Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Gemini & The Teen Titans Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What would you be?
Hero
88%
 88%  [ 8 ]
Villian
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:43 pm
"You know Draco, I just bit you with dragon fangs now," said Oracle. "Face you and your friends have all LOST!" she yelled.

"Your wrong," said Fortuna as she awoke and began to get up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:43 pm
Leo nodded and said,"Good to hear. Can you look after Fox and Gemini while I go help Draco."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:45 pm
"Yes, Fortuna's right," said Gemini as she sat up.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:58 pm
"We will win and you'll be the one loosing," said Gemini as she stood up, put ehr hands and arms in a position as if she was going to shoot an arrow, and then a bow appeared adn so did an arrow. She then shot the arrow towards Oracle adn the arrow was a light arrow with Gemini's blood on it.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:30 am
Arachnid charged forwards the adreline surged through him as he blasted Darkstar aside from Spider-robin to give him some breathing space he leapt ontop of Darkstar slashing her across the face with diagonoal lines with his blade. Thier was no mercy now, it looked it was going to be a fight to the end for some.

Kid-robin entered the building in purusuit of Red fang forming his weapon into a bo-staff he placed the staff under Redfangs neck and began to drag him aside from Scott before realsing an aimed blow at his leg and realsing him from his grip. He moved back to assits Scott.

Scott craddled his arm as pain shoot out of his large and smooshed wound consisitng of damaged clothing and crushed and jagged remaines of armour. The pain macthed the equlivent of an inifnite number of needles being stuck in him in the same dreaful moment. He got up summoning a cloud brining Fox over to him. Turogn would hurt her now more.

Ryan smiled at the defeated hero picking her up he slung other his shoulder. She would play a crucial role in his plans and in the plans of Turgon yet to come. He summoned a wind returning to the base. First she could be used as a bargaining chip if needs be. He appeared behind Turgon clucthing Athena was much sercuirty.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 3:07 am
Spider-robin got up his arm oozing with blood. The bite wasn't to deep so he could coutinue for now. He nodded with appreciation towards Boy Arachnid. He scanned the battlefiled determing where he was most needed. He insnatly lacthed on to Turgon and co.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:06 am
A few moments ago, Draco hadn't felt great pain. But now pain shot from where Oracle had bitten him. It wasn't the type of pain that usually came with a bite. Still furious and not noticing that Gemini was alive, Draco let out a roar at Oracle, one full of rage and pain. The roar was occupied with flames that flew towards Oracle in a swirling pattern. These flames were toxic as well as burning hot.

Black Feather scowled towards Gemini. "Guess the brat's still up." She shot a stream of darts towards Gemini, each one loaded with poison.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 2:32 pm
Gemini was then hit with the darts of piosen on her back and yelled in pain, "AAAAH!!!"

Turgon then grabbed Spider-robin's arm, threw him off his back and onto Spider-robin's own back, and laughed evily and mad, "Heheheheh! You can't win boy." He then threw Spider-robin towards Arachnid's way.

DarkStar threw dark magic towards Kid-robin and Scott.

Turgon turned towards Western and saw him holding Athena. "Heheheh, good job boy. Good job indeed Ryan, we can use her for soemthing good agianst the team. You know you were always one of my most favorite followers, along with DarkStar adn Black Feather of course," he said.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:33 am
As Spider-robin crashed into Arachnid he managed to release a blast of energy at Turgon before hitting the deck with painful consquences. Spider-roibn serioulsy needed to lose some weight becuase they were tanks which weighed a lot less then him. He just hope they had a chance to hit the gym if they got out off this ok. He hit the smooth and cold hard ground wandering why it could never be warm or springy, just for once.

'Thank you my master. I do what I can to please you' Westenr hunter said sawmrily leeching in the approval Turogns feed him, it was good to know he was in the inner circle of Turgons, it bode very well for all of his future plans. He gripped Athena tightly realsing how important she was now to his status in the group.

Kid-robin was blasted aside, though relying on his gmynastic skill he managed to cotnrol his sprialing backwards and land graceful crouched his blade unseathed. He lepat forward at Darkstar lunged forwards with a sharp kick to her mouth. Scott needed to stand down for a while and let him take the fight for a while. Though he doubt Scott was lay still for long.

Scott got up his armour crippled and crushed. It taken heavy damaged during the battle and was becoming more of an inconvcience. He qucikly began to remove it disapointed at it's poor performance. He got up summoning a cloud. He got up his chest crippled with pain. He just needed a second that was all.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:03 am
Spider-robin felt the bony sturucture of Arachnid collide with his soft and tender flab. He got up rubbing the sores on his back. They had Athena. This was bad for them. He couldn't fire a shot with thier friends close to the firing line. He got up stepping forward. 'Turogn you know what i'm going to say' he said tiresomely leaping forward with a drastic and overpropelled leap into the air his left leg postioned forward crashing into Turgons mouth.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:36 pm
After when Gemini shot that arrow of light and her own blood towards Oracle, it hit her left arm and shattered it. Oracle was in shock and looked towards Gemini's trembling body now from the darts that Black Feather threw. Then her left arm was replaced with a darm magic arm. She then smiled, ran towards Gemini in her regular form and was about to grab her when. . .

Fortuna shot a huge water blast from her left hand and towards Oracle and it hit her to the ground. "I don't think so," said Fortuna in a ferce voice and as she stood up fully now.

White Dove nodded towards Leo but then spotted Fortuna and Gemini up but Gemini was trembling and saw Fortuna was up. "Fortuna, Gemini," she said. She then ran towards the Fortuna and said, "Fortuna."

"Go," said Fortuna.

"No, I'm staying and fighting and there's nothing that you can stop me," said White Dove.

"Hm," smiled Fortuna. "Suit yourself kiddo," said Fortuna.

Then White Dove had her wings appear, flew up a little and made a big guest of wind towards Oracle.

Fortuna made a huge fire-water ball and threw it towards Black Feather.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:44 pm
Then Corona appeard from Fortuna's shadow, behind her, and said, "Fortuna."

Fortuna heard Corona's voice, turned around and saw Corona. "Corona! Murderor!" she yelled angry.

"Oh, yes that's right. I killed your parents a long time ago when you were just a child. How's life treating you huh girly," said Corona in a wicked and teasing tone of voice.

"Life is fine now but it'll even be better once your DEAD!" yelled Fortuna. She then tried to punch Fortuna but Corona was controling her shadow. "What!"

"Oh, yes don't you remember, I control shadows," said Corona as she then punched Fortuna in the face.

Fortuna felt the pain, got angry, psyhic glowed around her and even fire did. Then fire blasted from her body and towards Corona. Making Corona fly back wards and can't control Fortuna's shadow anymore.

Corona stood up, took out both of her swords and said, "Lets fight."

"Why its my pleasure," said Fortuna as she took out her two swords. Then the two ran towards each other and both swords clashed into each other adn the two faught and had cuts and bloodstains al over their bodies.

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:45 pm
(( I want Corona to die ))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:40 pm
Turgon felt the hit on his mouth from Spider-robin. He looked at the boy, grabbed him by the left arm and said, "Hm, why do you people always think you can challange me when I'm already winning."

Gemini then took the darts out of her back and healed herself from the piosen sticking anymore in he body. She then looked towards Black Feather and blew a guest of wind towards her by clapping her hands big.

DarkStar felt eh pain on her mouth from the kick. she then transformed back into her form, took her whip out and used spun it around in the air. She then used the whip to grab Kid-robin by the ankle and threw him to the wall.

Turgon then threw Spider-robin towards the wall and then threw fire towards his way.

Fox then awoke, tried to get up but couldn't.

He then stared towards Fox's body that was on the ground, walked towards her and said, "This should finish her off." He then put his paw up and was about to stike at her neck.

Fox saw what Turgon was about to do to her. She then grabbed his leg with her hand and started to burn Turgon.

Then Turgon said, "Hahahah! Fire isn't going to work on me. Specially not in this form girl."

"Fine," said Fox, as she transformed into her fox form, jumped up in the air with the strength she had left, jumped onto Turgon's body, knocking him down and the two crashed threw the ground, and fell threw the huge hole they made as fire went up from the grounda dn you couldn't tell whose's falmes they belong to.

Gemini saw what happened, ran to the whole, stopped before she could touch the fire, since it was going up in the air, and yelled, "FOX!"

Then the fire disappeared, Turgon jumped out of the whole in his warewolf form, spotted Gemini, jumped on her, knocked ehr to the ground, and said with an evil alugh, "Heheheh! Your next pretty girl!"

"What did you do to Fo. . ." as Gemini was cut off.

"Oh, her well, I gave the poor thing her grave. Heheheheh!" Turgon laughed wickedly and mad.

"NO!" yelled Gemini as she transformed her body into a white wind wolf and was huge. She then blew Turgon off of herself and to the wall.

Turgon growled as dark magic and fire glowed around him. He then charged towards Gemini.

Then Gemini charged towards him and the two calided and both faught and faught.

Fox then climbed out of the whole with more cuts and blood stains on her. As she came out fo the whole, she fell to the ground ground once she got out and lied somewhere weak but then tried to get up.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:42 pm
(( Ok, Corona can die now ))  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games