Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neon Love

Back to Guilds

A place to hangout and be yourself among friends who Love you. 

Tags: Friendship, Love, Activities, Craziness, Anime 

Reply Neon Love's Gang
Yackity-Yack Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which dream vacation would you choose?
Bahamas
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Tokyo, Japan
60%
 60%  [ 3 ]
Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Paris, France
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Sydney, Australia
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Hawaii, USA
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
London, England
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:59 am
Woah Hazumu-san! Mystique & Poison Ivy. I guess if you're going to be evil, you're going to be sexy evil! xd

And do I see a lot of likeness of all of us to Dr. Doom!? Shoot, it's Chainsaw's last name! We should make a thread called The Doom Room and we can all rp as bad guys. rofl I kid, I kid!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:14 pm
Well, maybe I could do sexy evil blaugh

I am planning my monster-movie picks for this Halloween. I'm going to have a monster-movie fest that day. When was thinking of it, how many of you have seen some of the oldies but goodies. The one that came to mind for me was "The Night of the Demon" from 1957. The demon was hokie, but the scenes where you don't see it are very well done. I found out later that the director, didn't want you to actually see the demon, but the producer insisted and put them in after the director had finished the film.

By the way what movies would you suggest, mind that they aren't just gore-fests please.

Luv ya all! heart

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 4:43 pm
In the dark corner of my yard, right behind the house, I'm going to set up a tv with logs (from the fallen trees after the hurricane) to sit on, like a little theater section for the Halloween party.
I was going to compile some movies, but I heard one of the channels will be playing classic horror movies all Halloween night, so I'm just going to run the cable out there too. (I know, I'm a little crazy, but I think it'll be fun.)

I don't remember ever watching that movie. I do vaguely remember getting to stay up lat ewhen I visited my Grandparents and watching old black and white horror flick like Creature of the Black Lagoon, though. I also remember a vampire and Frankenstein. It'd be cool to get to watch them again and see if they still hold up!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 5:40 pm
That sounds like fun too! I am glad I'm not the only one who has been think of watching shows. biggrin  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

Dangerous Conversationalist

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 7:52 pm
Oh, Hell! If you want good horror movies, ask Kentaro, Li'l T and Grump. They know some good ones.

I'm not a big horror movie kind of guy (excluding zombies... and Jason Voorhees... who was one of my childhood heroes). ... I guess it's partly because my Mom really hates horror movies... so we really didn't get to watch a lot of them because she just down-right refused to let us buy them, rent them, or let us watch them when she was home. That cuts out a lot of horro movies, you know.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:08 pm
Your results:
You are Mr. Freeze
You are cold and you think everyone else should be also, literally.
Mr. Freeze
67%
The Joker
46%
Riddler
39%
Dr. Doom
38%
Venom
35%
Mystique
34%
Dark Phoenix
34%
Poison Ivy
33%
Green Goblin
30%
Lex Luthor
28%
Apocalypse
28%
Two-Face
26%
Magneto
19%
Catwoman
9%
Kingpin
9%
Juggernaut
2%

... Apparently liking the cold and being smart makes me Mr. Freeze... and I have no idea why the Joker is so high up there... Seeing as I wouldn't harm bystanders to accomplish my goal, and I'm not a practical joker.  

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Gweener

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 6:48 am
Bleeh...
I watched Eaten Alive from 1976 last night. This crazy guy keeps a huge croc. ANYway, the screaming, which got to be constant especially towards the end, about drove me crazy!

And then I watched, Devour. That one seemed interesting, until it got to the end. And then I was like, that's it!?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 7:19 am
I've posted a recruitment thread/topic in the Gaia Guild Forum.
Please feel free to bump this as long as it's been a few hours since the previous bump (or it will end up in Chatterbox.) Anything nice that you'd like to add about the Gang would be appreciated if included in your post:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/registered-guilds/recruiting-the-watumelon-gang/t.44293023/

Here's one for Chatter Box. Bump this one all you want:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/chatterbox/the-watumelon-gang/t.44293567/

Moderators: Please let me know if I have your permission to add your name as someone to pm for those interested in the guild. Also feel free to promote your own sub-forums!

Gweener

ChainsawDooM
Vice Captain

24,625 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:00 am
Greaaaaaaaaaaat.... Before I was having trouble getting the aquarium into my signiture, and now that I want it out, I can't seem to get it to leave.

... Plus, it's still not showing up when I post in the guild...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 12:46 pm
Aaah, negotiating the glitches of Gaia.

Watched the Madagascar vid twice and still couldn't get the item.
That's ok, I don't really need a hippo mask anyway, I guess.
But my inner pack-rat says, "I want to add to my collection of worthless free items! They're quite eccentric."

Anyway... I've ask one of my friends, Berryl, if she'd like to check out the Guild, so if she shows up, be sure to give her a warm Watu-welcome!

Also, I posted a link in my journal for the New Orleans House of Shock, if anybody's interested in how far they go down here to give you a fright for Halloween.

Gweener

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 4:22 pm
Wow! that house of shock would be a little much for me. eek I haven't seen any more horror shows as of late. I am really looking for a some older monster movies, I've really hoped I would see some on TCM, but so far nada. sad

If you what to put me on the list of mods you can Gwee! biggrin

Lets hope for more people biggrin Yay!

Let's Go Watumelon!

heart heart heart heart heart heart  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:42 am
o_o I haven't been hur in forever.
-sob- I r Horrible ;;  

Shel-Fu
Crew

Shameless Bloodsucker

7,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Clambake 200

Gweener

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 2:43 pm
Shelbyyy Love
-sob- I r Horrible ;;

It's ok, silly Shelby.
*slips rope around her waist while giving a huggle*
We still love you! and always happy to have you stop in!
*ties other end of rope to big boulder*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 5:20 pm
Shelbyyy Love
-sob- I r Horrible ;;

Awe poor Shelby *huggles*

*helps Gwee get the loop around Shelby*
ninja  

Hazumu-san
Captain

Liberal Genius

8,575 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

E i J i-A c r o b a t i c
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:30 pm
Shelbyyy Love
-sob- I r Horrible ;;

SHEL! =DDD
You're BAAAAACCCK! >W< I missed you!
You're not horrible, you're forgetful XD
-Superglues boulder to ground-  
Neon Love's Gang

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 208 209 210 211 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games