Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
neko's and jedi's house with squad "zeskiscar" grounds Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:50 am
*neko hears korin and stand sup to see him* *her face was white as snow because she wasnt well* "euh... im here korin"

(thinking about puppies? kiyoshis puppie just had an eyeball in his mouth)  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:53 am
*I give a weak grin.* "Sorry for the ragged attire but I need to talk with you when you have a minute."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:55 am
"sure ok" "be right back guys, im gonna alk kith korin" *takes korin to a place away from the others* "well, whats up korin?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:55 am
"She might be awhile." Kiyoshi said petting miki. (the good puppy with eyeballs in his mouth twisted lol)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Runs_With_Knifes

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:56 am
(sorry :/ didn't think of that)

Cherry rubs her back and sits there beside Neko. I wonder why Kiyoshi got that eye ball....that's really gross ugh can't stand to even think about it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:57 am
*I follow Neko.* "Now don't jump to conclusions too quick but...... I need to go to the Sound Village."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:57 am
Zann landed on the ground of Neko's house from his air ball, after he had been scouting the village for Yuan Shisho's presence.
"Yuan Shisho's after Kasumi...He's here, nearing her." He said panting, as the air ball needed quite a bit of chakra. His eyes were wide with panic, and he didn't even notice the eyeball in Miki's mouth.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:01 am
*neko gets angry* "WHY DO YOU HAVE TO GO TOO! I JUST TOLD THEM THAT I HATE IT THAT EVYBODY IS LEAVING? ZND NOW YOUR LEAVING TOO! NOW IM SURE OF IT! ITS ALL MY FAULT? THANKS TO ME EVERYBODY IS LEAVING! AND I BET YOU DONT HAVE A GOOD REASON FOR LEAVING, I BET YOUR ONLY LEAVING FOR MORE POWER AND TO ATTAK THE CLOUD!  

_Neko-KittyXoX_

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:05 am
Zann looked straight into Korn's eyes, but didn't react like Neko did. He stayed silent, waiting for Korn to continue.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:05 am
*I grab Neko by the shoulders and shake her gently.* "Neko, Neko listen! I'm not leaving for good. I'm going there to set things right and to prevent as much death as I can. NOW CALM DOWN AND LISTEN!"  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

_Neko-KittyXoX_

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:06 am
*neko gets shaken, then she looks deep in his eyes* "ok, i listen"  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:14 am
A clone of Oroami walks through into the house his wings out, he has been transformed into a new person on the inside, "Neko, Korin, Zann, this war was only a small fraction of what my life was like, but i will stop it, i have all the powers that Gyou had, including my own, i shall destroy the Sound, with out using most of my chakra."  

Havok-Trance

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:15 am
Zann dipped his head to Oroami as a greeting of respect, and prepared to listen quietly. For Oroami-sama to appear here...what is this about?  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 1:16 am
"Thank you. The main reason I'm going is because of JZ. As we speak, he's.....making something. A poison. One of the most deadly poisons known to the world. It is extremely fatal and will give a 3rd degree burn on contact with the skin, at least that's what it did last time." *I turn around to reveal a hideous burn scar stretching from the bottom of my neck to the right side of my upper back.* "He's going to try to kill me with it like he did when I was running away, but that's not all. He's also going to go after you and Kouga and anyone else he finds out is close to me. And I don't want to risk that. I have to find him before he finishes his work. And if I succeed I'm going to try to bring Kouga home." *My eyes begin to get a bit watery. I turn my attention to Oroami.* 'My God...... incredible.....' "Well that's wonderful, but if you can, try not to kill a whelp by the name of Joe Zigihara. I have business with him I must finish. And why do you tell me, Neko, and Zann this? Especially me, I'm one of the lowest in the village."  

Korn On A Stik

Bashful Codger

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 136 137 138 139 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games