Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Oaks Alley (cafe) (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:01 pm
Masumi pulled out her bow along with 3 arrows. She shot one after the other at Zeno, each one had an explosion tag on it. Masumi made a few seals and slammed her hands on the ground. "Earth Sytle: Ground Shaking Jutsu" Suddenly the ground underneather Zeno began to shake, hopfully causing him to become unblanced.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:04 pm
Kit stood up and walked out of the cafe' Zeno could cover the tab.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:25 pm
Lenon looked at the odd skeletal man when it came.
He watched it, waiting to see if it would attack, his
hands on a scroll with waiting puppets.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:12 pm
((Uh Kit...if you can't read they were kinda having a spar on the roof...idk why the roof but they are))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 5:14 pm
((I edited. Thanks i dont like reading the pages.))  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:58 am
Zann opened the door to the café, the chimes jingling merrily when the door moved. He walked over to an empty table, then walked into the kitchen. After a few minutes, he came back out, holding a cup of tea for Futashi and a cup of red liquid for himself.  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:05 am
futashi ented as zann entered as well. he then sat, and waited for zann. after a few moments, zann came out with the drink. he then smiled at him an thank him. "now. on to the matter. why where you so angry ?" he asked, wanting to know more.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:19 am
“Well, it’s just that everyone was participating in the fight at the gates, and it’s as if I’m not part of Kumo when I’m not defending it against threats…even when I went to Konoha, every ninja there were getting ready and preparing, even though Mikyo hasn’t even started attacking yet.” Zann said and took a sip from his cup. And I still feel so weak…  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:39 am
futashi smiled. "suusmu just dont want us to get killed. she cares, you know. our time will come, so just relax." he said, taking a sip of his tea.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:53 am
“Heh, I guess you’re right. So what’ve you been doing during the time you’re gone?” Zann asked halfway through raising his cup to his lips. He looks a lot stronger than before…I wonder who will win if we sparred.  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:55 am
Kit walked in and orderd a miso ramen and sat at the counter not noticing Zann or Futashi.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:59 am
Zann heard footsteps coming into the café, and turned to see Kit,
“Hi Kit.” Zann said after giving him a nod as a greeting.  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:00 am
kit got his bowl and sat at the table with Zann and Futashi. "Hey Zann, Whats up Futashi."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:05 am
“Nothing much…you?” Zann said while he leaned back against his chair. He stiffled back a yawn, not wanting to lose his composure. But truth was, it was BORING in the village.  

iZann

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:07 am
Kit slow sippied his noocles. "Man i am so not a morning person." He gave a slight yawn and said. "At least we all have missions correct? That will give us something to do for awhile at least."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 175 176 177 178 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games