Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:55 pm
Alcina looked around again, this time at the ground. There, she saw an absolutely beautiful king cobra. One that was supposedly Kisuna.

She blinked a couple times. "Wait... You're the snake? Like, seriously?" I am so confused...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 7:57 pm
Kisuna nodded his head, "... I'm the leader and king of the Snake Clan, remember?" He snickered and teased, "You forgot, didn't you?"

"I bet your father could transform into a dragon." He said, "He had dragon blood, right?"

He dared not mention Hayato, though he could do the same with his wolf blood. He assumed that it would make Alcina depressed.

Leri
Vice Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:07 pm
Okay, so she had forgotten. More like, she never quite put two and two together. Sure, she had seen Hayato as a wolf and Sui as a merman before. That didn't mean she had connected everyone else to their respective clans... I wonder if Taffy turns into a bird?

Alcina gave herself a good shake before returning her attention to the conversation at hand. "I didn't quite forget... I just didn't think about it." She laughed nervously. "I've never heard of my father turning into a dragon though... I know Grand-dad could, but we assumed the blood was too diluted..."

The princess shrugged. She actually preferred to stay away from the topic of her father as much as possible. To get away from that unpleasant subject, Alcina decided on a change of topic. "So why are you in snake form anyway?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:33 am
Midori's face glowed when she had chomped on her food. Her eyes, which had been moreso distracted by the cooked morsel at that moment, turned their attention back to Kisuna. At first she was wondering if he'd have the same reaction, give up with a soft whine like most kids, to her cold response, finally give up on relating her her.

"You're right. I shouldn't even have to bother with someone who is a worthless waste of skin." Kisuna said harshly right when she chomped that fish. "who would care for someone so ugly as you anyway?"

She stopped. Swallowing that piece of meat down in a loud gulp, her eyes widened to the rather snappy comeback. The corner or her mouth twitched as she opened her mouth. Her luck ran out as the Snake Boy walked off.

"Freak! She's a freak~!" "Freak~! Weirdo~!" "Go bury yourself in the ground, maybe you'll grow!"

Midori's eyelids burned. Her attention went back on the fish though as she huffed a tad shakily.

"Like all the rest..." Like she was expecting different? Something at the back of her mind nagged her as she violently pulled on another piece of fish, chowing down again.

NekoNoTsukiyo

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 1:50 pm
( 4:33 AM, Neko? @.@ )

Kisuna frowned and bluntly answered her, "She doesn't like me and I don't know why." He didn't give her a direct answer but hoped that she knew who he was talking about. He didn't want her to have to choose sides and he was pretty sure that she wouldn't want that same situation either.

"I can't stand it!"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:40 pm
Alcina was, once again, reduced to blinking. He's having girl problems all the way out here? But besides me there's only Taffy and Midori... She assumed, naturally, that it wasn't her. After all, that he's talking with her is proof of that. Taffy didn't talk enough to annoy anyone, so it couldn't be her. That left...

Hm. Interesting. She filed that little bit of information away for later tormenting.

"So... You're just going to stay a snake then?"

((Hey, neko... Want to come and hear voices? Not quite get there yet, but call out for Alcina? twisted ))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:55 pm
"Well, that depends...." Kisuna mumbled and slithered back and forth in front of Alcina. "If she knows this form of mine, then there's no point in keeping up with it." He quivered at the thought and coiled up with a resentful outlook of the idea.

"After all," He hissed again, "you should treat others how you want to be treated so if she wants to treat me like crap, she's getting the same thing from me."

He huffed. Kisuna wanted to take his anger out and the vicious desire to bite someone wasn't helping.

(Oh yeah, when're you gonna bring Kaen back? O.o

EDIT: I was listening to this song [ Del Amitri - Roll To Me ] and it reminded me of this roleplay.... rofl )  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:20 pm
The princess still had absolutely no idea what was going on. But she decided to just go with it for now. Midori didn't seem that bad, after all... "Well, it's a vicious cycle... But someone has to break it some time..." Okay, so maybe she hadn't been the nicest to what's-his-name either. But he certainly wasn't trying to get along with her... Stupid mutt...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 8:23 pm
Kisuna drew his tongue out a couple of times. Alcina was right but he didn't feel like being nice anymore. He wanted to explain to her how he felt but he didn't want to seem as if he was playing with pity or being the victimized one. He had a bit more pride than that.

"There's no point in getting along with someone who keeps pushing you away." He stated and glowered at the ground, "even if you want to help them." He stretched those words out with a tone of subtle frustration.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:03 pm
Hm... I might be over my head in this one. She laughed nervously, trying to think of something to say. "Well, at least you know where you stand. It has been kinda hectic these past couple of days..." Tension abound. Quite literally.  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:09 pm
I don't know how you can like a person when you're in a situation like this. Kisuna thought, I wonder how Alcina-nee-chan and Hayato do it.

"... Should we go back, Alcina-nee-chan?" He asked kindly. As much as he didn't want to, his judgement seemed to point him back to that direction. Running away never helps because they always find you eventually.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:14 pm
Going back. That thing she was supposed to be doing right now. Alcina blushed slightly, remembering exactly why she was avoiding the cave in the first place. "Well, it's now or never! Let's go then, shall we?" The princess put much more confidence in her voice than she felt. Maybe if she was lucky, that stupid mutt had already left...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

NekoNoTsukiyo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2007 9:43 pm
(( College life causes you to stay up late or not sleep at all o_O; so yeah. 4:33 AM.
And Kaen has a scene to returning when we all go to the Hanazoku Clan sometime. Which would be probably be after going to the wolf clan...
I can do an 'in the meanwhile' thing to amuse you all if you wish! Poor man shall be so abused...))

Midori nibbled at the last speck of fish she had. Her chest heaved with a large sigh as she set the stick down.

He could go ahead... Fine. Inwardly she murmured a string of complaints. I'll find Alcina-'neechan...

But where was she? Her burning eyes diminished with mental strings returning to their lively, but normal way. The last she saw of the red-head was when she dashed out of the cave. Of course, that was when she chastised Hayato then furiously went to bed.

Much like the adult... At least he apologized, even if not to her yet...

Midori smiled softly as she stood, dusting off herself. Glancing at the food, she debated on leaving it alone, as a certain idiot left it with her. She wanted to go back...to look for Alcina-'Neechan! She'd miss out later!

And there was no way now she'd leave the food all alone, a tree rustling nearby with a gentle mummble.

Cursed woodland animal scavengers...

So it went to plan two!

Both of he hands cupped around her mouth, and she yelled:
"Alcina-'Neechaaaan!"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:28 pm
((Hey, now. I've only ever had to pull two all nighters... And one of them was for a 20-paged research and critical analysis paper. stare Yeah, that one wasn't fun.))

Alcina jumped, hearing Midori's voice so close. The other girl was practically right behind her! The princess did the first thing she thought of to hide Kisuna quickly before turning to face the other girl.

She prayed Kisuna wouldn't move.

"Midori-chan! Don't sneak up on me like that..." Alcina was very glad that she had chosen her work out clothes to wear this morning. They were fairly loose and non-form fitting. "How are you this morning?"

The princess laughed nervously, hoping that snakes couldn't get nose bleeds. It wasn't just anybody she'd stuff down her shirt like that, after all. And if he ruined this shirt, Alcina would really have to get annoyed at him...

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2007 6:51 pm
Kisuna resisted a yelp as Alcina suddenly lifted him up and put him inside her shirt. He blushed feverishly and immediately wanted to protest on her actions. But Midori was there, he suddenly remembered and his stomach boiled again. Due to his hopeless situation, Kisuna hoped that Midori would not notice him--for if she did, Alcina would have to try to create a lie for why she put a venomous snake down her shirt--and that Alcina would take him out soon. With the lack of air and odd place he was at, he had no choice but to remain silent for the moment.  
OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games