Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The HighTail Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:58 pm
Not wanting to disturb Rocky, Drew happily sat beside him and let him snuggle with his tail.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:25 pm
Rocky began to have a dream. He flashed back to when he was jumped in the alleyway(see fursona in profile). He thrashed about, squeezing Drew's tail tightly and yelling.  

OiginalLimbershadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:32 pm
Drew looked at Rocky with a worried look. He slowly placed a hand on him and begin petting him lightly, trying to calm him down.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:41 pm
Rocky imaged his mother petting him and was soothed greatly. He was silently crying while reminiscing. He wanted to stay with mother forever......  

OiginalLimbershadow

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:09 pm
((I LOL at my failure of the English language XD))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:23 pm
Still looking a little worried he contines to pet Rocky, moving a little bit closer.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

OiginalLimbershadow

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:03 pm
Rocky was feeling more and more comfortable. His mother singing to him in a beautiful birdsong-like voice. He wanted to just embrace her, and he did. Or so he thought. He was actually embracing Drew!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:06 pm
Drew quickly let out a soft yelp, but noticing how happy Rocky seemed, he didn't want to do anything to wake him. He slowly began to purr softly.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

TsukuyomiYue

3,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:30 pm
Yue had been silent throughout the entire exchange. They all seemed to be just fine for now, but Rocky was doing it again. Smiling, he looked back out the doorway and remained silent.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:38 pm
Catching the scent of someone else, his eyes quickly shifted to the doorway. "I-is someone there?" He whispered.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

LordStripeyTail

Quotable Smoker

6,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:49 pm
Derrick approached the Cafe once again, this time calmed down and wearing a gray and white t-shirt instead of his "hoodie." He was ready to apologize to how he had acted earlier to Rocky, whether it was really his fault or not. He headed up to the door and saw Yue standing there, staring off into the distance. Derrick thought for a moment, then went and stood next to Yue, gazing without expression just as he was doing. "What'cha lookin' at?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:58 pm
Drew heard somebody else come in and he blushed. Not only was he still dressed as a maid, but he had Rocky basically sleeping on him.  

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

Corbenik Vendetta

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:37 pm
Corbenik looked up from his pendant, his eyes watchful. He looked at Yue, then looked back out. "You are most quiet. Silence is blissful at times, but when in company, it makes one subject to the curiousity of others. What is on your mind, Master Yue?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:52 pm
Rocky was deply lost in hes dream when he heard the faint purring. "Wait, mom doesn't purr....I think I should get up" He thought as he slowly looked up and caught his eyes with Drew's and sat up quickly. "Uhh..uhhh..." He blushed very deeply "Gomen nasai!" he said quickly sat up "Just what was I doing?"  

OiginalLimbershadow

PandaSkunkPunk

Dapper Lover

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2009 5:59 pm
Drew giggled a bit and blushed, finding himself caught in Rocky's eyes. "I...uh...you kinda took my tail at the begining and then we basically ended up snuggling...." He said with a slight smile.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 399 400 401 402 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games