Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:35 pm
I'm almost there...Zann tried again.
"Kaseiken (Flame Fist)"
Doing the same thing as before, only with more chakra, Zann slammed his hand into a new boulder, and transferred all of the chakra in his arm into it. The boulder cracked, then burst open into 8 pieces.

9/10  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:39 pm
I'll get it this time! Zann raised his arm and tried again,
"Kaseiken (Flame Fist)"
Gathering more chakra into his hand than last time, he found a nice big boulder and slammed his fist into it. As he did, he released all the chakra gathered in his arm into the boulder, resulting in the boulder bursting into massive flames and exploded into dozens of small pieces. Zann dropped his bleeding arm, breathing very heavily. I did it...I learned a jounin level jutsu!

He then stumbled over to the shade under an unharmed tree and sat down, taking sips of water.

10/10  

iZann

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:41 pm
naro looks at the ninja accomplishing the jutsu and claps twice. Well done, but.........there are better jutsu to learn...  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:43 pm
"Hmm? I know, there are others...for example, chidori, rasenegan, raikiri, right?" Zann looked interested as he asked.  

iZann

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:44 pm
"Thats enough for today , Summoning Jutsu" a white wolf with angelic wings appeared. Kashensu got on and waited for Zann.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 7:46 pm
"It's ok, I'll walk." Zann said, not feeling the most comfortable in riding a flying wolf. Somehow I think 2 people would be too heavy for her...

He then turned around and flickered to Jedi's training grounds.  

iZann

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:10 pm
Kashensu nodded to Angel and she took off, leaving the training grounds.

(Kaseiken is the fire version of Chidori, and is very powerful)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:12 pm
(( xd xd xd xd Awesome!!
2x a day right?))  

iZann

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:13 am
Naro stands there bored. Then flickers away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:11 pm
*Ryugans appears from the sky and pulls a bone sword out of his shoulder*"HUHHUGH"he says as he practices his dance of ultimate beken.  

lildizzle1516

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:14 pm
*The tree he was practicing on is now impaled with holes*"Just a little more..almost there"Says Ryugan with a heavy sigh. mad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 3:43 pm
"Time to practice Dance of the Eightfold Vines"Ryugan says as he pulls 2 bone swords out of his back and then starts practicing."Next i'll practice Sawarabi no Mai(Dance of the Seedling Fern)"he thinks.  

lildizzle1516

lildizzle1516

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:33 pm
*huff*"Thats enough of that,Time to practice my Bracken Dance"*Slams hands on the ground*"HHHHHHAAAAAAAA"screams Ryugan as razor sharp bones shoot out of the ground in all directions."Why cant i cotroll them,WHY!!!!!!"says Ryugan.*Razor sharp bones shoot out from his body while he yells in complete anger.Ryugan gives a big sigh then leaps off into the forest...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:03 pm
kira comes yet again to the training grounds to watch others or practice on her own. today, she practices. she has wind swirl beneath her feet like a fan. she goes up in the air and practices balancing on it.

she moves side to side as if dodging and moves slowly and moves quickly.

she settles back on the ground and takes out her chakara blades. her chakara runs through it with both lightning and wind elements.

she throws it at a tree. the blade dangerously crushes through the tree and electricty ran through it, causing a spark on the leaves, creating a fire. the blade continues to crush through some trees and one rock until stopped by a giant rock that was behind the first rock before it was crushed. though stopped by the giant rock, its stuck in the rock, causing a crack.  

I~kira~kira~I

I~kira~kira~I

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 11:08 pm
kira then uses the wind to gather up the fire. the fire is riding on the wind and kira lets the fire envelop the wind, letting her use what seems to be the fire element though controlling it with the wind. kira blows the fire into a giant flame and throws the wind enveloped in flame towards the cracked rock.

kira goes towards the damaged rock and takes her chakara blade out, cuasing the rock to fall apart and turn into tiny pebbles on the ground. kira now practices her taijutsu upon a rock and the sides of the mountain.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games