place where... The group I'm in, the other two hip-hop groups and the ballroom groups, danced again. Then we booted it back to the mall for... HOMFG!!!! A FREE MOVIE!!!!!!!?????

Yes, since we danced at the cinema, we could go into any movie we wanted, except for the 18A ones. I was really sad because me and Julia, a girl from the older group, wanted to go see The Hills Have Eyes, which wasn't in the Avalon Mall, and I could have gotten into my first 18A movie with her. But we watched Stay Alive anyways, which was really good. It wasn't that scary, but these random things kept popping up at random times so it wasn't actually scary, it was more startling scary.

Anyhoo. Today we danced a few times, played some ITG, and... We had a party. It was Judy's birthday, Judy is the person that owns the dance studio, so we had to get her out of the lobby, secretly get a cake and sign a card, then we had to surprise her. In the end, we ate some good ice cream cake, had free pretzels, I got to see V for Vendetta, and... Yeah. We had a party.

[/mytiredweekendandexcuseofwhyIwasn'tonGaiarant]

Yes! We should combine Spring Break, The Amusement Park and the Theater Play all in one! But we have to pick the plays and the parts quickly.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. KuraiGekkou-- Aite.

Here's the school events plan as of now. Or what i decided. And yeah. Im the captain.

So no arguring!

Just playin XP. Lets see what the Crew members see of this. and if members dissagree they can revolt and overthrow us XP.

[startest4] (Currently in progress)

Then before the final round. Ai's Sleepover will happen.

[Ai's sleepover] (for a week probably)

Then we can have the final match for Ria high's 4th star event ::thumbs up.

[startest4] (final round)

then right after that we will have the amusment/spring break/celebration of Ria high's 4th star test event. w00.

[Amusment park]

going to need a catchy name for that.  

KuraiGekkou

FlamingMoogles

PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 12:25 am
User Image
Matt: Alright people. Check out the front page ya'll. Kurai put up a few new affiliates that he didn't seem to mention...here. Soo...check em out they are all good. I'd especially like to draw attention to Internecine. Its a cool roleplay about a post apocalyptic earth. A bit more...heavy than the stuff here... Its co-captained by your very own Elpinoine and Rozencrantz(who is actually me but dont tell anyone).

So anyways...this isn't saying leave here...by all means stay! RP more in Ria High! I'm gonna be rping here still, in addition to Internecine. So uhh check it out folks and yeah. Cya around!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 10, 2006 4:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Seyla:

Haha Matt stole my little bit, oh well. Either way Internecine is a great roleplay (plotwise) and we're always looking for members!

Anywho. I'm back after like forever (at least it seems that way to me) but now that Internecine's been launched I have a little more time to do some stuff around Ria. So if people have odd jobs throw um at Seyla! Oh and also I have some good news. As some of you may have not known I was grounded from the compy at my fathers house in early january. Well Little Seyla got all A's and B's this quarter sooooo she's ungrounded as of today!

Woot and thats all.  

Elpinoine
Crew

~*Ria High School*~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games