Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Vampire Manor [OPEN!! :'D]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you be?
Vamp
56%
 56%  [ 14 ]
Human
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Minor Demon
8%
 8%  [ 2 ]
Halfy >:3
20%
 20%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 25

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:12 pm
"Oh, well it's not to meet you Jin. I'm Angel..." Angel blushed just a little, because, in reality, she never really ever talked to a man before, she was always to herself and shy with men. "Oh, Im sorry!" Someone I dont know at all and Im about to blow it!!

((lol its ok))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 12:26 pm
Jin hadn’t noticed Angel blush because his eyes had been to the floor ever since he mentioned his name.

Ok, now what? He explained why he wasn’t there; she explained why she wasn’t there. He had introduced himself and so had she.

Angel had blurted out an apology suddenly, surprising Jin enough to quickly raise his head. “What?” Panic sprinkled into his words. What happened?! Why was she apologizing?  

haruxxx
Crew

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:30 pm
"Oh, well, I was saying sorry because I was.....I was blushing and stuff...." Oh crap! What do I say now to not make me seem like such a loser?! "It's just that I never really talked to a guy before......" Angel gets even redder.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:33 pm
Tuesday sighed, depressed, and looked at the lake rushing by. His hand fell into the icy water and he moved it about. He brought it back up and splashed his face with water.
Just face it...She doesn't love you...Never did, never will. A voice told him. He sat back down realizing that it was true.
Just kill yourself. Everyone already thinks your dead. It'd be so easy. I mean the only one that knows is Bou and by now she's used to people leaving. The voice told him.
But if I do..Then...Whatever...Your right. I mean what's the point of living if I don't have someone, anyone, to lean on. All I have is Bou and she always dwells and cries in her own pathetic slump. He fought back in protest.

Amane had put her cello away and was at the wedding. She was in the back but then left after a while.
Hmmm...What is there to do? She saw a couple people talking and went and joined them. The stone bench she sat on was cold. She noted that there was a demon name Glyxx.

Bou stood up and faced the demon in front of her. "Yeah..." SHe said sadly.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 2:01 pm
[[ xD Glyxx!!]]

[[ >_< KYa-CHAN!]]

Glyxx nodded and laughed,"I see, well, you two look like a fine couple. I'm quite the loner myself, but it doesn't matter too much to me." Glyxx said with a smug smirk, waving his hand up and down.

"I'm just trying to get aquainted with more people here, Glyxx, so I'd just like to ask you how long you've been here...?"

"Me? Uhm," Glyxx started, tapping his chin with his right index finger. "I'be been here for at least five years, I can't really remember... I didn't put it on a calendar or anything so..." He trailed off. "Sorry,Klaash,"

"Nah," Klaash reassured him, giving him a sympathetic smile,"It's okay, not everyone is date paranoid..."

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:53 pm
Jin nodded slowly. “Ok. I mean…it’s fine. Since I didn’t go to the wedding I’m not really sure what I’ll do now.” Jin said trying to think of something to occupy his time. “Yeah well, I don’t talk much to anyone so…” He added rubbing the back of his neck sheepishly.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:24 pm
[Sorry for the absence! xp My dad wouldn't let me on until I finished my rough draft paper for school. The persuasive writing thing. gonk ]
[@ TOXXI]
Lilli smiled at the young demon's enthusiasm. Lilli never realized how many people there actually were residing at the manor. She was more on the shy side with talking to new people. So she kept quiet. Making herself noticed didn't necessarily make a difference to her. The thought that Klara might still be upset with her continued to bother Lilli still. She hadn't spoken with Klara really in the past three days since Klara found out about her and Klaash. Lilli hoped deeply Klara would find it in her heart to forgive her.
__________________--
[@ LAWLY]
Janette stood. "Well.. I'm getting a bit hungry. I suppose I'll go eat something. See you around." Janette started walking back toward the manor... When she entered the dining hall there were more people than usual. All abuzz with news of the newly wed couple. She ignored them and sat down. She began to eat some of the various foods surrounding her.
___________--
[@ HARU-CHAN]
Ben walked aimlessly through the crowd. She could still not find Klara anywhere. He wasn't even sure if she was out here. Ben pushed walked around the gathered people. He saw Klara at last. He ran to her, unable to control himself. "Klara!" He shouted. " I haven't seen you for almost three days. Where've you been?" He asked.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:51 pm
She looked around the crowd.
She could have sworn she heard her name being called but it was hard to tell through all the noise.
Then she saw Ben pushing through the crowds toward her.
She smiled when he had finally reached her.

He looked a little frantic. She wondered why.

“I haven't seen you for almost three days. Where've you been?" He asked.

She shrugged and replied, “Um…Mostly walking around I guess.” She raised her voice a little so that he could hear.
“It’s a nice wedding huh?” She asked, she had meant what she said but since she was down it sounded untruthful.  

haruxxx
Crew

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:23 pm
[[ Bai gaiz. I've been on all day, so I'm being kicked off. I still have to write the entire rough draft, sweatdrop blaugh but seeing as writing comes naturally to me, it shouldn't be a problem. ;D ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:29 pm
[byeee]  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:49 pm
"Oh. Okay. Sorry if I seemed frantacized. I was just worried about you. " Ben said, he blushed slightly. he bit down on his lower lip. [ whee OMG I Love Ben. hehe] It's because I care about you.. and am in love with you... Ben thought to himself. He stepped out of the way of a man who appeared to be drunk, Ben couldn't tell. Ben gazed down at Klara, still blushing. "Oh! Yes. I never would have thought Xellious would be getting married so out of the blue. I had no idea.. just like everyone else appearantly." The blushing had finally faded.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:15 pm
[[oh my gosh me too heart hahah *hugs a chibi Ben plushie that came out of nowhere*]]

Klara giggled to herself.
He had blushed when he had said he was worried about her.
Which caused her to blush. She hadn’t realized how much she had missed him in the amount of time that had passed since she last saw him.
She felt happier when he was around.
Lilli and Ben both had the ability to cheer her up instantly.
She scanned the area again.
She didn’t see Lilli or Klaash anymore. She frowned for a second.

Klara nodded in agreement. She looked at him for a moment then to the crowds again.
She was feeling lightheaded being surrounded by so many people.
She needed air.
Klara looked to Ben again; she seemed to be contemplating something.
She looked down at his hand hanging by his side.
gingerly grabbing his hand she led him out of the crowd; letting out a sigh when they had found an area less crowded.
Realizing she was still holding onto his hand she withdrew hers quickly, “I couldn’t take that crowd anymore.” She said pushing her hair back behind her ear.  

haruxxx
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 10:36 pm
Ben nodded. "I was starting to feel clausterphobic.. I think that's another part of why i was so panicky." Ben said with a laugh. He looked at his hand for a brief second. It felt strangely warm after Klara had held it. His skin was like ice, due to the fact he was part vampire. He smiled at Klara and pulled her into a one armed hug. After a few seconds he released her. "I feel even taller when I'm around you.." He said and smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 2:48 pm
((Im finally back! hihi everyone! XD))

"Oh really?" She thought to herself for a minute, and said the first thing that really came to mind. "Well, I don't really know the manor fully yet. Do you think you may be able to show me around? That'll give us something to do I guess!"  

BleedingAngelRose

BleedingAngelRose

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:25 pm
((Where is everyone?!?!?!? gonk ))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 272 273 274 275 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games