Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:16 pm
((Justin you good or evil?))
Sin started off down the trail, "We should be there soon." He said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:18 pm
"Yeah lets go." She said heading off down the trail with her friend haning on her like a blanket, she started talking to her about their past and laughing about it.  

Zinkatwo

Justinh1634

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:18 pm
Amie Aii
((nothing i guess, but what is your characters element justin))

((Fire, Good, Weakness is death of innocents and water, Picture is Joshua the myrmidon from fire emblem: Sacred Stones, Weapon: Bow and Katana))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:19 pm
Noah's face turned red when Karin mentioned being nice to him. "Okay Karin, okay." he said calmly. His face returned to normal and he walked with Karin and Amie. "So Karin, Amie, what exactly did you mean last night about 'experimenting'," he said stammering thinking about what the answer maybe.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:21 pm
Karin laughed, "What do you think it means?" she asked tauntingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:22 pm
amie giggled  

Amie Aii

Justinh1634

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:23 pm
Himura walked over to Amie and stared her down. "Your clothing is very unlady-like young woman...." Himura exclaimed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:24 pm
Noah's face turned even redder when Karin said this. "I.. I.. uh.. I guess that it means, uh, I don't even want to picture it." he said stammering. This is what a sixteen hormonal boy doesn't need, he thought as calmly as he could.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:24 pm
Karin pirked up, "And mr. who are you to tell us how to dress!!" She screamed at himura as if he had made the same comment to her, she dident really notice Noah's answer, she was getting mad.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:25 pm
amie looked over at himura and sticks out her tounge. "what do you know" she snapped back. she turned away. "hmph"  

Amie Aii

Justinh1634

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:27 pm
"I did not talk of you." Himura said sneering. "I was just expressing my disgust," Himura continued as he drew nearer towards Karin...  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:27 pm
Sin was getting annoyed by the fighting, he faked getting a bad feeling, "Everyone hurry up we need to get there faster!" He broke out into a run, hoping that everyone could keep up.  

Sindenky

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:28 pm
Noah stepped in front of Karin and looked at Himura. "Well you can go express your disgust elsewhere." he said sternly, his hand on the hilt of his sword. He heard Sin's comment and looked at Himura again then he started to run, again glad that his leg wasn't broken.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:28 pm
Karin was about to go off on Him but Sin command was more important, she broke out inot a run after him, the run wouldent be to hard for her, but she hoped it dident take to much energy.  

Zinkatwo

Amie Aii

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 4:29 pm
amie started running with sin. "who are you" amie asked him.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games